Moon and Night (tateisnotonfire and kryptonicangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
S H A N N O N ♦ W I N T E R S

"I would," teased Shannon, "but it's much more entertaining to watch you whine and complain." He grinned.

Shannon scooped her up in his strong arms and slung her over his right shoulder. "I have bested you," he proclaimed as he began to walk down the shoreline. "Get me now, midget."

A T H E N A ♥ B E L V I D E R E

Athena flailed her arms and legs trying to resist being held over his shoulder but he was too strong for her. Her human form was so frail and weak compared to her wolf form. However, she favored her human form so that she could walk among the humans.

"I'm not a midget! You're just a giant. Like from Jack and the Beanstalk."
She pouted as she watched his feet distrupt the little waves that splashed the shore. She reached behind her, careful not to tip herself over, and held her dress from rising farther up.

"What if a car drives by and they see me like this? I don't want to cause an accident."
She pleaded jokingly. It wouldn't have been the first time she distracted a driver from the road. Back when teens started driving cars more frequently, Athena turned a lot of heads while she paraded around the streets, and she still does now. "I guess I'll just leave it up to mankind." She said as she let go of the bottom of her dress and tried to slide herself down his back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.