1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Jerrick opened his eyes slowly, a pained groan leaving his throat. He was glad it was almost completely dark, he was having the world’s biggest hangover now and it was killing him. Just what the hell did he drink last night that got him so fu- wait a minute, he didn’t drink anything last night! The memories of what happened came flooding back to him and almost immediately he puked, milky white liquid and chunks of food from before splattering against the ceiling. It was painful but he was glad it was over. Felt bad for whoever had to clean the ceiling.

Wait…the ceiling? That wasn’t right.

“Oh…oh no…” That wasn’t the ceiling, that was the floor, he was just hanging upside down. How did he not realize that before? His arms are dangling for god’s sake! Well, it wasn’t like he could really feel them anyway, it was like his entire body had been put to sleep. Probably some sort of venom or paralysis spell placed upon him. He tried to move his legs and found that, while difficult, he could actually bend his knees, which brought back some feeling to his legs. This told him two things: his knees really hurt and that his feet were actually stuck inside of something. “Damn…I got caught..” He grumbled. His aunt would be absolutely ashamed of him if she found this out, not that she ever seemed to be impressed by him in the first place.

But that was neither here nor there, first things first he had to figure out how to get out of this place. His eyes looked around, in order to save his head the pain of moving, as he ascertained his location. Stone everywhere, stalactites and stalagmites littered the floors and ceilings, water dripping from whichever one hangs from the ceiling, he didn’t flarking know, but he did know he was in a cave now, a very cold one at that. He could make out his gear sitting across from him, out of reach. His utility belt and large two-sided axe sat there looking oh so sad being apart from him. He needed that axe though, it was the only way he could get his feet unstuck from the stone that trapped them.

How did they get trapped in STONE anyway?!

“Don’t sweat the details man…let's get out of here first.” He breathed softly and closed his eyes as he tried to think of a simple spell to pull his weapon to him. He had plenty of little spells to help him out of scenarios worse than this, he just had to think of one, a short one that he could focus on easily.

Jerrick, use the magic…” A voice that was oddly quiet yet loud at the same time spoke to him. “Use the magic Jerrick.”

“What the flappity…?” Jerrick looked around, his eyes catching sight of a projection of an annoying, yet familiar face. As much as he was annoyed by this person, he had to admit, the shimmering, golden hair this man was born with was enough to temporarily erase any ill-feelings he had towards this individual. “Dude…get out of here! I got this!” He huffed and blew at the astral image, scattering it into the winds. He didn’t need any glowing distractions!

“Now, let’s see,” He mumbled and reached his hand out towards the handle of his axe, “My hand is empty and filled with cold, won’t you give me something to hold?” He muttered, his words filled with power. The axe began to shake and a smirk graced his face but he’d realized he aimed his hand wrong too late. A rather large stone behind his axe flew forward instead, smacking Jerrick’s chest. At first, he was just winded, but the stinging pain came in full force seconds later, yelp erupting from his mouth and echoing through the cave.

As he whimpered and nursed his aching chest with his hands he heard the deep and terrible growl of another creature from deeper within the face. “Oh, no..” He could hear its footsteps as it began its approach, likely to check on its prey. “Ah snap…” He panicked a bit before trying again, hand reaching out and mouth repeating the spell. This time his belt flew towards him, smacking him square in the nose. “Ow..! I hate magic!” Still, it was the best tool he had and he was almost out of time.

So, he cast the spell one more time, just as the monster came into view from the corner of his eyes. It was a hideous creature, reptilian in nature, bipedal and, the most disgusting part, a giant mouth riddled with rows and rows of impossibly sharp and moving teeth. Drool dripped from the mouth and hit the cave floor, eating its way through the stone. If Jerrick hadn’t seen this thing the other day he’d probably scream right now.

The creature wasted no time in lunging for him, but luckily for the magic man, the axe flew into his hand just in time and, with a large swing of his axe he was able to not only amputate the arm of the monster but shatter the stone around one of his feet. “YEAH! GET SOME!” While the monster reeled in pain, Jerrick took the opportunity to free his other foot, falling to the ground in a heap of body parts. He got up quickly though, grabbing his utility belt and the hand of the monster, and making a run for it, praying he was lucky enough to be headed OUT of the cave instead of deeper inside.

