Name Jessica ryuuka
Age 17
Species fox demon
Occupation student

Fox form
732622-bigthumbnail.jpg

Human form
Senkasbody1.jpg

Jasmine burst into the class room late and immediately bowed in respect to the professor. " I'm really sorry for my tardiness sir" she waited for a respinse .

A little white haired girl rushed straight past Scrubz and into the classroom. She didn't even notice him, she must of been in a rush. So in less than a second Scrubz ran into Luke's classroom and stuck to the shadows to the back of the room. He hoped no one would notice him but he didn't mind if he was noticed. He was keen on what Luke was teaching. Scrubz leaned against the wall at the back looking up at the protector.

The soft whisper of the professors overcoat slithering across the grass could be heard as he padded softly about. Turning his back to the students, Luke paced towards the head of the class. Motioning towards the ceiling, he caused the life-like projection above them to change. A time-lapse movie began to play, slowly capturing the tender growth process of the Golden Dewberry. The students were able to watch as each individual leaf, stalk and root took shape. Once the growth process was done, the feed fast forwarded to show a creature lovingly tending to the bush.

It was a fairy. From what could be seen, it looked like the fairy was sprinkling some sort of powder over the berries, each tiny handful being dispersed carefully. As the dust touched the berry, it began to cause an intense glowing. Once the process was complete, the fairy would remove the berry and fly away with it. Several fairies would occasionally work together to complete this task.

Allowing a moment of silence and nodding his head curtly in acknowledgment of the new arrival, Luke directed his attention to Payne.

"You have the right idea, miss Black. The unicorn, hippogriff and satyr do indeed feed on it. Nymphs do not, preferring to use the berry to make dyes for their clothing and occasionally scatter seed. However, the fairy is an essential element to the Dewberries growth process and ultimate survival. They are also the creatures responsible for the healing factor that resides with the berries. The dust that they spread is called "Meadow Soot". It activates a magical reaction, removing toxins from the plant and giving it certain beneficial properties. The fairies use this berry as a primary source of food, as well as medicine."

Elven eyes narrowing on dark spot within the room, keen irises penetrating the blackness, the professor made a beckoning motion.

"Feel free to join us, Mr. Scrubz! You are more than welcome to pull up a chair from the back of the class if you would like to sit in on our lesson."

Motioning towards Scrubz with a flourish, Luke spoke to the students.

"Class! I'd like you all to meet the school custodian, Mr. Scrubz. Won't you all give him a warm greeting?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Jasmine took the empty seat behind the girl who just answered the question. When the professor addressed the janitor she turned and looked. She thought about it. Wasn't he just outside a moment ago. There are very few creatures that fast.

Payne bowed to the custodian and then went to writing down what the professor had said. so the healing power of the berry was due to fairy dust? Interesting. then a thought struck her and she raised her hand

"Sir could we grow our own berries and perhaps use them to dye some shirts for the school fair? It would save money and also help us learn more about the berries"

Amusement flashed across the professors face at miss Black's suggestion. Walking back to his desk, he stooped down and began rummaging for something. After just a moment of searching, Luke surfaced, holding an old trunk in his arms. It seemed to be a family heirloom of his, covered in strange runes and made of a wood that none could readily identify. Opening the trunk with a puff of dust and a faint sparkling of magical residue, the professor revealed the contents. Inside lay a large quantity of shimmering white robes, inscribed with the seal of the castle. Bearing the trunk with no effort, Luke placed it in front of his desk.

"An absolutely splendid idea, miss Black. Coincidence is, I had an idea similar to that already! So, why don't all of you come up here and grab a robe. You are not required to wear it, but it will serve as a uniform if you fancy that sort of thing. As soon as you touch it, it will become imprinted to you."

Grabbing a rode, Luke demonstrated. At his touch, the name 'Luke Masst' appeared in a gilded elven font along the left side, where the heart would be. The robe itself then became very elven in design, only bereft of color.

" As the robe becomes one with you, your name will appear in whatever font is most fitting to you. It will also transform in appearance, so as to reflect your personality. After the imprinting is complete, we will proceed with dying them."

The professor strode towards his desk and sat down, smiling at the class while drumming his fingers rhythmically on the desks surface. Eyebrows furrowing, the professor added one more thing.

"There will also be a contest here in just over a week to see who can personalize their school uniform in the most creative fashion. Feel free to get artistic with your designs!"

images

Name
: Dark Abaddon

Birthday: November, 5th (remember, remember the 5th of November Yeah watch to much of V)

Born Place: Germany, Berlin. (no accent)

Species: Cat demon

Notes: Teacher Math Teacher also A substitute for may classes mostly language arts (Lang: she knows are Russian, German, French, also English and a little bit of Japaneses). she not the best at her shifting even though she like really old! so scaring her will turn her into a Cat and when she embarrassed she will turn as well ^^; She been teacher for a very long time but she always acts like its here fist time teaching ^^

Dark was walking around the school like a lost pup. 'Man I knew I should have done the tour thing it would have been much better then me getting lost' she though to her self as she walked. It took awhile but soon she noticed the number to one of the door. 'ahh here's my class, I think' she sighed once more then opens the door to noticed that their was an a teacher siting at his desk and a few students siting around. at first she didn't know what was going on till it chick, like a piece to a puzzle, she realized was in the wrong class room and she also disturbed the class from whatever they where doing. "Ah? s-sorry!" she blushed and once the words was said she turned into her cat form out of embarrassment. 'This has been the worst first day I ever had ever!!!!!'

