2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
i'm genuinely super flexible and my muse shifts constantly when it comes to the genres i like to write :'D
hiya and thank you for clicking on this thread! i go by tilucki on here but you can also call me moo. just like my profile title says, i am a sleepy (and lazy) artist and have been roleplaying for over 8 years now. i have survived and returned from the messy year that was 2021 and am back craving to write with others once again!
(also if we have rp's and i disappeared on you please send me pm if you would still like to continue them!)

about me! ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚
  • my pronouns are she/her :)
  • i'm from canada, and my timezone is est.
  • i type in lower case while ooc because i'm lazy, but will type properly in a rp.
  • i usually write at least 200 words but if i'm inspired i can write up to 600-800.
  • i'm very a very adaptable roleplayer, but i prefer at least one paragraph from my partner.
  • i always rp in the past tense and in the third person.
  • i mostly rp mxf or fxf, with my preferences being playing the female in a mxf rp.
  • i like to rp with oc's when working with a fandom, i do not rp pre-existing/canon characters.
  • i use anime/cartoon face claims or real life. it all depends on my partner! (sometimes i might even draw my own)
  • i love romance in all of my plots, which leads me to my next point;
  • i'm okay with smut in my rp's if it leads towards that, but i prefer a balance between smut and plot. you have to be of age (18+) if i'm going to rp smut with you.
  • i rp through here on private messages or a forum, but i like talking ooc with my rp partner on discord!
  • i love getting to know the person i'm roleplaying with! feel free to talk to me about fandoms, video games, or anything else, i promise i'm super friendly!

fandoms i enjoy roleplaying!
dorohedoro-ebisu.gif

highlighted=favourite

• star wars (canon and legends)
  • soul eater
  • percy jackson series
  • mass effect trilogy
  • fallout game series
  • dorohedoro
  • final fantasy 14 (ffxiv)
  • pokemon
  • chainsaw man
  • attack on titan

now time for the best part.... ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟdrum roll please...

plots!
highlighted characters will be my preferred role.
Character A and Character B were childhood friends who lived together in a safe guarded city state filled with only humans. They weren't rich, nor poor, living comfortably with parents who made a living off of farming and baking. Both were curious of the world outside of the city's large walls despite being warned of the dangerous magical creatures that lurked, happy to kidnap any unsuspecting child. They travelled outside of the walls secretly, playing happily and exploring with child like wonder. This continued up until a trip when they were 17, the two now assuming such magic was made up to keep humans inside the city walls since they had never seen anything magical before. They were proven wrong. Wandering into a forest occupied by faeries, B disappeared from A in the onslaught on tricks the faeries played on the two- A was the only one to make it back to the city.

Character A spent years traveling in and out of the city walls trying to find Character B, convinced that they hadn't died. Finally, 7 years later, Character A happens to stumble upon a changed Character B. They had been taken by the faeries and turned into something magical and not quite human anymore as a punishment and a blessing. Their demeanor completely changed but their memories never faded. Forced to live among the magical creatures, B grew to love the freedom they had been gifted, and when found by A they drag them into their new mysterious world- wanting to share the wonders with their old friend.

Characters A and Character B met in college during a party that the both of them didn't want to go to. Character A was a business major while Character B was a fine art major. The two of them were passionate over drastically different things, but they both were hard workers and over productive. This was probably what made them so close despite them disliking each other. Their four years of college was filled with what could only be described as secretive, passionate, heated hookups that the two always swore never to do again- but continued to find themselves in each other's beds.

Graduation meant them going off to pursue careers which they both worked hard for, and it also meant that their hookups finally stopped. Character A went on to become the CEO of a car company growing to become a company worth billions under A's supervision. Character B began working as a popular freelance sculptor and painter, their work had already been prized during college so when B graduated they secured spots in art museums and art shows- selling their own art for a large profit. They were both successful in their workplaces, but had horrible luck finding partners- both craving what they used to have during college.

After their college years of constant arguments, drunken apologies and heated hookups they finally meet again. A's company hires B for a sculpture of their newest car model for the debut show of the car model. With the person who would usually consult with someone like B on sick leave, A offers to step in only to be greeted with their college fling. Not wanting to lose what they had in college they begin to pursue each other in their own stubborn ways, the two clashing still sometimes with their differences, but also start beginning to appreciate each other as well.

Character A, the meister, and Character B, the weapon, were the powerhouse of pairings when they attended DWMA together. They were strongest contenders for achieving the status of a death weapon despite only being simple acquaintances when they first started at the school. The soul resonance they shared was strong, and it was clear to others why- Character B loved their meister. Character A was clueless to this, but cared for their weapon as well, just not in the same way. Just as predicted they passed the many trials of the DWMA and Character B became a death weapon, to travel the world and be used by Death himself. Character A went on to teach at the DWMA, the two of them separating before B had the guts to tell A their true feelings.

After five years of traveling, Character B returns to Death City and the DWMA to join Character A as a teacher. B hadn't retired from being a Death weapon, but was called on by Death because the school had a lack of proper staff. Now reunited and more mature, B still loves A, and A is beginning to finally catch on.

these are all the plots i have fully fleshed out, but i do have some ideas for pairings i'll list below that i would love to elaborate on with anyone interested.
pairings!
  • force user x smuggler (star wars)​
  • alien x human​
  • hero x villian​
  • smoke user x hole dweller (dorohedoro)​
  • republic politician x sith (star wars)​
  • royalty x royal guard/maid​
  • demon x cursed human​
  • werewolf x witch/warlock​

that's about the end of the thread! i might update it later on with more plots if my small brain can think them up, but for now that is all! send me a pm if anything here interests you!

95b6e46cdf26dfb2e8b898f21d98f912.gif

Last edited:
Okay. Avatar the last air bender? Interested!

I have a plot that might fit in your Werewolf × Witch/Warlock pairing.

I've never managed to get it into the second phase, there's certainly lots of room to sculpt and mold it into something we may both enjoy. If you're interested let me know and I'll do my best to break the idea down for ya!