1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Month Long Halloween Roleplay?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Soulserenity20, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Ive been wanting to run a small, month long group roleplay themed specifically for Halloween. I think it'd be the most fun to do a murder mystery but I'm completely open to other ideas. I would need a co-gm to help me out and I'm hoping to have no more than 6 or 7 players on top of us two GM's. The rp would end when the month does, or uo to a week after and it would be very low stress :) active players are best to get through it in a month, of course. Let me know what you think!

2. I love Halloween and I would so do this XD.

3. Yessssss I love murder mysteries :D

4. Awesome, looks like we have some interest. Now, what kind of RP do you guys want, and are any of you looking into Co-GMing?

• Love Love x 1
  5. I would love to Co-GM with you if you will have me.^^ For RP idea's we could roughly work off several Halloween kind of ideas for it , lots of options to be thrown about.

6. Sounds good then :)

PM me and get we can to work on developing it!

7. I'm interested :)

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
    • You Need a Hug You Need a Hug x 1
  8. Hey Akashi ^_^

• Love Love x 1
  9. Hey hey.. How are you doing. <3

About time we get to RPing again. XDDD

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  10. Will totally get to you in a few then!

11. We could do a Supernatural Murder Mystery maybe?

12. Sounds good guys ^_^ we'll start working on a simple plot to get us going

13. Hey guys. Is there still interest In this? I think @Shayla may have gotten sidetracked. I'm going to post an intro tomorrow as, as soon as I get my laptop charger back :3 I apologize for the silence!

14. still here.

15. Still interested!

16. Cookies for everyone
    Now we wait for my laptop to get its charger back -_- :P in the meantime, why not start making characters for a role play set right around 2000?

17. More so work had me a bit busy :P I can work on it tonight. Just a general OOC area with the idea and save a CS later for their main characters , Serenity?

18. I'm interested if you'll have me...

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.