Moonlit Blade the Liar

T

Tuxedo Mask

Original poster
LLLLIIIEEEEESSSSSSSS You said you would post yesterday and didn't. LLLLIIEEEEEEESSSSSS *stalks Moon for ETERNITY*

*Calls in Rameses and Maggie for stalking and such*

DAMMIT, JUICE.

While we're trolling him....... ESPEON DOES NOT KNOW HEAL BELL! THE INTERNET SAYS SO.

Wtf is zen headbutt? And trump card? And...psycho shock!?

I'M TOO OLD SCHOOL FOR THIS SHIT.

XDDD YOU NEED TO CATCH UP WITH THE TIMES, WOMAN. THE WORLD AIN'T STOPPIN' FOR NO ONE.

Oh, and I POSTED. GAWD.

XD

POKEMANS? SCREW THESE NEW ONES. I WAS 11 WHEN THE ORIGINALS CAME OUT AND I AIN'T GOING TO REMEMBER ANY AFTER GOLD AND SILVER.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE AN OLD COOT, RORY. WHAT WITH YOUR ROCKING CHAIR, YOUR PIPE, AND YOUR "GET OFF ME LAWN, YEH WHIPPERSNAPPERS!"

is actually called in for a stalking job... but turns and stalks Tux instead! : DDDDDDDD mwaahhahhaaha cause I'm on moonlit's side -nannner nannerr! runs away

Yeah. Stalking Moonie would be disturbing, anyway. >:3

It's because I do naughty things when I'm alone. But I give shows, if people are so inclined.

Are they like the implied lesbian love scene as per your sig? Or is it one of those things that only Magu would like?

Is ok with being stalked as that just means he has dedicated admirers.

They are, Rory. But if you want, you'll have to submit a form, and I'll have to work you into my busy schedule.

THIS TREADS SUCKS.

ALSO; GEN I % II FTW BITCHES.

ALL ELSE = FAIL.

GEN Pokémon: Super Awesome Sci-Fi Explosion!! rocks however. It is BAMF!

I really like Gen III >_>

Gen I and II were AMAZING. Gen III was pretty good. Gen IV was... iffy. Had some good Pokemon, though most of them were stupid. Gen V is WTF NINTENDO?! WHY DID YOU BETRAY ME?!

So as you look at the National Dex, and scroll down, the Pokemon eventually get dumber, and dumber, and dumber, and dumber....

Agreed Moon. Though there are some Pokémon who are exceptions to the stupid rule. But more or less they are getting worse and worse.

Zekrom and Reshiram are pretty BA, but other than that, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU~