Monster Musume: Debauchery in London! (Ecchi, Harem, Comedy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legens Legentis

Deus Ex Machina
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, & Romance
qnpz.png

"Monsters—they're real, and they want to date us!"
-Okayado, acclaimed author of the 21st century

It was an odd time to be alive when the monsters first showed up. For years, we laughed at the mere thought of monsters. We laughed at those who believed in them, laughed at the children who were scared of them, and laughed at ourselves for falling into superstition from time to time. We kept telling ourselves that it would take the end of the world before everyone started believing in monsters. But, without warning, all of this changed. We saw strange new creatures emerge from the shadows, all across the globe.

Monsters turned from beasts hiding under our beds, to ending up in our beds. Yeah, we're not sure how that came to be either. Don't ask us.

But if we truly need someone to blame, let's all point fingers at Japan. The Japanese government was the first to pass the 'Interspecies Cultural Exchange Act' that protected the rights of monsters integrating into human society. Eventually the United Nations decided to do something for once and made similar resolutions, with the rest of the world's major powers following suit. America, France, and Britain were among the first to mingle humans and monsters together. The results, while pending, are expected to be utterly hilarious. I mean seriously, have you seen a Lamia play a game of football? It can't be done! And for Buddha's sake, good luck stopping a Slime from drowning you in their bosom. Speaking of drowning, have you ever tried to take a peaceful swim with a Mermaid? Go ahead, I dare you.

The list of comedic problems goes on... and on... and on... and on...

That is the main reason why a mysterious millionaire spent a fortune in building the Rothbard Academy for Humans and Monsters. It's a quaint little institution, right in the heart of London, and it teaches its many students on how to achieve social equality between... well, just look at the name of the pace. You know what it's for. We ain't got nothin' to hide. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Look interestin'? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Count me in for doing a monster!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Legens Legentis
A MONMUSU RP

FINALLY

Yeah I'll whiz through my list of buddos to see what 'mons I can go with.

London huh? Well, at least some 'mons won't need a Visa to get there.

Oh. My. God. YES. PLEASE. GIMME.

Take that as a sign of interest XD

I have an interest in this as well, will likely make an Oni or demon type. I am the one who rapes, I umm err mean knocks.

Achievement Unlocked: Build a Harem!

I'm interested too!

I'm interested too!
Great! I think that's enough people to start the RP. Granted, the final thread will look very different from the current one.

Quick question before I toss my hat in the ring. Is there only one male like in the anime? Or do you plan on having multiple?

Quick question before I toss my hat in the ring. Is there only one male like in the anime? Or do you plan on having multiple?
I don't think there necessarily has to be one male. I suppose there could be multiple. What are your thoughts on it?

A harem is usually one male vs. At least three females. That's the definition however I guess it's possible to have multiple harem in one rp. I guess it all depends on your male to female ratio.

In that case, I'll see what I can do to make sure that it balances out.

Ehh I'll make two monsters anyways.

Ok so in that case I'm in. I'm not sure if you have any humans yet but if not I'd like to volunteer. Otherwise I'm down to play anything you need, male ofcourse.

Ok so in that case I'm in. I'm not sure if you have any humans yet but if not I'd like to volunteer. Otherwise I'm down to play anything you need, male ofcourse.
Actually I'd be very glad if you volunteered to be a human. Your choice, however.

Reactions: Kurogane86
Status
Not open for further replies.