Monsters Under the Bed

DSC00022.jpg

If you have any questions about my post, feel free to ask. Don't forget to work together to save Martin!

Oh no~ Let's save Martin! XD This should be fun >w< Great post Zeneba !

Ouuueeeeww... that is a creepy looking bugger!

I do indeed like this post.

I hope you do not mind that I added a bit to the creature's description, Zen. I tried to work based on the picture as much as possible, but please do tell me if you want anything changed.

Description works for me Stomy, it's actually what I had pictured.

*thumbs up*

>.>

<.<

*pokes Doxa*

*prods Artsydaze*

Post? X_x

My apologies for not been on or posting. I got caught up suddenly with Midterms. But I have finally posted. Sorry for my delay.

*sits in a corner and cries a river*

P-Posts...P-Please?

Alright so change of pace.

Because of the fact that this roleplay isn't getting out of my head any time soon and because of its pace (Not pointing fingers or anything, I completely understand if you can't post because of time or lack of inspiration) I have a proposal.

For those of you who are still active and wish to continue on, how would you feel about making this into a Chat roleplay instead? The game will probably run for about 4 or 5 hours depending on your guys' schedule. If you'd rather just have it stay on the forums, fine by me. Just an idea I'm tossing out.

I'm good with either option, though I do like the chat RP idea :)

Sounds good to me. I am up for doing this as a chat RP.

Okay, the Chat rp will start in January after the holidays. What I need to know are the Dates and Times (In Central/Server time) that you are available. In the meantime, I'll be planning.