1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, magical, furry, romantic
Brevig Mission Alaska, a small fishing town with less than 600 residents. This wild place is normally shrouded in mist and mystery, someplace a foreigner would become lost easily. Those who live here are simple folk and are easy going, calm even. But a darkness looms here. Rumors of creatures as tall as three men burn through the townspeople like wildfire. The wildlife here knows it too and steers clear... an odd sight in the wilds of Alaska.

Lycans have long lived in hiding here, a quiet place with little confrontation or conflict. A group of younger Lycans in their early twenties now run the main "pack" in town and despite the many rumors from the human locals, manage to keep their identities hidden. The new girl in town Cresendo Robinson (Shen for short) has just come in from down in the southern states and has to find her way into the existing pack without making too much of a fuss. Will they accept her or will this end in a bloodbath?

This is a "slice of life" sort of rp about the struggles of finding one's place amongst those who share the same curse. I am looking for a 4-5 people to join as existing members of the pack for Shen to interact with and build relationships. There will be action, romance, and adventure later down the line! Once I have some interest I will be posting the CS and the IC