Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
The Call of the Wordbinder

To answer this partner request, please send a PM! Do not post in the thread, please!

• My Preferences
    Availability and Frequency
    • I am online from 2PM to 4AM EST daily. Matching my online time is optional.
    • I try to post twice a week minimum per RP. I have been known also to take ten minutes at the shortest to two weeks at the longest. Patience is required, and I give patience as much as I expect it.
    Skill
    • Advanced, adept, or prestige partners who appreciate flexible post lengths (four sentences minimum) are welcome.
    • Third person and past tense are required.
    • My partner must be able to create exciting characters and play multiple characters.
    Limitations
    • I am twenty-six years old. I play best with partners of similar or higher age, with 21 as the absolute lowest limit.
    • All plays will take place in Libertine.
    • The squeamish need not apply.
    • I am willing to play any gender, and either male or female sex, provided it fits the story.
    • My partner can play any gender and either male or female characters as long as the portrayals are not sexist (though the characters may be), and the character fits into the plot.
    • For the hybrid sexes (futanari, hermaphrodite, etc), it can be discussed on a case-by-case basis heavily dependent on the ability and personality of my partner.
    Communication
    • My partner and I are not in competition. If we are to craft a story together, we must work together and be willing share information freely.
    • Potential partners should contact me by PM and keep open communication throughout the roleplay's duration.
    • I will ask first if something confuses me, or if I feel the need to time-skip or take (usually minor) control of my partner's character.
    • In the event that I cannot post or think I may be unable to post, I will contact anyone who I cannot reply to in more than a week.
    • I will alert my partner quickly if I lose interest in a roleplay. I expect to be given the same courtesy. No reasoning is needed.
    • Inviting a third party without asking me first is grounds for an immediate cease.
    Contact
    • Potential partners should contact me by PM and keep open communication throughout the roleplay's duration.
    • I will ask first if something confuses me, or if I feel the need to time-skip or take (minor) control of my partner's character.
    • In the event that I cannot post or think I may be unable to post, I will post a status and contact anyone who I cannot reply to in more than a week.
  • Displacement Stories
    My characters to your worlds.

Seeking Relief (taken in multiple instances)
    displacement, open to most settings, character development, bonding, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A young woman steps through a portal into another world. What and who will she encounter?

Suicidal Missions
    displacement, open to most settings, character development, bonding, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A supernatural Hunter takes on only the most dangerous missions across the multiverse. Will he come to your world?

Proving Himself
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A young man arrives to a new world by portal, seeking adventure, new friendships, and a chance to prove to his aunt and boss that he can handle himself on a real mission.

After Hell
    modern fantastical, magic, setting established, character development, bonding, orientation confusion, mentoring, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • K emerges from hell to find...​
  • Displacement Destinations
    Your characters into my settings.

The Curious Stranger (taken in multiple instances)
    displacement, fantasy post-apoc original setting, character development, world development, bonding, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A unique experience brings someone from another world into Empire Lands, where they may or may not meet the Empress herself.

Into the Forest
    displacement, fantasy setting, character development, bonding, discrimination against magic, possible romance, domesticity
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • Ellith is the forest witch, and any man in need, even lost in the far reaches of space, or at the bottom of the ocean will be brought to her farm house in the forest. He'll be brought even if he's morally opposed to magic, because she is desperate to find a father for her son.

A Visit to a Dying World
    displacement, fantasy setting, post-apocalypse, setting established, character development, bonding, possible romance, death
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • The world's essence has been killed, but somehow... you have appeared there.​
  • Setting-Based Stories
    Make characters for my settings.

The End of Hiding
    cyberpunk, low superpowers, technology up for debate, character development, world development, possible romance, bonding
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • New Year's Day 2301 C.E., shortly after midnight GMT, and military groups and most anyone who likes to track satellites has detected activity where there should have been none. Who or what will the first person there discover?

Savior of Orkhome (taken in multiple instances)
    fantasy setting, technology for debate, character development, world development, torture, slavery, discrimination
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • An orcish hero from the past returns to the world, only for the world to be changed. I'm looking for someone to play a human or free member of one of the monster races who is visiting Duke Albion Lordchild's home for some reason, who will discover the orc hero's presence there, and that 'he' is not what people have been telling stories about.
    ‣ ‣ Warning: Not for the squeamish.

Life Among Death
    fantasy setting, post-apocalypse, setting established, character development, bonding, possible romance, death, mentoring
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • An old man finds a younger person who for some reason doesn't understand that the world around them is dying, and takes them into his care.

Walking the Highway to Hell
    modern fantastical, magic, setting established, character development, bonding, orientation confusion, mentoring, travel, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • When a young person seeks answers that can't be found in this world, Hell seems like their best option.

After Hell
    modern fantastical, magic, setting established, character development, bonding, orientation confusion, mentoring, possible romance
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • K emerges from hell to find...​
  • Character-Based Stories
    Stories based around characters with flexible settings.

Freshly Freed
    medieval-style low fantasy, setting not established, character development, bonding, travel, criminal, violence, possible romance, death
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • Finally released after a two-year sentence, Mand leaves town to find somewhere to find a new beginning.

Recovery: Unlikely
    advanced modern/modern sci-fi setting, character development, bonding, mind control (minor), possible romance, creep factor
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • An attractive woman refuses to leave her apartment unless it's necessary. What happens when someone notices her?

Securing a New Beginning
    story, post-apocalypse, most characters accepted, omni-setting, adventure, death, hunting, traveling, bonding, assassination, character development
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A Hunter seeks his father's employer in order to restore a shattered reality to its former glory.

Restoring the Shattered Lands
    story, post-apocalypse, most characters accepted, omni-setting, adventure, death, hunting, traveling, bonding, assassination, character development
    {PLOT} {CHARA}
    • A soldier seeks to right the shattering of reality by destroying the source of the shattering.​

More are incoming as they are formatted. To answer this partner request, please send a PM! Do not post in the thread, please!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: F0X
I'm still looking, and still adding more plots. If you don't see something one day, there might be something another day! Remember to PM me if you're interested instead of posting in the thread. =)

I'm still looking. Also, I'm working on adding more of my plots, too.

I'm still looking!

New ideas have been added!

I've updated the appearance of the thread, added a new section, and included another plot or two. ;D

I'm still lookin'! =)

Still looking! I've added links to the character profiles alongside the plot links. That may offer a bit more information!

I've also updated Recovery: Unlikely's plot page and begun updating other plot pages in hopes of making them more interesting.

Currently in the process of adding another idea. Keep an eye open!

Also, I'm still looking.

I'm still looking. Progress on the new plots is slow due to physical pain.