Monsters on Maple Street

K

Krang

Original poster
PRIVATE, GTFO! D:<

To masturbate or to assault?

That is the question.

*Rod Serling stumbles in, hair wild, and a ring of white powder around his nose. He staggers over behind a podium, and begins to speak, an undertone of amusement in his voice*

Maple Street, USA. Late Summer. A tree-lined little world of front porch gliders, barbecues, the laughter of children, and the bell of an ice cream vendor. At the sound of an engine rumbling and two dogs humping, it will be precisely 4:55 PM on Maple Street...

A new family is coming to Maple Street. Kinda like the Adams family, except this family has built a cabin on the Edge of Sanity where they live year round.

leigh-cherylnanagrampsxmaseve1959.jpg

Name:
Wat:

WARNING:WEEABOO'S WILL BE SHOT!

Name: Lil' Beater
Appearance:
l4d2charger.png

Personality: RAPESLAYKILLBURNMAIMDIE! HAHAHHAHAHAHAH! ....SPARKLY VAMPIRES? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!
Wat:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tOxl8KjRuQ&feature=related"]YouTube- CHARGER MASTURBATES FOR 10 MINUTES[/ame]

Name: Uncle Willy

Appearance:

2rh1t1i.jpg

Personality: Creepy. The guy you might walk on the other side of the street to avoid. He Likes basements and cellars, as well as collecting hair -from other people. Abundant fetishes that range from everything you've ever heard of to some you have only had nightmares about.

Wat: Was once arrested for peeping on a lady while she gave her dog a bath, while wearing nothing but a bit of surgical hose wrapped around his body.

Name: Deadbeat (or Beater's Dad)
Appearance:
Lordi+justshopping.jpg

Personality: You really expect me to put something here?
Wat: YOU WILL BOW DOWN TO ME!!!!! Whats that? Yes dear, right away dear. I'll be back once I get the shopping done.

Name:
Ekhidna

Appearance:
Ekhidna__mother_of_monsters__by_GENZOMAN.jpg

Personality:
Don't touch her...uh..."chefs" knife. You've been warned. Has been known to be a bit ditzy.

Wat:
GET TACCCCCCCCOS?

Awesome. Already working on Uncle Willy's Intro Post.

I think this rp might have what it takes to cure my insomnia.

Or double it.

I have a feeling I'll be contracting it for this too.

Name: Kirby

Appearance:
HOMM5_Inferno_Creature_Cerberus.jpg

Personality: Fiercely protective of the house. If anyone comes near it that shouldn't be there, he feasts upon 1/4 of their soul, destroying their life expectancy by several decades. He also bites off their face.

In addition, he has a humping problem when it comes to women with DD bra sizes.

Wat:
MAMA IS AWESOME. BEATER IS KIND OF A LITTLE BASTARD. CAPS IS HOW I TALK.

Kirby lolololol. Works for me.

IC half-done. When it's up, preferably Vay and/or Corvus go first, as they are the parents, but whoever gets there first.

Yea, post.

And look at my new avatar.

Common Guys.

Was my post really that bad?

Now you're just hurting Willy's feelings.