1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
So, I missed the last masquerade and I am too patient to wait for another one.. Therefore.. I am making my own!

1aa5fdc698ec4fa9856addf19eca2b1d.jpg

Welcome to the Moonlight Masquerade!

As usual, your gracious hosts will be the Marrien Elves of the Northern Realm. Any and all who are invited are welcome to attend, but do bear in mind that your invitation will be required at the door to prevent a disaster such as the mess of last year. This year, our Masquerade has been purposely aligned with the Moonlight Festival. Please bear that in mind and respect our traditions - no weaponry on the premises, no children, and plenty of wine.

Thank you.

Who: Everybody! ALL THE PEOPLE O_O Remember you need your invitation to be let in - and yes, all entrances are guarded, so there's no sneaking in without one! The only people who are not invited are the Orcs, because they caused a riot last year >:[

What: A masquerade, of course! This roleplay is intentionally set in a fantasy world [see: Elves] so you may play any fantastical creature that you went, even if it's uncommon. Elves, Dwarves, Succubi, Pixies.. hell, come as a Dragon if you want to, just don't break any of the furniture.

When: June 28th [that's a Sunday!] at 6pm server time!

Where: In the Cove charp room!

Why: Because I want to, that's why O_O

About this roleplay:

There is no 'real' plot here, just a bunch of people enjoying the festival that marks the beginning of the summer season. Lots of fun and drinking and dancing and WOO!

Here is your basic line about all levels of roleplayers being welcome. I really don't care who you are or what your skills are, just show up and have a good time :D Remember, it's a Masquerade, so don't tell anybody who you're playing! .. Unless you really want to. Even though you shouldn't. It's more fun if you don't! Just don't forget to tell us after so that we don't all spontaneously combust from frustration :D

Also, can you let me know if you're coming..? Because I don't want to be alone ^^;

I might be able to show =D

Id like to stop by, that is unless I personally need an invitation. Is this an open RP? Does my character need an invitation or do I?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ethys
Just your character! This is open to all, the more the merrier! :D

I'm in.

• Thank You
I might be able to join :D

• Love
I hope so! I want ALL THE PEOPLE o_____o

Reactions: _Kira_
  • Thank You
Server time is Central :) So it's 7pm your time! I'm Eastern too :D

Reactions: _Kira_
Oh, 3 Easties then. I was sort of wondering the same. figured I'd do the math later, but that saved me ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ey. I might not be there for too long, but I will definitely be able to jump in full-force after about 3:00-3:30 EST.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I suppose now is just as good a time to go dress/suit shopping as any... perhaps I will opt for a tux rather than a gown

• Love
Hmmm.. I think I just might come.. Sounds interesting^^

YAY :D Newbies are welcome too~

Status
Not open for further replies.