His prayers must have been answered, though in a way he didn’t expect. With only a minute of running, he found the cave walls to waver and slowly disappear. The temperature changed from cold to a blistering heat and everything became a blinding white. It lasted only for a second, but it was a second that Jerrick would remember for the rest of his life. When it all cleared and he could see once again, he found himself running through the water of a river, the cave he’d just exited behind him.

First things first, he hopped out of the river. He wasn’t getting his innards eaten by any evil Kappa in the water. He did stop for a moment to clean any puke that may have dribbled into his beard, but he got away from the river as fast as he could. Second, he started to put his utility belt on, because it didn’t just hold his valuable tools and substances, it also kept his pants up! Finally, he looked for a road to follow, the same one he’d followed from the nearby village to get to the cave in the first place.

You see, Jerrick was a traveling sorcerer with what he called “a degree of applied sorcery and magics”. He usually found himself doing oddball jobs for people, sometimes for free and sometimes for coin or rare utilities. He specialized in dealing with demonic creatures and that was exactly what the village had asked him to do. Now was the mission a failure?...Yes, yes it was. But he had the hand of the monster, so he could finish the job much easier with that! Then he could get the heck out of here, the lands of the east were filled with the most bizarre monsters and demons he’d ever seen, he missed dealing with demonic overlords and possessions not, to be completely honest.

As he finally stumbled into the village, the villagers rushed over to help him find a place to sit down, swarming him with questions about his mission to the caves to slay the demonic lizard. It was a headache for him really, it just aggravated his headache even more. “I’ll…tell you later...just…get me some water and leave me alone! I need some time to gather myself!” He waved his hand, shooing them all away.

He’d tell them about his life-risking adventure and what he had to do next after he caught his breath. “I swear I have a concussion.” He mumbled, staring at the hand of the monster. This place was filled with more
supernatural threats then he cared to realize but he was on a journey and when he got here he had no money to pay for food, so he offered a simple trade. He’d stop the monster that had been eating their young women and men in exchange for free food and bed for a few days, as well as food to go. So far…he was regretting his decision.

doctor-strange-1001129-1280x0.jpg

@MaryGold

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold

Zx0PMmC.png
no-lightbox

Bare feet padded softly against the forest floor, sneaking and maneuvering their way through the forest. The owner of the very feet ducked behind trees, halting every so often as she tailed her prey, never making a single sound, being as quiet as mouse, or in this case a fox. It was if she was dancing through the woods with her expertise, knowing where to step, when to stop, when to go, how to move. There was no question that she knew exactly what she was doing and that she had done this before many times. She followed close behind, never letting the man, the sorcerer out of her sight for a single second. Her brown and pink eyes were glued to him, watching his every move, taking in every single detail of his appearance. From the bottom of his dirty shoes to the top of his tousled hair.

He was obviously a traveler, but she knew that just from the information she had gathered on him from the moment he entered the village.. Seeing his disheveled and bedraggled state, she knew his encounter with the beast that villagers had hired him to kill had not gone according to plan. But neither entirely hopeless by the scaly arm of the monster he carried in one hand. At the sight of it, her lips quirked into a smirk. So, he wasn’t hopeless after all. Truthfully, she had expected him to be eaten just the same as the others who dared to confront the reptilian. Sorcerer or not, he was still a human, and she feared their fate was all the same when it came to that monster. Especially for him, a stranger, someone not from these parts, unfamiliar with the land, people, and environment.

However, she knew it was silly to think his lack of knowledge would make him vulnerable. He had fared well against the monster, though, not against the meals of the villagers. She herself having stolen food from them before knew how dangerous it could be. Frankly, she felt almost bad for the man. He was penniless and practically roofless, well, he would be if it wasn’t for the deal he struck with the villagers. Of course, she only knew that because she had dug through his things the moment he closed his eyes to sleep at night. He did have one thing of value though ... From the moment he entered her forest, she watched and stalked him curiously. Not many adventurers walked through her domain of the forest, but this man had. And instead of playing tricks on him as she usually did any of her visitors, she simply followed him. Admittedly, her tricks were getting boring, and as soon as he entered her woods, she sensed his aura and knew he wouldn’t be like the other humans who came by.

