Moon's current Roleplay craving. - MxF only. Double up friendly!

VenusBlue13

Nightmares Turned Me Into A Nocturnal Animal
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
I try to be online as much as possible, but real life, man, that can be a pain lol.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy - Dark Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Thriller, Drama, Comedy.
I rarely get a roleplay "craving" but I as of recent have a few I am looking to work with, but of course, doubling up is always an option, however... I am looking for specific fandoms. And I mostly play OCs as my main character.

Current fandom cravings -

MCU - Looking for a Deadpool/Wade Wilson to play with my OC and I am willing to double up as any male MCU character for you. Just ask. I can even do Matt Murdock/Daredevil.

Harry Potter - Looking for a Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, or Severus Snape to fulfill some fun but dark fantasies with either one of my beautiful OCs or Hermione Granger (played by me). Again, double up friendly and I am willing to play whoever you wish.

DCU - Looking for a Jason Todd, Riddler, Dick Grayson, or Damien Wayne (aged up) to play with one of my OCs. Double up friendly, I know the DCU better than MCU so I can play a wide range of characters.

——
Original plots.

I've been craving some dark romance plots. But nothing too crazy or too dark for that can ruin things. If you're interested, we can talk some ideas out and see what we can do? Who knows, could be fun. There are many ideas I could come up with, but some are fairly dark. But my roleplay rules and limits still apply.

Hi! I'd love to double up in the Harry Potter universe, I'll happily play Draco for your OC if you'd play Ron for mine! I'd also be down for a few American Horror Story plots if you're up for them!