Moonlight Cabal

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Sighs*

Scavenger, do you enjoy demolishing things?

Demolitions is my secondary specialty. Combat Engineering is first.

'Course that involves mine laying.

*Pats Scavenger on the head*

Who's a good little pyro? Who's a good little pyro?

*Scavenger takes out a detonator and blows a chunk out of the moon.*

I'm a good little pyro...

I'M THE DEMO MAN!!!

KA BOOOOOOOOOM!!!

.......*Writes down in her notes "Mind of a genius with demolition, but behavior of a four year old*

Its not my job to destroy things here, its to scare people.

*looks at kitti*

No on second thought its to be a good host. Scone anyone?

*holds out a plate of cheese scones*

The eyes that scorned me linger on my face drawing me closer,
The lips that cursed me whisper my name,
The arms the cast me aside reach out to embrace me,
The heart the rejected me longs for my return,
The mind that forgot me is calling out me.

My eyes are wet no more but their innocence is lost,
My lips no longer play lightly upon yours they have hardened,
My arms bear the scars of your betrayal and hesitate,
My mind buried the thoughts of you long ago is cast once again into turmoil.

Our eyes no longer fill with life when they meet,
Our lips remain apart and their sounds are hesitant and unsure,
Our arms remain to ourselves and are oddly still,
Our minds are perhaps better forgetting our past.

My eyes close to hide the pain within,
My lips wish to speak but remain still,
My arms fold protecting my heart,
My mind seeks the peace of sleep.

I really like it Vay. I really do. Ill have to share some of my works soon too.

Pretty, Vay.
Maybe I'll put up some of mine soon.
Hmmmm.
>_> <_<

Well done, Vay. ^^ I should put my own up...

Another with a similar theme, its kinda relevant to life atm but I won't bore you with the story.

I told myself a thousand times,
That I was better with you gone,
The lie became a prayer,
A mantra to protect myself from the memory of you.

That you where gone from my side,
The truth became a wish,
A hope that I could let you go.

You would not return to me,
But fate is cruel,
And now I hear your voice again.

You tell me a thousand times,
That you where wrong to leave that way,
That you saw n other way,
And beg me to forgive.

And now I think a thousand times,
The thoughts I cast from my mind,
Hollow hopes lost in dream,
Did you believe I would wait this long?

Brilliant Vay. I do enjoy me some poetry every once in awhile.

Now as the moonlight once again brims to the edge of the darkness the former leader appears. In a slight silver shine dimming to an eclipsed shadow people recognize the man as Pirogeth. Spreading his arms wide and bats taking to the sky nearly covering the moon in their stead. "I declare this land of eternal shadow to be a safe haven for those of newly acquired inspiration!"

Writing in the Moonlight,

~Pirogeth

*applauds the moonlighter's return*

Welcome back most esteemed Pirogeth, master of moonlight. I humbly accept your praise.

Drowning Tide

The waves lap at her from within the confines of her body
Rocked with the crashing illusions of hope
This ship cracks and leaks into daily life

Tossing her about the endless rolls of emotion
Sprays of laughter spatters her face like tears
Trickling down and away unseen in the mix

Facing the winds, she watches the shore disappear
Leaving her bound to the tide that is taking her away
Locked inside its hull she is captive

The captain of the ship sails on with little knowledge of her crew
This lonely crew sick with worry and lost with guilt
Those few souls that come floundering in the night

Roving the waves of upon an endless voyage
Silently drifting toward unknown lands
And exotic suffering

Is there ever a time, that i will feel alive?
Will there ever be a day, I won't fell alone?

In the darkness where those red eyes haunt me...

In the memories, the souls, and eyes...

I really never truly existed...I was just there to watch.

No one ever noticed me.
I was and always have been alone.

No one ever cared.
When I bled, they laughed.

When I cried, they pointed and gossiped.

When I tripped, everyone made jokes...

When I was the new kid, they told lies about me.

In the afternoons I cried, but no one ever truly cared. People walked passed, but they never saw me.

Should I run away? Or should I stay and suffer to my death?

I don't know any more...

I am here, writing this, but what for?
It doesn't make me happy, just more sad.

As the memories go through my mind, I want to cry, but I can not.

My tears are gone, and I have no more. Why can't I just be locked up?

No one would miss me, and no one would notice.

The ones who told me they loved me, were all lies.
They never truly cared.

So, now, please, chain me up, and lock me away, where I belong...

To be nothing, but a
Shadow...

*applauds*

Unique indeed. But now for something a little different.

