Monster/Spirit Hunter idea (modern)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread.

So, I've been reading this silly manga recently that I've been enjoying. It's got a fun plot to it. Basically, the main character can see ghosts/spirits. Most are good, but some are very bad and he knows they're evil spirits if they stink, a mixture of sewage and rotting flesh sorta. Fast forward a little bit, and he helps a girl get some young kids' shuttlecock out of a tree, but her skirt tears and he offers her his jacket to cover up. When she returns it, he offers to buy her dinner since she seems pretty hungry. She eats a ton, passes out because of it, and he takes her back to his place to recover since she doesn't have a home.

When she wakes up, she stretches her neck out like 10 feet to scare him and consume a little of his 'surprise energy'.

Really, it's just fragments of the soul released when a person is scared. Anyway, this introduces him to the world of monsters, or 'youkai', and gets more or less employed by a woman (who is the older sister of his crush) to help fight evil youkai or spirits. There's a lot of silly sexual shit in it (the first monster he actually fights is a super buff dude in bondage gear making the crush ram a small wooden pole up his ass and taste it, since he's some kinda tree youkai thing).

But I'd more like to focus on the fighting, and maybe let the sexual stuff take a back seat. That's not to say there won't be sex, I'd like our characters to bone (yours and mine), that's for sure. The manga kind of has a harem theme going, but barely. I wouldn't mind doing that, but it's not a big deal for me. I'd primarily focus on our characters relationship, but if you want a little polyamory with some other (monster) girls, that's fine.

Oh, that's the other thing. It'd probably be best for you to be some type of monster girl, for fighting reasons. One, the youkai have some ability to help them fight and are much more resilient (being the 'main character', my guy will have plot armor because reasons, while you have monster armor). Two, apparently the youkai can fuse with him to a degree to give him special abilities. The girl he meets first joins with his arm in one fight to make a massive steampunk robot fist thing and does a rocket punch. Ridiculous.

Anyway, that's the idea. Message me if you're interested or know someone who would be.

Kinks and CS down below. We can discuss the monster/whatever you want to be in the PM.

***​

READ THE KINKS, SERIOUSLY.

Kinks I enjoy (bold I enjoy more): big/huge breasts (E-J cups) (though they don't have to be as extreme in this), nipple play, lactation, Sub/(affectionate)Dom, BDSM, mind break, petplay, cat/cow/monstergirls (goes with petplay),slave,collaring, spanking, harems, public, transformation, anal (not on me), deepthroating, yiffs/furries, assorted others.

^ These are all just things I like to do! We aren't limited to these and we don't have to use all of them! :)

Limits: Blood, piss, shit, vomit, abusive BDSM(like 50 Shades, that's abuse, not BDSM/Sub-Dom), genital/body mutilation, ageplay, incest, assorted others.

Name:

Age(19+, sophomore at least):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Cup size(Shrugs I like boobs, preferably E cup to J cup):

Body type(also like wide hips, large butt, nice thighs with long legs .__. But it's your character.):

Skin tone:

(I'll add more body parts like wings/tails and stuff depending on your monster)

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Still looking.

Still looking.

Still looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.