Moonlight Freedom

"Will you guys shut up!" he quickly looks down the hallway. "Be quiet." he opens the cell and grabs the mothers hand before throwing her into the cell with her daughters. He only threw her because some other guards were walking by. When they left Dark sighed, "Don't make so much noise. I would rather not watch you get beaten."

Saris hugs her daughters and cries. "Key. Night. I missed you both dearly." She hugs tighter not wanting to let go. "For a while I've given up hope and thought you were both dead. I'm so sorry."

Key and Night runs to there morther and higs tham they look at the guard and says thank you night looked at her crying aswell "so did we mother well mostly me"

but Key gets up and walks up to him "may the mon goddes portcat you" she smiles at him then gose back to higing mother

Saris smiles for the first time in who knows how long. "And may the moon goddess protect you two the most. You need it more than me." She runs her finger through Night and Key's hair. "So much pain and suffering these days. Why does man be cruel to us?"

"there afred of things they dont understand mommy" Key for te first time was wise whan she said that

Night was shocked and smiled "hey leave the waies talk to me" then Key and Night sang the Lalluby

Sitting on the throne of the the Lycan empire Nexus resided, his eyes closed and legs crossed with his head resting on his fist. His countenance was that of a permanent scowl, one spawned by what seemed to be an eternity of resentment and hatred for the dregs that now claimed rule to these lands. Human filth, the scourge of the earth, an existence that despite being so far below him and his race still managed to oppress and slay so many of his kin. Nexus quelled the insurmountable rage that welled within him as he thought of all those that had fallen, most significantly the death of "Mother" whose existence was worth more than the whole lot of the pathetic human race and yet somehow was deemed fit to die by their hands. His fist clenched tighter and a hatred fueled growl rose from somewhere deep within him. It was just then, that the sound of hastened wing beats caught his attention. His heightened sense detected its presence as well as its purpose before it entered his chambers. His blood red optics opened slowly then pulsated with intensity as he focused on the crow which perched itself at his throne and delivered the note it contained. By the scent it was from Corvo, which meant only one thing. The time had come to relinquish the human rule, free his brethren from the human oppressors and to once and for all purge these lands of their inferior race. His ranks had already been assembled and his bloodlust had already flooded past his threshold of restraint. Nexus rose from his throne, his cloak flowing behind him as he moved forward hastily. A snarl escaped past his sharpened fangs "The time has come. The eradication of the putrid human taint draws near. They shall prostrate in terror before us!"Moonlight Nex.jpg

~~mean while~~
Key gets up and walks to the left side of the room but falls face first befor she even made it "what the hell" that when she notice she hade chains she gets up "i i i i have chains NOOOOOOOOOOOO" she starts to run around in curcles screaming

Night blinks then faceplams "you noitce it now real sis keep up" she looked at mom just leting her be she will tired out soon she allways does

The guards would walk up to the door and look inside to see the kid running around in circles screaming, He puts his hand through and the symbol on her chest glows. This causes her to fall down and be quiet, the spell bound on there chest is a controlling spell. It taps into there brain and can inflect pain or can make you do what they want, sort of like a puppet. The man retracts his hand and continues to make the little girl lay down and be quiet. Razeleth felt the fluster of anger and so did all the other lycans the fluster was from the one they referred to as "Father", Father was the leader of the lycan after "Mother" Had died. A grin went across his face and he began to snarl lowly, his power being increased slowly as the other lycans did to. He then began howling, he was joined by a few other lycans who could feel the rage rising. This was it this was the day that there savior would come.

Key yelled in pain as she fell to the ground and crid solfly

"You ass holes 'Father' will come" Night growlld and was at Keys side "dont worry key we have mommy her now we wait for 'Father'" she puts Kry on lap and started to howl with the others.

Key loved howling it all away made her sleepyand soon after slowly falls a sleep but befor she does she holds no to mmomys hand
there real father die long time ago but the leader of the pack was like a Father to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:
He was standing guard yet again just kind of leaning on the wall. Slowly his eyes were closing afteri standing guard for 12 hours straight and being board out of his mind it was only natural for one to start to fall asleep. However right when he was almost out he was startled by screaming. Soon enough it was stopped as some other guards ran over to find out what was going on. "Its fine. I already 'solved' the problem." He made it sound like he beat the poor girl when, in fact, he didn't do anything.