Here is a small excerpt from one of my more recent posts in an RP. (and before you ask yes this is small)

-Harken’s Castle

Leo was still debating to continue his fight with Kraw or to get everyone in on it. The Jades were playing their part well as distractions. So Leo thought it would be interesting to take on the three again. Kraw did not seem to have used up an ounce of energy anyway. He let the Nifire subside and the Jades slightly backed off giving only enough to still have Neil and Nina busy during the fight. Seeing that the two were now ok, Helen and Atoshi returned their sights on Leo. “It seems that just fighting one alone does have its cons, so I will allow you two to join this fight again.” Leo said smiling. “After all I do not want to finish this battle too quickly.” He stepped back one step and got into a fighting stance. He looked relieved almost, however, nobody could tell if this was good or bad. Atoshi stepped forward in front of Kraw and Helen.
“Let your fight be with me. The rest have no need to waste their strength on you.” Atoshi said ignoring any pleas by the others. Turning back to Kraw he proceeded to explain himself. “Both you and Helen have an enemy still waiting in the shadows. Let me take him on in your place. At the very least one of us will be at full strength.” Kraw was hesitant but nodded. With his acknowledgment Atoshi returned his gaze on Leo. “Leo your fight is with me.”
“This is quite unexpected, but being that my Lord is your enemy I did not doubt your eagerness. So we are to cross blades one on one? So be it, become stronger Atoshi. Show me the true power that my Lord sees within you. I must see it with my own eyes, a true warrior in battle.” Leo’s first strike came from his sword being hurled at Atoshi. He unhooked his chakrams from his waist and dodged the blade by jumping over it. As he was in the air he noticed that the string had a bit of slack and that Leo was retracting the blade. Quickly Atoshi tried spinning in the air. He was just in time to knock away the blade that was ready to pierce his back. The sword fell against the stone floor with a resounding clang. Leo readied his other sword as he retracted the failed attack.
“You can do better than that Leo!” Atoshi yelled out full of anger. Leo shot his blade straight up into the ceiling again retracting it so he was once again on height advantage. Unfortunately for him Atoshi flew up using his wings that had just morphed out of his back.
“Exquisite, he can take to the air and not worry about my advantage.” Leo said grinning as the fight continued to get more intense. Atoshi was gunning straight for him. Rather than let him through Leo began whirling around his second blade extremely fast. This stopped Atoshi before getting too close. It almost looked pretty how the second blade formed a ring around Leo. “You are too short ranged Atoshi! You will never be able to pass my Cutter Sphere without injuring yourself. And if you get hit once I promise I will hit you ninety nine more times before I am done.” Atoshi stayed just on the edge of the sphere hoping to find a way through. “I do not like your dawdling. Hurry up and find a solution!” Leo said extending the blade slightly; just enough to hit Atoshi’s chest with the tip of the blade. Atoshi backed off still keeping in the air. It was then a plan dawned on him. One arm was stretched back with a chakram in hand. With a ton of energy Atoshi tossed it forward directly for Leo. The blade spun just the right length to knock the chakram straight into the wall. Leo took a look at where it landed then looked back toward Atoshi. Instead of Atoshi he found the other chakram was only half a second away from shooting straight through his chest. A tight pull on the sword in the ceiling allowed Leo to avoid the fatal cut but not the entire attack. It ripped through his clothes and armor like it was nothing. In the end Leo was left with a vertical cut on his chest and Atoshi a horizontal one. Atoshi went to retrieve his weaponry while Leo recuperated. “It has been several years since I have been hit like that. Amazing and I mean that in every sense of the word. You are truly a formidable foe Atoshi. I can see it from both you and that other fellow I was up against earlier. You both have that spark of mid battle intuition.”
“Enough praise Leo, I am here to defeat you and that is what I will do.” His attitude was quite dark. Atoshi did not seem to care for Leo’s praise.
“Hmm, well if you cannot accept my words then I will just have to see the extent of power from the demon.” Leo was taking in a breath to say something else but was assaulted by Atoshi at close range. A vertical slice with his right chakram, blocked by a horizontal defense from Leo’s left katana. A horizontal from Atoshi’s left blocked by a vertical from Leo’s right. The blades rattled against each other as the two put more strength into holding the attack. Sliding the swords away with sparks lighting up the corners of the room Leo pulled back both the blades and thrust them forward. Atoshi kicked them upward with his chakrams letting them only graze each shoulder. Leo, in a moment of nostalgia caused by nearing victory, turned his blades inward and tried to cut off Atoshi head. Atoshi could not fit a chakram through the small gap so he dropped his weapons and let his bones be his last defense. Both blades cut deep into Atoshi’s wrists. The blood flowed down his arms in an almost artistic way.
“You are foolish Leo, to think that I would leave myself vulnerable.”
“You defend yourself at the cost of your own hands, the tool of which you use to do everything every day. A true warrior would be nothing without them.” Leo said nearly shocked.
“If I cannot beat you then there is no need for these hands.” Atoshi said struggling with the pain.
“A true statement indeed.” Leo said forcing his blades closer and closer to Atoshi’s neck. Jades now blocked off Atoshi’s and Leo’s fight. It seemed that their numbers increased as the battle continued on. One thing Atoshi noticed is that Leo was now getting tired. His power behind his blades was nothing like that of his original strength. Atoshi was now actually able to push the blades aside. Ignoring the continued amount of shock delivered to his body from the blades inside his wrists he managed to push away both katanas from the fatal blow. Leo backed off sliding his swords through Atoshi’s wounds. He let his arms hang to the side blood dripping onto the floor. He could not even pick up his chakrams at this point but that did not matter. Leo went in for another strike expecting to be slicing a useless body. Instead he was in for a surprise himself. Atoshi ran forward slightly and kicked one of his chakrams with all his might. Like a hockey puck the chakram gained some height and was lodged right into Leo’s chest. The blow was so powerful the chakram nearly went through Leo, but instead it was only half way in.
“Do not tell me that was it Leo, I know you have more pride than that.” Atoshi said to the man now laying on the ground. His chest began to slightly bounce up and down. Atoshi could not tell if he was coughing or laughing. Soon the sounds that echoed revealed the truth.
“Mmmhmmhmmhmm. Ahahahahahaha! That was simply brilliant.” Leo said hacking up some blood right after. He slowly pulled out the chakram and dropped it to the floor. He did not look to be in any better condition than Atoshi but his attitude definitely seemed brighter at this point. “I think it is time we both step it up one more notch right Atoshi?” Leo said engulfing his blades in Nifire. Leo tossed both blades at Atoshi. The blades managed to cut through him with ease. Instead of a blazing hot feeling the cold fire began to freeze up the wounds he was given. Leo retracted both blades to see what damage he had done. “Best thing about Nifire is that the enemy lasts longer against you. You can really see the true warrior spirit just before the wounds thaw out and their blood comes out of all the holes I created.” As Leo finished Atoshi’s wounds thawed out. The blood started to fill the empty gap.
“This will not finish me Leo.” Atoshi said as he now dropped to his knees.
“I will be taking that head of yours now Atoshi.” Leo said walking over by him. His blades both were out a good foot from each shoulder. “It has been a pleasure.” Leo swung his swords inward only to hear the sounds from before, a clang and surely that was not the sound of metal piercing flesh. On either side of Atoshi was a small but effective pillar of silver colored blood. The blood had blocked the blades and moved them back enough so Atoshi could now stand.
“You wanted to see the spirit of a true warrior Leo, then I’ll show you.” Much like snakes ready to strike the small blood spires attacked Leo. He tried to defend with his blades but it was like he was simply cutting through water. Each time the blood made snakes made a strike they punctured a hole through Leo’s chest. Leo looked to be on his last legs when he was shoved up against the wall.
“So this is it, the true power that he sees in you. It is actually kind of beautiful.” Leo said as the spires jabbed through Leo pinning him to the wall. As Leo’s head went limp Atoshi called back the blood letting his body drop to the floor. It was soon engulfed in Nifire and disappeared from the room. Very carefully Atoshi picked up his weapons and hooked them to his waist. The Jades had all left for the town and the throne room remained empty.

