Moon Riders - The Beast Rider's Guild

As much as I hate to tell you this, Dual Dragon, a Wyvern is too much like a dragon for me to allow. Wyverns are the distant cousins of dragons, thus having all of the same abilities as them, even with their smaller size. Because of the way the story will be going, we can't have anything that's like them. I'm sorry. Now, if you want to play one of the bad guys, PM me, and I can set you up with a dragon or wyvern easy. XD

Making a character sheet, though the beast eeeeeh -brainfart-

IMMA COMIN'! I didn't forget.... Just having a hard time creating a new charrie. Charrie Bunnie is dying on me!

As much as I hate to tell you this, Dual Dragon, a Wyvern is too much like a dragon for me to allow. Wyverns are the distant cousins of dragons, thus having all of the same abilities as them, even with their smaller size. Because of the way the story will be going, we can't have anything that's like them. I'm sorry. Now, if you want to play one of the bad guys, PM me, and I can set you up with a dragon or wyvern easy. XD

No worries, I've edited my form. Sorry about the picture of the Wyvern that is still there, it wouldn't let me remove it. :err:

Alright, everyone! I understand the feeling. I only know the beast I'm riding...not much more. XD So take your time and work hard on these charries! Make em strong to defeat ze dragons! (can't believe I'm actually doing an RP where the dragons are "evil")

Thank you, Dual Dragon! The phoenix is wonderful. Be sure to put that your rider has an immunity to fire, though. Perhaps that is one of her abilities. Also, if you would like help with those abilities, just PM me, and we'll work something out, kay? Thanks for joining!

Alright, everyone! I understand the feeling. I only know the beast I'm riding...not much more. XD So take your time and work hard on these charries! Make em strong to defeat ze dragons! (can't believe I'm actually doing an RP where the dragons are "evil")

Thank you, Dual Dragon! The phoenix is wonderful. Be sure to put that your rider has an immunity to fire, though. Perhaps that is one of her abilities. Also, if you would like help with those abilities, just PM me, and we'll work something out, kay? Thanks for joining!

Of course! ^^ And you're welcome, I've always wanted to roleplay with dragons.

Hmmmm...I have a quick question, then. Well, okay...maybe two. First question: are you interested in playing a dragon rider? It'd have to be a bad guy...I needs some bad guys. T_T

Second off, I'm wanting to start an RP where you hatch the dragon from the egg and go from there. But I control the dragons. Are you interested in a dragon rider RP where you play the rider and I play the dragon?

Hmmmm...I have a quick question, then. Well, okay...maybe two. First question: are you interested in playing a dragon rider? It'd have to be a bad guy...I needs some bad guys. T_T

Second off, I'm wanting to start an RP where you hatch the dragon from the egg and go from there. But I control the dragons. Are you interested in a dragon rider RP where you play the rider and I play the dragon?

If you'd like, I can make a second character to be a dragon rider. Also, I changed my character's weapon, so I guess you should check it out. :)

I would like to be a dragon rider, never really played a bad guy since i'm more of a follower than a leader.

I'm excited for this and I wanna get RP on the role, if you need bad guys I have a couple of very evil characters I can play.

Well, the dragon riders are individuals...the actual clan of dragon riders won't be established until much later. Now, most of these dragons are going to be Blacks, Reds, Brass, etc. If you want to choose your dragon, let me know...but for the most part, they'll all be the same. Just fill out a char sheet without the mount for the bad guys if you want and send them to me via PM.

Well, once Phi, ninja, or Obsidian Dragon post a char sheet, we can get started. I'm working on mine now. But we need at least four chars total.

Name: Castnaivhe Lhessil Isiliador
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance:

Elf-girl-l.jpg

Written Appearance: With locks of golden fire cascading to a slender waist, emerald eyes that shimmer like the deepest depths of a forest, this elf is truly a beauty to behold. Her skin, hinted with an ivory touch, spans across a long, graceful body, softer than silk, moving across her muscles like tendrils of wine through a river of sparkling water. Her muscles are strong and toned well, yet still possessing the lean ways of an elf, stretching over her bones tightly to provide a perfect shape. Her hands are built with long fingers, elegant and graceful like the rest of her. She walks with an air of mystery and grace at all times, a gentle smile on her pink lips. She tends to wear a tight white dress that fits around her torso, stretching halfway down her thighs, tight enough to where it shows the intricate brass brazzier beneath that matches the armor she wears on her wrists and around her boots. Over her waist is a green belt to hold the sheath to her sword. Over top of this, she tends to wear a thick cloak shaded a dark forest green. The cloack is held together with a pin that matches the Moon Rider insignia, a chromed full moon with an aquamarine in the center, the image of her own beast placed inside to always shine.
Height/Weight: 6' 2" / 137 pounds