Finally, the woman came to a complete stop as he left the safety of the trees and entered the village. She herself, stayed within the greenery and instead climbed a nearby tree. Finding the perfect branch, she sat down, her keen eyes watched the man from afar. Humming to herself, swinging her legs back and forth, she tilted her head, debating her next move. Remaining in the shadows was starting to bore her, not when she itched to take action.

“My lady, there you are!” Squeaked a normally soft-spoken voice from below. The owner was none other than a snow white rabbit sitting at the base of the tree, panting and out of breath. The appearance of the rabbit brought a genuine smile to her face.

“Mr. Tu! Perfect timing!” She grinned before hopping off the branch and floating down elegantly. Reaching out her two hands, she swept the small rabbit from the ground and nuzzled him, breathing in the smell of jasmine and strawberries from his fur. After pulling back, she tickled his stomach and giggled along with him.

“I’ve been searching everywhere for you my lady!” Mr. Tu told her, resting against her shoulder and nuzzling his nose into his neck. “I was afraid the villagers finally told the sorcerer about your trickery and he went after you!”

Rolling her eyes, she pulled him away from her and tapped his nose. “Don’t be silly, how could a simple sorcerer take on me! The great huli jing, Xiao Ruo Li Hua!” A great Huli Jing indeed. Why she was more than what meant the eye. Though she only possessed one tail, she was still strong and clever in her own ways. And her knowledge went far and beyond. She was a formidable opponent. “Anyway, I’ll just have to befriend him before that happens.” Winked the fox.

“How so?” Mr. Tu’s ear twitched, watching his lady curiously.

“The food the villagers have given him is awful, I shall give you to him a peace offering. I have nourished you well, you should taste well with the jasmine tea you love so much on the side.” Li Hua giggled softly. It took a whole minute before the rabbit came to understand what she was implying. When the realization dawned onto him, he squealed and squirmed in her arms.

“My lady! My lady! Li Hua! Lili! I am your loyal friend! I am so small, he wouldn't’ want to eat me, besides, I am no average rabbit! My lady, please!” whimpered the furry creature.

Li Hua burst into a fit of laughter hold the quivering rabbit close, petting his head gently, hoping to console the poor creature after tormenting it. How else was a girl supposed to have any fun around here? “There, there, my dear Mr. Tu. I was only joking, you are my dearest companion. Besides, it would be such a waste to feed a jade rabbit such as yourself to a stranger.I already hunted an offering earlier this morning. Now come, it is time for us to make a new companion.”

Mr. Tu said nothing as Li Hua climbed backed into the tree to grab the "offering" she had mentioned earlier before waltzing out into the clear open. Avoiding the villagers, she was sure to grab attention, but her focus was on the magic user. She believed his name was Jerrick. In a moments time, she was standing in front of him, her slender fingers pulled the light pink gourd wrapped in red string from her waist and offered it to the tired stranger. Clearing her throat, she wasted no time in introducing herself first.

“Hello, mister. I am pleased to finally meet you in person.” She bowed her head, ever so humbly and respectfully. “I am Li Hua, remember the name. However, you may call me Lili.” Relieved to have introductions out of the way, she forced the gourd into his hand before taking a seat beside him. No, her manners weren’t as good as she pretended them to be. “You are Jerrick, no? I’ve been watching you. And noticed you are having a hard time. Shall I help you?” her eyes sparkled.

Puffing out her chest, she smiled brilliantly. “I am quite familiar with the entire area as I am with its inhabitants! I know it like the back of my foot!” Li Hua proclaimed as she raised bare and dirty her foot to his face, wiggling her toes to stress her words. Wasn't that the saying? She wasn’t sure. “In fact, I would even dare to say I know all of the east. I shall help you! And to show my sincere wishes, I even brought a peace offering.”

Finally, Li Hua raised the dead yard bird for him to see. “If it is not enough …” She mumbled, her eyes looking down to the quivering rabbit.

“Please don’t eat me.” The trembling animal whimpered.

Li Hua only giggled.

no-lightbox

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Spekkun
"What the heck!" Jerrick was surprised, no shocked. This stranger, who already irritated him just from showing up when he wanted to be left alone already rubbed him the wrong way. He squinted his eyes at her, his face showing his annoyance in all its glory. Still, he was able to forgive her, after all those village people hadn't brought him a drink yet! So, the wandering wizard decided to give the strange girl the time of day for a bit.