No sooner did the guards leave did the howling start. What the hell? "What are you doing? I just got them to leave!" He said in a hurried whisper as he continued to watch out for the guards. He didn't know anything about them but for some reason, behind the howls, a feeling of raging war falling on the building around him... Maybe today was the day he would draw he sword.r was being brought upon the area.

He began pulling on the chains that bounded him, he pulled his arms inwards slowly. The wall beginning to crack as he was trying to break himself free, He spoke his voice more harsh and demanding " Today...today is the day we are set free! " The sound of shouting and chains rattling was heard. But there was the rush of guards feet and the groaning and moaning of pain which were being inflicted on them when the guards walked in. The guards were trying to get them to shut up with the spell but it wasn't working through this, this was something else some hidden strength. The lycans were roaring there hearts picking up speed and there eyes probably dilating. Razeleth lets out some more loud grunts as the pain they were inflecting on them was rough. the guards were shouting harsh things like " SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU MUTT!" " YOU FILTHY CREATURES " " YOU SCUMBAGS AND FLEA RIDDEN ANIMALS BE QUIET! " but the lycans would stop now when they new that they were going to be free'd.

Nexus was aware of his kin's suffering, they were his blood so they were connected through the link of the pack, but their exact location remained vague. This was undoubtedly the result of some form of lowly human sorcery. However as he left the his chambers, he was shook by the collective howl of his beloved kin. His eyes widened in surprise at the knowledge of their safety and their location, but even this peace of mind could not quell the animosity and vehemence that burned at his very core and trembled his very foundation. He paused in his advance, his entire body shaking with ferocity, hunching forward as the wrath within him took physical form. An even more intense growl reverberated throughout his form, a precursor to what was to come. In the next moment he threw his head back and released a terrifying and purely feral roar that shook the foundation of his own chambers and resonated within each and every Lycan that remained. It was a small release of the fury that seethed within him, a sign that he felt their pain and sorrow and sought to stop it, answer to their pleas for deliverance. It was howl that signaled to his beloved pack that Father was coming nothing would forestall it. Not the feeble might of insignificant mongrels of mankind, not their fragile weapons crafted in iron nor their pitiful magic. Not even if the shroud of death sought to rest upon him and claim his life, would he fail in his drive to liberate them. Nexus relished in his howl, which was long and thunderous. It joined in the harmony of every Lycans rancorous shout. As he subsided he spat in a purely animalistic tone, one that came from his true self.

"TO ARMS BRETHREN!! WE HAVE FOUND THE FILTHY HUMAN"S KEEP AND WE WILL MAKE HASTE TO RECLAIM OUR CAPTURED KIN! DO YOU HEAR THEIR CALL?! DO YOU FEEL THEIR SUFFERING?! WE SHALL DESCEND UPON THE HUMAN FILTH AND THOSE HOWLS OF SUFFERING WILL SOON BE REPLACED WITH THE SHRILL CRIES OF ANGUISH AND DESPAIR OF THE HUMANS! THEY WILL BEG FOR A MERCY THEY HAVE LONG SINCE BECOME UNWORTHY OF AND THEY SHALL FALL BEFORE THE MIGHT OF OUR FANGS! ONWARD TO THE HUMAN KEEP!" Nexus finished his speech, his fangs still bared, his hair standing on end and his eyes burning with wrath.

Every battle ready Lycan paid heed to him and prepared themselves for the battle to come. Nexus marched from the Lycan Stronghold towards the fortress, but he was soon overtaken by flood of transformed Lycans that rushed past him. Their claws ripping through the earth as the stampeded towards their goal just beyond the forest. Many of their family, children and lovers were locked in that keep and they were just as resolute in ensuring their freedom. Nexus kept his pace, his eyes sharpened with determination. "The time draws near... I swore to you that I would protect you always but in that I have failed you. But now my existence is held true by another promise. These humans will repent for what they have done to you and that I will hold true. Vengeance shall be had! I do this for you....Mother." Today would indeed be the day that war would descend upon mankind.

