Month of Monsters Art Contest - Vote Now!

Which piece to you like the best?

• Democyles, the Betrayed Black Centurion

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Fur Raising Experience

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Like a Moth to the Flame

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • the Beast

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Okiku (Yūrei)

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • Lair

• Man Eater

• Total voters

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies

1666643578109.png

Welcome Goblins and Ghouls!

I want to begin by thanking the many players who have already submitted their monstrous pieces of art. They have all given me quite a fright!

Today is the beginning of the community voting and will run until the end of the contest on October 31st at midnight PST. Players will get a chance to vote for their favorite art piece, and the winner will receive a $25 gift card.

However, if you are still working on your submission, do not fret! You have until midnight PST on October 31st to submit your piece. Remember, there is a second prize of $25 to whoever wins the judge's vote.

Now, on to the pieces up for voting!

Name of Piece:
HU22hHy.jpg
Format: Traditional
Name of Fanfiction: Ryse: Son of Rome

Name of Piece:
3UX8oZ3.jpeg
Format: Digital

Name of Piece:
wBlpXuk.jpg
Format: Traditional (ink)
Name of Fanfiction: original, character design by @Oxymoron

Name of Piece:
hVRuA2R.jpg
the story goes as when a girl name Anastasia goes to a masquerade ball to meet the prince Daniel, all the girls wear their beautiful gowns that match their mask. But only Anastasia wears a simple dress and a plane mask, she didn't put any effort after all she is only, but a miller's daughter and she didn't have much in hand. on the party everyone was surprised even her when the prince called out to her for a dance. the prince was kind to her and a gentleman indeed, they spend the whole night dancing and chatting till midnight. it was the best day for Anastasia, she feels so in love with the prince charms and wonder what he looks like underneath the mask. it didn't take long to get her answer when the prince brought her into the balcony.

"i have something to tell you " The prince started to say.

"What is it?" Anastasia nervously asked.

"This night has been so amazing Anastasia, I have decided I want you to be my queen" the prince said yet there were hint of nervousness.

"I... I would love to be your queen but is there something wrong?" Anastasia walked closer to the prince.

"it's just that I don't think you would be able to accept me if you see the real me" the prince said to her "but it would be good if you know right away... remove my mask Anastasia..." the prince ordered her.

Anastasia was hesitant for a moment, but curiosity strikes her as she reached forward and removed the mask from his face, suddenly the prince started to transform in a horrid way.

"When i was little my father angered a witch who cursed me" The prince said.

"D-Daniel..." Anastasia said in utter shoch and fear.

The prince looked down at Anastasia "Do you Still love me, Anastasia?" he asked before Anastasia fainted.

Name of Piece:
rPoa6fR.jpg

Name of Piece:
MIO5Om9.png

Name of Piece:
Y8qnyaV.jpg

Last edited:
Woah, these are all super cool, all the participants are so talented :OOO
I'm a big fan of Like a Moth to the Flame, the design is so intriguing!

• Love
Reactions: MiharuAya
They're all great, with their own unique takes on horror. I am in awe!

• Love
These submissions are quite impressive! Love all everyone's hard work. I know this must've taken quite a bit of time. Wish I could vote for them all.

• Love
Love it! The beast was super good

• Love
Hurry, it's the last day to cast your vote!

Congratulations to @Manna Beast for winning the community vote for their piece, "A fur raising experience"!

Myself and the judges will be reviewing the remaining pieces to select the second winner. We expect this to take a couple days, so stay tuned for the announcement.

In the meantime, thank you all for taking the time to vote!

The judgment is in! Congratulations to @Miyu for winning the judge's vote for their piece "Okiku (Yūrei)"!

This concludes the Month of Monster Art Contest. I want to give a huge thank you to everyone who submitted their art for the event. All of the pieces were spooktacular! And thank you to all the players who took part in the event by participating in the voting. See you monsters next year!

Congratulations to @Manna Beast and @Miyu for winning! They were all wonderful pieces of art that gave me the shivers.

Congratulations, @Miyu and @Manna Beast! And special thanks to @MiharuAya for giving me the opportunity to participate in this event as a judge. I enjoyed the experience even if it was very difficult to choose a winning piece; every artwork has its merit and I can see that everybody poured their heart and soul into their work.