Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Not a guide, I just found a cool image thing while browsing imgur.

x2HpAzF.png

Feel free to share your own!

I found this, and I don't think anyone's posted anything like it here before. Enjoy!

iw3iu5c.png

I'm glad! It's great how those little things often escape people. :> It's fun to notice them more once they're pointed out!

Reactions: kiti_bits
Also thought this one was cute...

631b16d6442fe7e257bb6ae67949e7f5.jpg

Well poo Mood...It's showing up fine for me, but I'm on midnight, so yeah. Hmm..no idea how to fix it actually...sorry. can everyone else see it?

Well poo Mood...It's showing up fine for me, but I'm on midnight, so yeah. Hmm..no idea how to fix it actually...sorry. can everyone else see it?
It's not the color scheme... Hm. I'll see what I can do.

Found it! Here in higher res. =D

AWESOME! I just liked the jungle theme, because punctuation often feels like traversing a thick jungle.

AWESOME! I just liked the jungle theme, because punctuation often feels like traversing a thick jungle.
Agreed. xD It does get easier the more you travel through it, too!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore