1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Imagine, you had a terrible day, or you woke up with a terrible mood. Whatever the case, you don't feel too good and happy. What do you do to lift your mood? How effective is it? Is there a contingency plan in case that it doesn't help, do you have other strategies?​

Reactions: marcy
I think about someone I love. Without getting into explicit detail, that's pretty much it. I think to myself, I need to get through this and see them again, and it pushes me and makes anything worth going through. :')

Reading manga helps. 😂

That's all I do, really.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: marcy and Nemopedia
I think about someone I love. Without getting into explicit detail, that's pretty much it. I think to myself, I need to get through this and see them again, and it pushes me and makes anything worth going through. :')

That's so heart warming! To have someone in your life that makes you feel that way, I think that's great.

Reading manga helps. 😂

That's all I do, really.

And you are totally valid in there. My happy place is to read. Today I studied and I actually felt better? LOL

I don't have anything in particular that improves my mood. It is very circumstantial. I know that buying eugy's (@firejay1) helped me a bunch when I felt like hurling something across the apartment. Throwing money down seemed to help, and then looking forward to assembling cute wooden animals made me look forward to the money I had thrown.

ASSEMBLING EUGY'S IS A HUGE MOODLIFTER FOR ME. In case someone is wondering wtf we're talking about, check out https://www.eugy.com it's a New Zealand little cardboard figurine thing that you self-assemble, and also they go to great pains to try and support environment causes, especially for endangered species GO BUY. I'm limited to one a week, because my husband's worried I'll burn through everything they have in stock immediately if I don't pace myself. But if I'm having a bad day I make an extra one. Reading manga and watching old TV shows I love (usually crime shows) and listening to music and singing are more things I do to get through the day than really moodlifters, but doing little arts and crafts like eugy's will often work, as well as buying snacks or going out to eat something really nice. Getting a great worldbuilding/RP plotting session in is a MASSIVE moodlifter, but I can't predict or make that happen, it really depends on what my partners are up for on that day.

Example of eugy's:
20220924_202935.jpg20221005_124006.jpg20221005_133408.jpg20221009_211836.jpg20221030_182350.jpg