The howl and roar from "father" would echo through the castle and the lycans went silent, there calls had been answered and now it was only a matter of time. As the castle shook and the guards looked around frantically they rushed out in fear running towards the main castle were the gathering of every human was going to. The ruler of the settlement came forth and looked down upon the scared eyed crowd of Humans. He smiled and said " Men...today is the day we fight for what we want and fight for what we want...these petty lycans cannot stop us and we shall slay each and everyone one of them. " in the back of his mind he new that the castle would fall...the lycan population was to much and they were much stronger than humans. but that would not stop him from keeping them from retrieving there slaves, He shouted out at them saying " TO ARMS BROTHER THIS WILL BE OUR LAST STAND! DO NOT FEAR THESE MONGOLS AND FLEA RIDDEN PUPPIES! THE HUMANS ARE THE STRENGTH OF THE WORLD! AND WE WILL UPHOLD THAT! ". Razeleth could hear the guards shouting and screaming but only one man remained in the lycan holding area and that was the one and only Dark...Razeleth new that dark was never a bad man so he spoke swiftly saying. " Dark...you can feel it cant you...the blood lust and the fear...the rushing of hearts and feet....you know the time has come...now i will strike you a deal...you help me and my brethren free of the bounds and i will assure you a spot in the castle. "

Key wakes up at the roarr of 'Father' and smiles "'Fathers' here you think it oke chains now" and Night laughs braking the chains a little but not enfu to let tham free.

"cant wait for Father to kick there sorry ass" she laughed wiched turned into a howl

"but what about the man that gived us mommy" Key asked geting up to walk tworrds the door

night stopped laughing and turned to Key "your right he not that bad he did give us mommy" she smiles at mommy and then counteds "maybe we can save him maybe are brethrens could help him"

He smiled as he heard one talking, "Yes, I am quite aware now." He stopped leaning against the wall and looked over at Razeleth, "I have already decided to draw my sword today, the question is for which side. If I fight for the humans they have a chance, if I fight for the Lycan then its a clear victory but who knows what will happen in the heat of the battle. Will it end with me fending from both sides if I chose yours?" He smirked a little and looked over at Key, he found it fitting for his little game, "She has the key to your chains. I slipped it in her back pocket." He figured this made it clear who's side he had decided to join, "Now if you excuse me, I have to talk with the commander and the other captains." He walked away just like that, a meeting would be held with the top fighters, 'captains' and the commander, 'their great leader' in order to prepare for war. Right now they would be outnumbered and their only chance of survival is to hold out until reinforcements can be called in. Human population was like ants, weak when separated but strong in numbers. He wouldn't say anything, as usual, he was a man of few words when it came to these types of things... well most things.

No really noticed the absense of alfonzo.. he had dosed off. even through all of the camotion he slept tired from the beatings ... HeHERD a noise it it sounded like FATHER he woke up and roared with his brother and sisters ... he could taste their blood the fresh air . he could see the way the tall grass moved back and forth as the wind blew out in the medows.. The rage pumped him up "soon' he wold say so his kin could hear he begins to pull at his chain . his head began to pound as he tugged anb pulled at it . bits and pieces of the wall around where the chain was connected would begin to fall. He thought to himself . "if my human form can do this i can only imagin what the wall will look like once we change "he smiles "soon he repeats in a hushe voice

Saris stands up hearing 'Father' "Night. Key. Today we fight for freedom because our savior is here." Saris laughs and hugs her children tightly. "We shall finally kill all the humans gaining back natures pure beauty."

He heard what they were speaking about and let a depressed sigh escape his mouth, He spoke slowly but loudly so all the lycans could hear. " Listen up you rowdy lycans, we are not here to destroy the castle...they may have beaten us and abused us but that does not mean you show them the same exact thing. Mercy is not optional..." He smirked as he was prepping to pump there blood up for this attack. " We shall not show them mercy! as they did to leave us alive! we will beat them and tear them apart! for mother! for Father! for your brethren! " He let out loud snarl and roar out at the end of the sentence. He began pulling on the chains roughly but the lycans werent able to change because of the seal that was still on there chest.

oh ya the key" Key all most forgot she pulled it out and opend the chains so she was free then Night then Mother. "Brothers I have the Key " Key said after there done moving the chaind she sighs

Night just kicks the door andit brest open "Key get everyone out" she sighs as she hears thengeard come "you want to hurry Key"

Key kicks the door down as wile and unlocks the chanis "there we go nice and free" she said to the last one she undchain

Alfonzo once unchained waited for the other lycan male as for he knew where to go.. Being locked up for so long he lost his way to the lycan castle. He got down on all fours and howled his head pounding once more he stands back to his feet and stands next to the side of the door.