Personality: A truly natural leader, Lhessil never gives up and never leaves someone behind. She is a mysterious, beautiful creature with a passion for life. She can oftentimes be seen losing herself in thought and dreams, staring off into space until brought back down from the clouds by her beautiful beast. She is a strong fighter with a weakness for sweets and the thought of love. It's only natural that she is the leader of the Moon Riders.
Strengths: Fighting, Magic, Bonding, Animal Speaking, Negotiations, Running, Climbing, Swimming, Survival, Planting, Healing, and many other things
Weaknesses: Like many elves, Lhessil has a fear of many things, including fire, small spaces, and darkness. She also has a fear of losing her little sister, the most precious thing in her heart next to her dear Ynil.
Likes: Rain, Rivers, Trees, Nature, Animals, Cats, Music, Cherry Blossoms, & Life
Dislikes: Small Spaces, Arrogance, Selfishness, Yelling, Caves, Fire, Darkness, Death, & Destruction

Special Weapons:
--The crest on the crossguard of this blade is the insignia of the Moon Riders.
--Intelligent weapon. Sister to Ztimenia.
41J3tTNcm9L._SS400_.jpg 41nK0C6SuKL._AA300_.jpg
51NJb9dvqEL._AA300_.jpg
HPSBw.jpg
Skill Classification: Jack of All Trades

Beast Name: Ynil
Beast Race: Syntiba
Beast Appearance:

personal13.jpg

Beast Abilities:

• Farseeking: Stretching the mind out to sense things around him
  • Telepathy: Communication through the mind
  • Speed: Able to run fast enough to even run on water
  • Strength: Fighting, Climbing, and Jumping are much easier for him due to a great strength.
  • Life Affinity: Has a particular friendship with nature, thus giving him an affinity for the element, Life.
Bond Strength: 5 ~ The strongest bond one can have with their rider, so strong in fact that his life will last for as long as hers does.

Aura Abilities:
  • Elemental Affinity: Life, Spirit, Light, Earth
  • Music Empathy: Able to give calm through singing/playing music
  • Beast Speaking: Able to speak with the creatures of the world
  • Summoning: Able to summon particular animals to her aide
Aura Focus: The Magical Bond with Nature, the Elements, and her Beast

Biography: When Re was still under the chaos of misunderstanding and hatred, deep within the shadows of a small forest, a tiny elf child was borne, hair glowing and bringing light to her people as her cries brought music. Birds would stop to listen, and everyone seemed to stop fighting. At least...that's what she was told.
Cas was a child of greatness, destined to bring peace between the humanoid races and the animal races of Re. And she would do that after meeting her soul mate at the age of 10.
The little Syntiba was found with his legs bound, his long neck tied to the ground, as if to be bait for something larger. His cries called to Cas both mentally and physically, and she went running - against her tribe's wishes - to find the beast. Upon finding him, she cut him free and carried him back to her home, where she would raise and care for him. Soon after, they would make a bond of friendship and love that would connect their spirits as one.
Together, Cas and Ynil, as he was named, left their home after another ninety years of growing up. Even though she was still young, Cas had a dream to stop the madness of hunting the creatures of Re for sport. She would travel the world and show the people that beasts could be good to them. Bonded, not hunted.
Fifty years of trying, and still the people were hesitant, so against becoming bonded to monsters, as they would call them. And even more, she was met with tragedy, her entire forest home burned down on the day of her little sister's birthing. Cas had come home the week before, awaiting her mother's happy day. And when little Raweth was born, all was happy. But only for a few hours, for soon after, rebels of Cas's cause set fire to the entire forest.
Her parents begged Cas to get her baby sister out, though refusing to go themselves. They had a duty to their tribe, and she had a duty to her family. With a kiss to their daughters' foreheads, they sent Cas on her way, Raweth in her arms.

Cas barely made it out alive.