"You stalkin' me?" He asked, voice cracking a bit. Ah, he should probably drink before he completely lost the ability to speak, so he took a moment to chug from the jug that the woman had given him, savoring the feeling of the cool water running down his dry and cracked throat. Once he had enough, which half of the bottle's contents, he finally removed the gourd from his lips, wiping at his mouth with the back of his hands. "Thanks for the drink, I swear I was gonna die."

Now that he was refreshed, he stared at the woman, rubbing his chin as he thought carefully. A talking rabbit? Appearing out of seemingly nowhere? "Look, lady," He started, already having forgotten her name, "I appreciate the water and the chicken but I'm a pretty accomplished sorcerer you know. You see this axe?" He asked rhetorically, raising it into the air. "Enchanted and crafted myself," Only one of those things were true, "I can handle any evil or magic that comes my way. I've been doing it for years! So, I don't need your help." He was honestly offended that she would think he needed help! Okay so he screwed up and almost died back there, but almost counted for peanuts, and he was allergic to peanuts!

"I don't think I need to know this crazy land any better, your monsters are just outright freaks, chick. And that's saying something considering I've fought my fair share of demons and devils." They weren't just outright nasty like a Kappa. Oh god did he hate Kappas. On that note he needed more water, so he went back to chugging from the gourd.

• Love

Zx0PMmC.png
no-lightbox

Li Hua's smile did not fade even slightly, she repositioned herself to sit with her legs folded as he talked, claiming he needed no help at all. How silly! Of course, he needed help or would need it eventually if not now. He seemed very strong from what she could see, but he was also wandering around the country with very little knowledge about it and it's inhabitants. Plus, no one was always okay on their own and this sorcerer was no different. And not to mention, Li Hua really wanted what he had.

While she hadn't been listening to many of the words he said nor did she answer any of his questions, whether they were rhetorical or not, her eyes did follow his ax. Mr. Tu only shivered even more within her arms like the scared rabbit he was, clearly afraid of the object. Li Hua, on the other hand, all but smiled as she scooted nearer and swiped a finger down the blunt side of the weapon. "Oh! It's very lovely." And it was magic, something Li Hua was very fond of when it wasn't being used against her. "But, I don't think it'll be enough, I can be of great services if you just let me."

"And my name is not chick, it's Li Hua." The fox demon said matter-of-factually, raising a finger. Her line of sight went down, noticing she was still holding the dead chicken in hand. She hummed before setting it down between them and mumbling to herself, "it'll taste good roasted." That was completly off subject and she quickly looked back to the sorcerer, searching for the right words to convince him to hire her. "You are unfamiliar with everything, though! And I know just about everything, I can even help you with that Kappa if you'd like."

Gently scratching the top of the rabbit's head she chose her next words carefully. "He is a nasty creature is he not? Allow me to help, I am familiar with him actually." As he once tried to eat her whole until she sent flames his way. There could only be one boss demon in this forest and that was her.

no-lightbox

• Bucket of Rainbows
Jerrick had an incredulous look on his face. “Isn’t that what I said?” It was one part confused, two parts condescending and one more part smug. “Look…lady…” He avoided using her name on purpose, “I’m sure you could probably be a great asset, but I don’t need help, okay?” He shook his axe at her before setting it on the floor again. “I’ve got everything under control, and quite frankly, I’m offended that you would think I need your help!” He scoffed, shaking his head.

Truth be told, he didn’t have anything under control until now…maybe. He barely understood the language. He had meant to cast a spell of understanding but he screwed up the incantation and ended up getting half of the effect he was going for. The people of this land could understand what he was saying, but not the other way around. And he had to wait for the spell to wear off before he could recast it.

“I got this monster arm! And I’m gonna use it to synthesize myself a weapon to kill him with!” Synthesizing and enchanting items was his bread and butter, it was his best form of magic. Once he slapped this enchantment on his item of choice, all he had to do was get in close enough and…and…and…he paused his train of thought, a weird and awkward look on his face.

“Actually, Li Hua, forgive me. I was speaking quite brashly, your help would be most…helpful to me.” He told her, a toothy grin on his face. If she was there then he wouldn’t have to get as close as he thought, maybe she could even do that for him! “You’re familiar with that asshole, you say? How familiar?” He offered the gourd back to her, sharing the drink that she had so kindly shared with him. "He's been terrorizing these people for a while now as far as I was told." More like as far as he could understand.

• Love

Zx0PMmC.png
no-lightbox

Li-Hua watched the movements of Jerrick's rather dazzling axe. The beauty of the weapon was pleasing to her eyes and had her attention. It was easier to focus on than the babbling about how he ”needed no help” and that he was “fine on his own”. Those were the words of every foolish man or woman who wound up dead because they were too arrogant to accept that they weren't as great as they claimed to be and because their pride was too big to take the very much needed help of others. She was all too familiar with the pride the most.people carried, the honour. What good was honor or pride when you died because you weren't smart enough to toss it? It was a huge issue with the people of these lands.

Once he set down his axe she was forced to pay attention to him. If it came down to it, she would use her own power to get what she wanted from him. That was a last resort effort though, she had no idea if it would even work. She only had three tails after all, most of her powers had been stolen when … When. Oh, pah! It mattered not, she was a very wonderful persuaver and her skills of persuasion was the only thing she needed to win over the sorcerer.

“Oh?” Li Hua smirked very fox like when his script suddenly flipped. Her little sly smirk left just as quickly as it appeared she had to keep appearances after all. And her appearance now as supposed to be one of kindness. And the gods knew this Merrick person could use a little kindness despite having been so adamant to accepting any. “All is fine, I'm certain you must still be tired and aggravated by association.” Smile the huli jing as she pat the head of the rabbit laying against her chest. He too was quite interested now that he was certain he wouldn't be eaten.

Wiping the mouth of her gourd with her skirt she decided to have a drink all while staying in her confident stance. “I have met the Kappa. He almost a -” Mentioning that the monster almost swallowed her whole wasn't the brightest of ideas. “I've run into more than once and ran him back into his cage.” Her eyes fell on the arm that Jerrick had in his possession. While he terrorized the people in their parts, Li Hua simply pranked them. There could only be one top dog around and in their case it was a fox.

“You need to get out and a little ways from the water for starters. They are creatures of water and strongest in it.” Li Hua paused. “I'm sure he'll come for you. He'll want revenge.”

no-lightbox

"Oh yeah, most definitely." Jerrick nodded his head rather enthusiastically. "The little bastard stuffed me into the ceiling and tried to save me for dinner or something." Just remembering how he'd been captured made him upset. Plus, he was pretty sure that he was going to be the meal for a date or something the Kappa might have been planning to have. Stupid turtle monster.

"I'm not going to fight him in the water." He scoffed, shaking his head. What, did she think this was his first rodeo? He'd fought plenty of sea creatures before, three of them at least! And each time, he'd had loads of help and prepared much better beforehand! So maybe his track record with water creatures wasn't that great, but to his credit, the ones he'd fought before were a lot bigger and nastier than this Kappa. "That would be hella dumb."

"I do have a plan for him though." The magic man smirked, raising the Kappa arm high into the air. He seemed not to care about the blood that was flung about by the action, most of it landing on his blue tunic and dripping into his hair. "With this, I'll be able to cast a spell that'll let me cleave through any part of his body, including his shell." It was a simple weakening spell, one that would soften his flesh and bone and drain the Kappa of his energy. "Just gotta make sure I can properly execute the chant without being interrupted."

"Why do you awanna help me kill this thing again?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning back on both of his hands. Truth be told, he didn't trust her. No one, no one at all , ever offered their help without wanting something in return. If he was making a deal with a devil, he wanted to know for sure. He wasn't going to trade away his soul or any future chance at love to kill this demon, hell no. He wanted money, lots of it. "I can just...see the magic trickling out of ya." He waved a hand about to emphasize his words.​

• Bucket of Rainbows

Zx0PMmC.png

“Is it that obvious?” Li Hua smiled somewhat sheepishly instead of like the fox she was. Masking her feelings and expressions came easy to the fox demon, but she didn't hide what was on the inside all of the time. There was no point or benefit in doing that, was there? Besides, she found no point in hiding everything about herself from the sorcerer. They needed to have some sort of trust between them if they were going to work together no matter how long or short it may be. “Have you ever considered maybe I am doing it for the good of this village?” She arched an eyebrow and smiled her brilliantly sweet smile. But she had no intentions of deceiving Jerrick, because she want his trust and his …

“Of course you didn't think that, because if we're both being honest here neither of us have those types of morals.” And if they were giving out details, she was one of the creatures that pestered the poor villagers just because she was. At least she wasn't eating them like the overgrown lizard they were planning to attack. “That’s one thing that we both have in common already.” Smirked a somewhat confident looking Li Hua. Building her already large self-esteem in the right order and connecting with Jerrick was detrimental if she was going to succeed in getting what she wanted from him.

A short breath pass from between her lips as the hold she had on her little red-eyed rabbit tightened. “I only want one thing really.” Licking her bottom lip lightly before biting into her eyes lowered to his waist. “I want that utility belt! That's what you call it, am I wrong?” Her mismatched eyes focused on the very item she was more fascinated with than the magical axe or any magic for that matter. Li Hua saw magic every other day, she herself used it. The inventions of science was always more marvelous to her and the belt with more than one pocket that also happened to hold up his pants was no exception.

no-lightbox

• Love
"My utility belt?" Jerrick looked taken aback. That was what she wanted, of all things? "I mean...this thing is kind of handy for me, you know. Keeps my pants up, holds my magical items and money. Mostly money." Which he didn't have much of. The belt wasn't anything he felt partial to, he could always get a new one. But it would be mighty inconvenient to give it up before getting one.

"Look, I'll give it to you if you want it that bad, it' no skin off my back." The mage stood up. "But, you're only gonna get it from me after we kill this thing, and that's it. I can't fight if my pants are falling down. You also ain't getting what's in it." It wasn't much other than a few potions, some coins and another enchanted item or two, but it was all he had. "If that's good with you, then fine. We have a deal." He spit in his hand and extended it towards her, waiting patiently for her to shake it.​

@MaryGold

• Haha

Zx0PMmC.png

In the midst of her excitement, Li Hua dropped her servant rabbit, stood up and clapped ecstatically as if he had said song the most beautiful song. As far as Li Hua was concerned, he had done something better. Getting the belt from him the fairway would certainly be easier than stealing it. As long as she didn't get eaten by the kappa, anyway. It was a risk worth taking in her opinion. She wanted the utility built and it's mystical looking pockets, it would certainly help to have them when she had zero. "Very wise choice, Jerrick!" She took both of his hands in her own. "I assure you, you won't regret it. " She shook his hands fervently before dropping them and plopping back down on her seat.

Soon the magical looking belt would be all hers whether his pants fell down or not. The white rabbit hopped back into her lap and nestled there, but the look in his eyes read clear worry. And worried he should have been because Li Hua was already cooking up a distraction plan for Jerrick to perform his spell on the beast. "Now, I thought we would put my dear Yang Yang on a stick and lure him out. Rabbits are a tasty snack." She pet the trembling mammal. "But we'll need something bigger to gather his attention. I suppose I could attack him myself."

"I'm not as strong as I used to be, with only two tails and all so I hope your plan works and I don't get eaten. That would be most unwelcome.' She tsked at the thought. If only she hadn't let her power get stolen from her. There was nothing she could do about it now. "So, then, I must ask, on a scale of one to ten, how good is your magic?"

• Bucket of Rainbows
"If you wanna lure such a creature out, you would need something more...tantalizing. It's favorite meal is the bowels and bellies of young children, but I doubt the villagers would allow us to borrow one." Jerrick shook his head, sounding almost disappointed at the fact. He wouldn't really use a child, he wasn't cruel enough, and they wouldn't have to, either. They knew where the creature lived now. "We'll just break into its home and kill it."

With that settled, he decided to answer her question about his magic, starting with a very hearty laugh. "My magic? It's pretty damn powerful! Ain't nothin' on this earth that can resist it!" He raised his axe, running his hand along the metal blade. "This is my bread and butter, my beloved creation. I've spent years enchanting this thing! I was able to wound that overgrown turtle with this bad boy!" And he likely might have killed it, had he not been caught earlier.

"So to answer your question, my magic is likely an 11. Easily. On a bad day. But what about you? Only two tails?" He wasn't entirely well versed in the magic and creatures of the eastern lands, but that was partly why he was here; to learn more. "Two tails out of how many? 5?"​