Moon, Blood, and Wolf's Bane

>< Kitti asked me to write her character committing suicide in my post, but I didn't really want to... So I had Marette run away to a forest, where we can assume she has done so. Just to keep you all updated...

0.o Well alrighty then.... Tis sad, though, I liked Marrette

Sorry I was late.

Out of town without a PC for a few weeks among other things. I didn't anticipate the lack of interbutts where I was heading off to or I would have left some sorta warning.

Jesus, Orion. That was...

R but at the same time.... wait...

WHAT THE HELL...

HOW CAN SEX SEEM INNOCENT!? ORION, WHAT THE FUCK >=O

Now that you mention it. I DON'T KNOW EITHER.

Anyways, I posted.... Diiiiii, are you ever gonna post again in here 0.o?

Is this thing still even going?

Christ, Diana, sum this up for me. You could do THAT at least.

Well hell, that means I actually have to go read and catch up! XD I think Trance, Orion and Shan are all having crazy sex, while our two characters are still at Grace's?

Yeah I kind of just glanced over it and...well damnit, Diana >:( For once you're right.

Sweet! That means easy posting! XD

Now for Jimmy to just warm up his punching arm and make sure what's-her-face is in reaching distance...

WE'LL HAVE THIS ENTIRE THING SOLVED IN A COUPLE MORE POSTS.

OKAY

I thinks we need a time skip to get us back on plot, but I don't want to drag anyone out of of a scene they're not finished with. XD Who wants to wrap up their scene before we time skip to the next few days?

I'm good =D

Got what I wanted achieved for this portion of time *Grins*

Hi fags, mind if I join in again? I mean, last time I totally didn't go through because of work and me secretly hating you all and shit.

SCENE WISHLISTS?

While I attempt to figure out the best way to do our timeskips, DO YOU HAVE A SCENE WISHLIST? Something you really want to do with your character before the FINALE.

Finale = Successful escape from Raymond.

Scenes that I know must come:

- Grace & Jimmy friendship bondy time
- Jimmy finding out Grace's Ex is a WERE and she is having WEREBABY (What does he dooo oh noes)
- Marette is found dead (Rogue wolves OR wolf hunter!)
[INSERT OTHER SPECIAL REQUEST SCENES]
- Big meeting of the Raymond pack to discuss final plans.
- The split of the pack (Sara taking a couple and Kidnapping/Grabbing Grace while Natasha takes the younger pack the other direction.)
- Escape gone WRONG; Wolfie Hunters catches up to the Grace group and kills nearly everyone. Jimmy saves day?
- Escape gone WRONG; Wolfie council catches up to the Natasha group, thinking she is Grace, and reveals BIG SECRET about NATASHA.
- Insert creepy foreshadowing about Cyrus with a captured Charlie still on the hunt.
- END.

Now we have other charries like Remmi/Kaleb and Parker/Sean that surely have plot goodness or their own dramas... D: And Darkness' wolfman if he wants to give Sara a hard time about trying to take over the pack!

So what my honies want? >:3