For the next 50 years, Cas would juggle raising her little sister and continuing to spread her cause. And when her sister was around 50 years of age, she found her own beast to bond with - a beautiful white lion Raweth named Cahltvyl, Cahl for short. And then two became better than one. People began to enjoy the thought of beast riding. And within a few years, beast riders began to appear everywhere across Re.
At the age of 203 years, Cas, with the help of her young sister, founded the Moon Riders' Guild, where any beast rider can be safe and confortable. A place where people can come to ask of the beast riders' help. And so...Moon Riders was known. And for the next 121 years, the Moon Riders would be known and loved.
Now comes the search for the ultimate creatures...the legendary dragons. But the question is, will Cas find the dragons? Or will the dragons find Cas?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Raweth Lhessith Isiliador
Race: Wood Elf
Appearance:

tumblr_m8d4ovWWXf1rzkg47o1_500.jpg

Written Appearance: Gentle white-gold locks fall straight to the sloping shoulders of this tiny elf, tickling just between protruding shoulder blades and framing the face of innocence lit with shimmering cobalt eyes and luck, pinked lips. Her body is tall like her sister's, leanly muscled and strong, built for speed and agility like any elf. And it is decorated with the same white dress and brass armor across her chest and arms. However, Raweth also adorns her upper arms with sleeves that fall from shoulder pads in a silky blue lined with white rabbit's fur. All of this is covered by a deep blue cloak, pinned with the insignia of the Moon Riders, the aquamarine gem holding the picture of her precious Cahl roaring.
Height/Weight: 5' 11" / 117 pounds

Personality: Raweth is a more free spirited version of her much older sister, her mind almost always in the clouds except when she's with Cahltvyl. She is whimsical and a little naiive. Shes passionate and full of energy. But she can also be shy. She doesn't put herself out there like her sister does, tending to instead hide behind her beloved beast and remain quiet.
Strengths: Fighting, Flying, Running, Surviving, Building a Fire, Magic, Animal Speaking, Bonding, Herbalism, and many things just like her sister.
Weaknesses: More than anything, Raweth fears losing her sister and Cahl, as they are the only thing she has. Never knowing her parents, it's hard for her to truly know the love one has for their child, which has cost her many times. She often shuts herself out of things, making her ignorant and fearful. But more than anything, she's selfish and clingy without truly meaning to be.
Likes: Snow, Thunderstorms, Trees, Oceans, Night, Moonlight, Freedom, Peace, Life, & Tranquil Silence
Dislikes: Noise, Heavy Clouds without rain or snow, Crowds, Enclosed Spaces, Death, Dogs, & Dancing

Special Weapons:
-Top of the Blade has Moon Rider insignia engraved.
-Intelligent Weapon. Brother to Ztimaj.

Dragon_Fantasy_Swordas.jpg
-Appear in each hand respectfully when called upon.
f13-part9-magic-dagger.png

Wind's Bellow
Skill Classification: Fighter Mage

Beast Name: Cahltvyl
Beast Race: Winged Lion
Beast Appearance: Cahl is a solid white male lion with a coat the color of snow in the full moon and eyes the brightest silvery blue anyone could ever see. His wings are of the same color. In fact, Cahl has no other color but for that silvery white, except his nose, which is a deep black, a single gold line running up the bridge to disappear into his mane. (stands about 8 feet tall, 16 feet long (not including the 6 foot tail), with a wingspan of 35 feet)
Beast Abilities:

• Flight: Able to use his wings to fly
  • Strength: Stronger even than Ynil, Cahl is able to take down a creature twice his size alone.
  • Air Affinity: Has a particular friendship with the element, Air, allowing him to control the currents of the wind.
  • Bonding of Magics: Has a special bond with his rider that enables him to mix his power with hers.
  • Telepathy: Communication through thought
Bond Strength: 5 ~ Still strong enough that his life force will last as long as his rider's, but not quite as strong as the bond of her sister's bond with her beast.

Aura Abilities:

• Elemental Affinity: Fire, Water, Earth, & Light
  • Beast Speaking: Able to speak with the creatures of the world
  • Bonding of Magics: Able to mix her powers with that of her beast (example: Air + Fire = Lightning)
  • Protection: Able to cast magical shields and barriers to protect herself and those around her for a short time
Aura Focus: The Magical Bond with the Elements, Sky, Nature, and her beloved Beast

Biography: Born just hours before a fire that stole her parents and tribe, Raweth was doomed to live a hard life. Travelling for the first 50 years of her life on the back of her sister's great Syntiba was not easy for the young elf. She was the shy one to hide behind her sister as Cas went to the towns of roaring people to show them that the creatures of Re were not to be harmed. Raweth never understood why this had to happen...

At least...not until she met Cahl.

The tiny lion cub was left in the snow with a broken wing and no mother to speak of. The moment Raweth saw him, there was a connection. She took in the little cub and cared for him, making sure that Cas never helped so that the tiny cub only felt the connection to her. He grew up strong, and with him grew his bond to Raweth. And soon, they became beast and rider, forever bonded.
From then on, Raweth helped her sister by showing Cahl to the people of Re. And once she came into the picture, people began to change for the better. Finally, Moon Riders was founded, and the world began to live happily. Raweth only hopes that that happiness remains...

