Moogle is Searching for Partners Again ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iApollo

Original poster
~Introduction~
Hello! My name is Moogle and I've been roleplaying for a little over three years and have been a member of this wonderful roleplaying community for about six months. If you have any personal questions about me, please refer to my profile page. Anyway, I'm pretty much down to any roleplay. I really want something new that I haven't done before, but I'm also down for some old school classics(high school romances and such.) One other thing, I'm currently interested in trying to better my female characters, and have also been interested in trying out a Yuri roleplay. So if that's something that someone would be interested in helping me with, I'd greatly appreciate it. On another note, I'm looking for a roleplay pairing that consists of a human and an animal-human hybrid of some sort, or perhaps a human and their imaginary friend. But yeah I'm open to just about any roleplay idea.....as long as it's interesting!

Roleplay Elements I'm Interested In:
Action
Romance
Sci-Fi
Futuristic
Apocalyptic(Non-Zombie, unless you can provide an original plot)
Crime
Military
Magical
The Divergent Trilogy
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
Furry/Anthro

Things that are a General No-Go:
Overly-gorified. I don't want to be disgusted by incredible details about guts. Yuck.
Horror. Just generally boring to me. If you think you have a great plot, tell me.

~Guidelines~
These are just a few things I really like in my partners. It's nothing too big, in my opinion.

-I'm not big on waiting. I like partners that can reply relatively fast. Otherwise, I just get really bored. I like more than one or two replies or day, but if that's just not possible....I understand. ^-^

-I like my partners to match my post length, and I promise I'll try to do the same. If you just can't match me, tell me, I'l be understanding.

-I roleplay mostly on Iwaku, specifically the PMs, but am open to roleplaying over Skype or elsewhere. Just ask me over PM and I'll tell you yes or no ^-^

-Uhhhhm. Be willing to talk to me? I enjoy talking with my partners and getting to know them, and it makes me feel uncomfortable roleplaying with someone and I feel awkward when I want to bring up something in the roleplay with them. Regardless, I'm very approachable and I don't mind talking with people over outside sources such as Skype, just ask me :D.
~Final Note~
I hope that all the guidelines above are not too daunting I look forward to roleplaying with anyone who will tolerate me. Roleplaying is one of the few things I can still find enjoyment in, so thank you for taking the time to read through this post. I look forward to roleplaying with you. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
here are some of my ideas
-Student x Teacher Relationship
-Doctor x Patient Relationship
-A guy saves a girl from a abusive relationship
-Gang rival romance-Juliet style romance, forbidden romance
-Gang secret romance- Two gang members within the same within the same gang. She’s younger and naive, he’s older and a total badass. He took her in from the streets when she was younger. She fell in love with him over the years, but he’s always travelling for the gang purposes, he’s finally coming home for a bit, will she tell him? What will happen?
-A solider meets a young women through a letter exchange program. They write letters to and from each other and soon find each other falling for each other. After his tour he comes home to meet her, they will fall in love more, engage and get pregnant. He will go back on tour again, this time, he will lose his memory, from being to close to an explosion. He doesn’t remember his fiancé, his daughter or anything. They give him the letters, so will they help?(we will roleplay the letters and everything and until he loses his memory and we will go from there too)
-an old high school couple finds each other 7-10 years down the road. Things have changed, they grew up, and stuff happens in their lives. Now that they have come back in contact what will happen?
- Brother x Sister
-Father x Daughter
-Deaf girl x Hearing boy//Deaf boy x Hearing girl//Deaf couple
- Blind girl x Seeing boy//Blind boy X seeing girl
-Vampire//Werewolf//Supernatural x Human (I will play human as I don’t play supernatural characters well)
-Gay/Lesbian couples- I don’t really have any plot ideas.
-Best friend x Best friend
-Teenage pregnancy
-Older x younger
-Married Man/Women x Co-worker//Younger person

I'm starting to forget how many times ive been interested in roleplaying with you only to learn that purely military roleplays aren't as interesting as i thought they would be.

So maybe a Fallout styled post-apocalyptic roleplay?

Why not :D
I'm starting to forget how many times ive been interested in roleplaying with you only to learn that purely military roleplays aren't as interesting as i thought they would be.

So maybe a Fallout styled post-apocalyptic roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.