Flowers-

I’ve spent a long time alone
Trying to cling desperately to someone, something
A vain attempt to stay the tide
Threatening to pull me away
I have cried a thousand tears
Bled a hundred times
To an audience of dolls with vacant
Oh so empty, glossy eyes
Without even a flicker of life stirring beneath the surface
Played through my comedy, my tragedy, my life
For lifeless, beautifully ignorant flowers
Their heads bent as though in sorrow
A falsity, for they bear no sadness
They, who bloom gloriously, only to whither and fade
Leave no trace that they ever were
Perish sweetly to the trampled earth
Not seeing, not knowing
Words sobbed or wrists slit
Unknowingly, they will flower again
Witness eternal

Over two years old, so a bit emo-y... I'll get happier ones soon xD

Light Bearer​
My eyes see not the break of dawn
Turned down to see the ground beneath my feet
I am a dreamer
But one cannot afford to press their lips to the rising sun
When they are so afraid of what lies before them
Afraid, yes, I am afraid
Everything that used to hold my world together
Is now tearing it apart
Friends are not the same
Loyalty dissolved and I am left with nothing but their remnants
A cruel parody of what they used to be
Yet I am not unhappy staring down
Things have a way of working out
Maybe I've found the one to lift my eyes to see the stars
Past the overwhelming bright newness of day
Perhaps I've found the one who will walk with me, even through the darkness

((Double post but I found a happier one!!))

Status
Not open for further replies.