(hope this is ok )

Name: Androsa 'Ann' Miowé
Race: Human
Appearance:Troll_Hunter_by_kerembeyit.jpg
Written Appearance: Since she is a human she has normal ears. On her back she has several scars, the result of her arguing with the wyrims and training.
Height/Weight: 5'8" 123lbs

Personality: She acts tough and sometimes aggressive, though, she has a rather shy nature and follows the orders she's given the best she can.
Strengths: In her years of training she has gained quite some stamina and she is used to being out in rocky terrain.
Weaknesses: Ann greatly dislikes extremely hot or cold places, or flat open terrain.
Dislikes: Open fields, dark elves (they creep her out), bright lights, being restrained from movement.

Special Weapons: Father's sword, a bow with a dozen of arrows.
Skill Classification: Hunter/ Warrior.

Beast Name: Inrion.
Beast Race: Wyrim.

Beast Appearance: wyrim_sketch_ravine_by_nebezial-d3j604p.jpg
This beast has a shoulder height of 5'2", measuring 6' from the ground to its head reaching almost 12' in length (head to tail ). The texture of its skin is scale like with grey/greenish colors. On its head he has a pair of horns and a row of them going over its back. The scales on it's neck have formed into horn-like protrusions. The sharp bird like beak contains a few razor sharp teeth capable of shredding big chunks of meat from its prey. Sharp claws adorn its feet and one claw has formed on the back of its 'ankle' . A slim built makes it logical the whip like tail is being used for balance while running, however it has rather broad shoulders leaving enough place for anything saddle like.

Beast Abilities:
Agility: This beast is due to its built a very agile climber and runner gaining speeds of max- 46 mph.
Gas: The flesh of the wyrim produces a oil like liquid, which once in contact with air changes into a toxic gas driving out the oxygen from it's victims lungs. It doesn't really have a color, more like a tremble in the air created by an hot object which is a bit darker than usual. Inrion is capable of controlling the amount of oil he is producing so people won't get harmed out of battle.
Stalk: His light built grants the wyrim the ability to silently move among enemies without being noticed.
Roar: The roar of this creature could best be compared with a high pitched screech mixed with a very low one tempting some to cover their ears.
Telepathy: Simple thoughts can be received and send out between master and beast.

Bond Strength: 2, the stubbornness of this creature and raptor like attitude causes some arguing between the two.

Aura Abilities:
Obsidian: A temporarily rock like skin to protect Ann.
Toxic: Resistance to Inion's toxic gas.
Aura Focus: Her lovely beast and sword.
Father's sword: Granting her the strength of her father while holding the sword.

Biography: She was born in a small village withing the forest covering the mountains and hills. From the moment she could walk she was taught how to become a beast rider. Her family raised trained and tamed wyrims for as long as their history goes back in time. At the age of ten Ann was given her own Wyrim to raise and tame, named Inrion. It was proven to be a hell lot of work since they have a fierce nature. Luckily for her being exposed to the gas very often made her resistant to it. When she was twelve she was allowed to try and ride Inrion for the first time, this ended up in a fight which she almost lost the flesh on her back still carrying the marks of his claws. However their bond grew stronger and she is certain that one day she will be a true Wyrim master like her father.

But her father came in an accident whit his own beloved wyrim Ingra, her claw slipped and caused the two to fall down the hillside. His ribs were crushed when his beast collided with him and he died after several weeks of pain. Ingra, the mother of Inrion had lost her master and still wanders around the house of Ann's father, uttering cries until she will meet her end.

However Ann instead of weeping for the loss of her father trained even harder, mastering the way of the sword and is never unseen without the blade of her dad. The bow she has is almost never used. Her mother always tells her how much she looks like her father when she cares for the wyrims. She will fight when needed, for their land, for her father, for her friends... for their world.

Your beast can't have any form of breath weapon, Sinderi. There can be no relation to the dragons whatsoever, as then the dragons would have wiped any thought of their existence out centuries ago. If you would like to keep that toxin, you can always say that his flesh secrets that gas...but he cannot breathe it.

Thanks for understanding, hon. <3 I'm going to give Cas a spell that when cast allows teammates around Inrion to be immune to his gases for a period of time.

That would be quite useful, though I think Inrion can change the amount of toxin he creates out of battle.

Alright, be sure to put that in the profile. XD

Anyone else working on profiles? Or can I put up the IC?