FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello, I'm looking for some RPs, I would love to hear your ideas for other RPs you would like to try with me based on my lists here. I prefer to play males but will play females in exceptional circumstances. I usually like romance with some action, but sometimes it's fine just to have other interactions between characters. I like Fantasy, Sci-fi, Sci-fantasy, and Sci-fi/Fantasy as settings and prefer straight romance, I'm fine with playing homosexual romance, it just takes a bit more for me to get into it. My posting expectations are intermediate to adept. I'm not very stringent on grammar so long as your posts are readable.

I would like one responce a day and I will attempt to maintain at least that. There will be somedays I'm just not feeling like posting, but I will post close to once a day, sometimes more. I prefer RPing in the forums. Please respond in the thread.

Plots:

Psychic Mentor: The oldest living psychic, a notorious body snatcher that all efforts to detain have been almost entirely in vain, comes across a rare thing, a psychic more powerful than him. The psychic is young and budding and has trouble finding a teacher as there are none who understand his capacity. The body snatcher seeing the young psychic takes them in to teach them about how to use their power... Would prefer the part of the mentor but willing to play either.

No Avatar: We live in the Avatar world, except there's one problem. There's no Avatar, there never was. We will be working with the original told backstory where we just learned bending from animals to begin with. The Avatar is replaced with various spiritual leaders from each of the four nations, and the air nomad genocide never occured because there was no Avatar to cause the fire nation to go after the neutral air benders. Instead they used the original Sozin's comet to take Omashu, which became the largest colony under the Fire Nation.
We would be two (or more) of the benders attempting to fill the Avatar shaped hole in the world. On a quest to work with the great masters of the world and attempting to stop the Fire Lord.

The Immortals: It's a world of magic, in the modern age. Magic has been present and in the open since the beginning but due to limitations and due to it being evenly distributed, not much has changed politically nor technologically. Technology is a bit further ahead being enchanced by magic, but history looks much the same. Very few numbers of mages and very few of them being capable of healing didn't allow many endemics to be prevented. There were a few among the healers which could prevent aging in themselves and became powerful enough to make themselves immortal.
The immortals became political representatives of the magical community and operate primarily in their embassies. The oldest immortal is becoming sour due to not feeling like any could equal him, and so he attempts to seek companionship in the second youngest immortal. (I'm open for this one to be redstar)
Pairings: The one I would be playing will be bold, if neither are bolded I have no preference. Italicized are ones I'm really craving
NephilimXDjinn
NephilimXhuman
NephilimXDemon
HumanXDemon
DemonXMage
WerewolfXhuman
MageXNoble
MagexMage
CyborgXRobot
AndroidXRobot

Last edited:
Psychic mentor plot taken, still looking for more RPs.

Heya! Is the Immortals plot still open? Sounds like a fun one.

I might have done this before, but that might just be my brain being weird. I'm interested in the following pairings

Nephilim x Human
Demon x Mage
Werewolf x Human

@Shadow_Snow_Storm Could you PM me a sample of your writing? We could hash out a plot with one of those after.

Status
Not open for further replies.