Moon and Roost's 1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

It isn't him. It can't be him...
Mina told herself firmly. But when their teacher called her name, he looked at her - like he was knew her, or was trying to figure out if he did. She simply offered him a smile, and then looked away as the lesson started.

After PE was over, and it was lunch she ate in the cafeteria with Meg and Olivia. When she finished eating she walked towards the library to use the computers. She decided to send a message to Connor.

-Hi Connor. PE was so weird today, someone in my class was also called Connor - such a coincidence (:

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
After PE, Connor decided to wait in the hall to try and get another look at the Mina that had been in the class. Leaning against the wall, he scanned across the students that traveled out of the gym. When he didn't see her emerge, Connor cursed to himself. She must've left the gym before he made it out of the locker room.

Disappointed, he left for his locker. As he took out his lunch, and got ready to go meet some of his friends, his phone buzzed. It was another message from Mina.

His heart raced as he stared at the screen. He could hardly believe his eyes. That girl that smiled at me was her? She's crazy cute.

In in instant he was typing out a new message.

-Uh, yeah that was me...

• Love
Reactions: MoonStar♥
-I doubt it, it was probably someone else :)

Mina responded and thought about it. What if it was him? She thought back to the Connor who was in her PE class - he was pretty good looking, and if it was him he had a very sweet personality - at least she'd noticed that from talking to him through the messages and so far, she really liked him and hopefully he liked her too.

Status
Not open for further replies.