Month Long Halloween Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soulserenity20

Original poster
Hey guys,

Ive been wanting to run a small, month long group roleplay themed specifically for Halloween. I think it'd be the most fun to do a murder mystery but I'm completely open to other ideas. I would need a co-gm to help me out and I'm hoping to have no more than 6 or 7 players on top of us two GM's. The rp would end when the month does, or uo to a week after and it would be very low stress :) active players are best to get through it in a month, of course. Let me know what you think!

I love Halloween and I would so do this XD.

Awesome, looks like we have some interest. Now, what kind of RP do you guys want, and are any of you looking into Co-GMing?

• Love
Reactions: Pasi
Awesome, looks like we have some interest. Now, what kind of RP do you guys want, and are any of you looking into Co-GMing?
I would love to Co-GM with you if you will have me.^^ For RP idea's we could roughly work off several Halloween kind of ideas for it , lots of options to be thrown about.

Sounds good then :)

PM me and get we can to work on developing it!

I'm interested :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Soulserenity20
We could do a Supernatural Murder Mystery maybe?

Sounds good guys ^_^ we'll start working on a simple plot to get us going

Hey guys. Is there still interest In this? I think @Shayla may have gotten sidetracked. I'm going to post an intro tomorrow as, as soon as I get my laptop charger back :3 I apologize for the silence!

Cookies for everyone
Now we wait for my laptop to get its charger back -_- :P in the meantime, why not start making characters for a role play set right around 2000?

Cookies for everyone
Now we wait for my laptop to get its charger back -_- :P in the meantime, why not start making characters for a role play set right around 2000?
More so work had me a bit busy :P I can work on it tonight. Just a general OOC area with the idea and save a CS later for their main characters , Serenity?

Status
Not open for further replies.