Moon Riders - The Beast Rider's Guild

I'm not quite sure. Silent Darkness, I know for a fact, had to pull out of a few things due to Reality striking her hard, but I don't know if she's pulled from her RP. She hadn't made it official here. So, you can PM her to check, but it's been a long while since she's touched this.

I'm sorry, everyone, but I'll have to seriously postpone this. I'm going through a very, very tough time right now, and my ability to write is...low. I'm trapped by writer's block due to the stresses of life slamming me down. So, the plan as of right now is to wait until December 3, when I get back from my aunts' house in Oklahoma, to start this. Until then, this RP will lie in wait. I apologize profusely, but I can't do this right now. I am truly, deeply sorry.

Oh I understand now, I'm sorry to hear that, take good care of yourself ok?

Name: Langious
Race:Elf
Appearance:
l2sd-dark-elf-male.jpg

Written Appearance: Lighter skin, also wears a large brim hat that comes to a point in the front, with a father on the right side.
Height/Weight: 6'3/185

Personality: Very silent, rarly speaks unless he really needs to. He is very cunning and resoursfull and keeps to himself most of the time, or if he is with a group he tends to scout a head.

Strengths: Very independent, works well alone and also knows alot about survival and staying hidden, also very quick and agile
Weaknesses: Lack of speaking makes it a bit hard to talk with him, but he has learned how to nod and make facial expressions, also he is not particularly strong and people who he does no know tend to get angry at his lack of speaking
Dislikes: Cities, staying still for to long, and the cold.

Special Weapons: Twin long swords as well as a bow.
Skill Classification: hunter/scout

Beast Name: Diminos
Beast Race:Dire wolf
Beast Appearance: Dire wolves are much larger then normal wolves, standing at almost 5ft tall and about 10ft long, 14 with his tail, they are also much smarter.
DireWolf.jpg

Beast Abilities:Very inteligent and agile he is able to work independently of Langious and can hunt down almost anything.
Bond Strength: 3

Aura Abilities: He is able to heighten his own senses, as well as increase his reflexes.
Aura Focus: Skills

Biography: Born some what ouside of society, His mother and father lived as hunters catching and selling animals for food and furs to sell. He was raised in the wilderness learning how to hunt and survive, and because of hours spent with his father hunting not speaking so they could sneak up on something, and his sheer isolation from the world he grew used to not speaking much. He lived a long life with his parents hunting and training almost every day of his life. When he was 105 his parents were killed my bandits while on there way back from the nearest city a few days away. Langious had no idea this happened, after a week of going about life as normal he went out looking for them. That was how he discovered what happened, in anger he tracked down and hunted the bandits, setting ambushes and picking them off one by one he terrorized them, until one day they set up a trap for him. He manged to escape but he was wounded and so he ran. Because of his injury he wasn't able to go long and they were soon on him. And that is when he met Diminos the Dire wolf cub, still the size of a normal wolf, came out of the night like a shadow ripping his attackers up then it ran off leaving him alone. He resumed his terror on the bandits, and then all his questions about the wolf as he found bodies of 3 Dire wolves, the pack of the other he assumed.

He then hunted for the wolf, and after weeks he finally found it living in a cave. Once he touched the wolf and they bonded they were both on the hunt, After the bandits were delt with Langious left his home and with his new wolf companion they started to travel the wilderness, staying togather for years.

Don't worry... she's still planning on returning and running this RP. So, hang loose. :)

One more week, guys...I have work for the next six days, but after that I'll get the time to actually post and whatnot...if I have the time within this next week, I'll go over all CS again to make sure everything's in order...then we'll start.

Just so you guys know, though, I go to Basic January 15...so I'll probably be handing this one off to one of you...probably the one most dedicated. We'll see.

Okay, while the dimensions are still fresh on the brain, desertrat...your Dire Wolf is way too short in length to be 5 feet tall. It he is that tall at the shoulders, then with his tail, he should measure closer to 14 feet long (a 4 foot tail with a 10 foot body), perhaps a little shorter (no shorter than 12 feet total). Other than that, you're good...though I do have a question. How, exactly, did he come across the Moon Riders?

Phi...you can only have a bond with one beast, preferably one you can ride. The whole point of this is to have a beast rider clan. Almost always are you on your beast...as you battle better that way most of the time. When you are not, your beast is still near you. And I would prefer you to have a beast that cannot use a weapon (but for the natural weapons such as horns, claws, magics, etc.).

I'm probably going to bring in a lot of NPCs as we go along (as I like playing each of the races), but they'll quickly disappear, depending on how much I enjoy playing them.

Okay! Making my changes! ^^

oh, i wasn't including tail at all. that was just his body length, and i was kind of thinking that he wasn't a part of them at first. Since he is a drifter he could run across any number of moon riders on his journey, and I figured if anyone saw an elf and dire wolf walking together that they would assume they were bonded. So during the first post he could meet the moon riders and they asked him to join.

Does he ride the wolf?

As I said previously.......kind of the point.

I've just read through all this and I'm really interested! I'll reserve this post for a CS while I have a think and such if that's all right :D hopefully be able to get a post up tomorrow morning, if not it'll be by mid-week unless something unexpected happens :P

Take your time, Silverwolf. This won't start until I get home from Oklahoma...which won't be until Thursday. I'll probably start this just after Christmas (as I haven't seen my family in 6 weeks and need the time with them)...so use this time to create and edit as needed.

i'd love to join if you are still looking for people..

Sure, sure! Always welcome.

Does he ride the wolf?

As I said previously.......kind of the point.

yes Langious rides him, but there is no harness. Diminos is fine with Langious riding him, and will tolerate other people depending on the situation, but will not tolerate a harness at all.