Moody's Search (Still looking as of Feb 23!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Moody,
IDK if this was the thread you originally linked me to but. I am here to take up some Saldeclan things. Unless you'd rather BC Corp. I think I will just have one with you because this is serious business and I'm a bum.

And this site is actually pretty cool beans, thanks for making me join (I say semi-begrudgingly).

Eruca! =D Glad you made it.

Let's do Saldecla, because I think it suits you more. <3

First big question: Got any preferences on which duchy? What kinda ideas you wanna play?

Let us resume the journalism for the secret newspaper idea with the inn keeper's family. Was that in Hotazhek or the capital? Or does it not matter because of the wide network?

It was in the capital, since that's the center of the news industry in Saldecla.

Could you give me the rundown on your character and her info again? My memory's crap, and Solia's being a dork. >.o

So my character's supposed to be in her late 20s - early 30s. She and her husband runs an inn/pub called the Dancing Salamander. They have 3 kids. The eldest was supposed to be away. I think he's in university or some crazy business venture. He should be around 14. Her two younger kids are helping out with the business (and the newspaper stuff, possibly). I think that's as far as we got.

Awesome. Do you have appearance ideas? Shall we just start with a normal day? What time of day?

Scuse me while I plot against you... I mean... >.>

Yeah, normal day would be good as any. And how about morning? Might as well start at the start.
I kind of imagine her (oh yeah I need to name all of them... ._.") trying to wrangle people in for breakfast with gossip first thing in the morning. But 1. I don't think inn owners actually do that. 2. I don't know any current Saldeclan news. 3. Who's doing the cooking?

Against me? Oh my. o u o;; /hides behind cardboard cutout of myself

Morning of a normal day, good good.

1. This one can. There aren't any real laws against it.
2. I have some listed on the wiki, and you can make some up if it's not major.
3. Her husband could be the one cooking-- in fact, it's not unusual for male workers at inns to do the cooking, simply because it's very taxing on the body. Usually one of the two owners (who are usually married) does all of the cooking and kitchen work, while the other tends to guests and cleaning. For smaller inns, jobs are shared and things aren't very busy. Inns that get up to ten customers at a time tend to be rather busy, and an inn with fifteen is often called 'hell' by the owners.

Shh, shh. It's just my job. Nothing personal. ;D

Awesome! At everything you posted, basically. o.o
The inn is supposed to be pretty popular right? Since it's like one of the news gathering hotspots.

Replied out of thread for ya. ;D

New world in progress, but progress is slow. I'll be looking for partners to play there once I get enough information to play with.

I almost have enough information to feel comfortable throwing my world out into the open for possible RP. Just have a few more wiki sections to finish, a few example characters to make, and then a few plots to type out for it.

New standalone fantasy character added!

Three new standalone characters have been added.

Doot doot. I'm in the mood for some RP.

Well, this is very interesting.

I like what can be done with Vinziek. I would have multiple characters that could be good with that kind of feel of RP (If you wish to RP multiple Characters/NPCs).

Oh? Awesome! Could you tell me about who you have in mind? The information on Vinziek's profile is all I have for the setting-- left it nice and open so a lot can fit in.

Well, here are the general ideas of Each character:

1. Ancient mage-like race (Strongly magic inclined race) wizard who has traversed from his whole world who has fallen from it's chaos, now within the world torn between the human and elven conflict. He would be a pacifist trans-magus (majors in Transmutation magic) and experienced elementalist. He would simply seek to help this world from falling like his own has and study the new laws of magic he has fallen into.

2. Celestial warrior (Elf looking race) who has fallen from grace of his own world and sent into another world to redeem himself from his shameful act he has done.

3. Dark elf creature hunter who's freshly escaped the undergrounds of the world and simply seeks to be free from his oppressive hold.

Those are the mains ones to suggest, but I have a few others that can fit into it.

Of the three, the Celestial Warrior appeals most. I can imagine he was sent to cure the problem when Ziek first caused troubles, and then hears that the same things are happening again, and perhaps hopes to use squashing the problem a second time to get back home?

What are your other ideas? =)

Let's see.

There's my favorite character that might fit, although I am not sure.

1. Human turned into hellspawn being because of his work in the demonic arts. He was sent to the Abyss after being burned alive for his magic... But he had discovered a way to get out of there. SO, when he did and actually succeeded, he immediately ran from his continent, knowing he would not survive for much longer. He would cross over to the New World, with his demonology and history as a hired blade behind him, now conjurer of Anti-Magic arts. His arrival in the new world was... particular. He generally didn't understand what was happening, but he knew it was bad, and some bad entities were involved. He needed to act if he wanted to spared another life of misery.

Then, there's:

1. A desert elf from another continent, known as Aavikkanians, has to travel to the New World to carry a message to their brethren of the forest... But it had changed since the last time he had presented himself. There was something he needed to do so his elven race could be spare by whatever was happening there.

Status
Not open for further replies.