(Cat Form:
kitten.jpg
)

Jasmine walked over and picked up a robe and put it on her name appeared on the robe and a flame design began running across it. It was weird wearing a robe that showed her personality. But she could also see others.

Elena looked back at the janitor and gave a cute girly wave to him and a sweet smile. Turning her attention back to the teacher she smiled at the robes, she loved expressing herself and the robes looked awesome. She walked up to the trunk and picked one up. Almost instantly the name "Elena Waters" appeared on it in a gorgeous girly curvy cursive design. Waves of bright blue and water appeared to start swaying down her robe in a beautiful lace looking swirly design. She smiled as it did show her siren side quite well. Looking at the girl with flames she smiled again "I really like your robe, cool flames" she passed Payne on the way back to her desk and said "good idea to use the berries to dye clothes" she did mean it, Elena was quite awkward with making friends and she stumbled slightly over the back packs that led to her seat.

With a surprised gasp, the professor clutched his heart as Dark entered. A mirthful giggle escaped his lips as he witnessed the shifters transformation. Rubbing the back of his neck, a bright sheen of happiness flashed across his eyes. He was loving all of the walk-ins he was having today. Striding up to his fellow teacher, Luke held out his hand and lightly grasped one of her paws, shaking it warmly.

"Hello Ms. Dark! Having trouble finding your classroom, eh?"

Dark gulped and shakes his hand as well. "Yes I'm lost. Mr. Masst." once it left her lips she was ashamed she looked down. "I'm sorry to disturb your class, I just...." she said didn't finish her ears started to move downers. "I just can't find my class and though this one was mind but......" she continued to rambled about being lost when She stopped and faced pawed. "sorry about my rambling I just get nervous and I ramble and and-" she looked up at him still in her cat form. "you know what I mean?"

Nodding reassuringly, the professor smiled, patting her paw.

"Say no more! I understand completely."

Raising his eyebrows concernedly, he looked curiously at the feline teacher.

"Would you like me to help you find your way?"

As soon as he said this, the evidence of a second thought appeared on his face. He looked at the class and then back to Dark.

"On second thought, perhaps it would be simpler if you joined us!"

He smiled, releasing her paw softly.

"That way you can gather your thoughts, and take some time to meet my students."

Jasmine walked back to her seat with her robe and sat down. She had one like it growing up and her father taught her what hers meant. She repeated it quietly. "A flame can be warm and caring but unstable and dangerous as well. That is where you must learn to balance it."

Payne smiled at the girl "thanks," getting up she took a robe and instantly the elvish began to spell out her name. the lettering turned golden as around the neck embrioded a phoenix. the bottom curled along in the shape of a dragon.

she bowed to the new teacher and sat back down

she was shocked at what he was saying. not many people help her out. Some teacher in the past just let her figure the school out most of the time. and that also why she gets fired or leaves the schools. So she was very shocked at his offer. She "I-I don't mind If its no trouble that is" she said softly and giving him a small smile. "thank you very much. you a very kind teacher" she said then noticed a student bow so she bowed as well. "Eine was für interessante Klasse. entschuldigen Sie mich, aber was sind Sie tuend" she said not knowing she was speaking in her own language.

(what I said in English: What an Interesting class. excuse me but what are you doing?)

Luke joined in, bowing to his fellow teacher. A grin played across his face, displaying his well tended teeth.

"It is certainly not anything to worry about, Madame. Take a seat, or stand, anywhere you'd like."

He held out his arms in a welcoming fashion, indicating that the classroom was hers to roam. Without skipping a beat, the professor began to pace the class once more. The sound of his overcoat slithering across the grass resumed.

"So! Once everyone has acquired their robes, we will proceed out onto the grounds. There, we'll harvest some berries, and bring them back here."

He stopped pacing, clasping his hands loosely in between his thighs.

"Once that's all said and done, we can go about dispersing them. If time allows, we can also go over how to create different colors, as well as consistencies."

Scrubz looked up at the life-like projection and was amazed with the projection itself especially when it changed. He was more wondering how Luke was doing that.

As he watched the movie he soon started to shake his head, followed by rubbing his head. His eyes started to focus elsewhere around and soon looked down at his boots. Under his breath he whispered "Why have I forgot" He went down on one knee and gave one of his boots a quick shine and stood back up with a grin across his face again.

As he looked back up at the monitor he saw the berry glow and his mouth started to water. He wondered what it would taste like. He didn't need to eat but still it's nice to taste.

When Luke mentioned about a hippogriff he had no idea what a hippogriff was and noted to check up on it when he had a free minute. It seemed everyone knew what a hippogriff was but for Scrubz he had no idea. *So much to learn* he thought

Soon enough Luke was looking in his direction and gave a warm smile in his direction. "He sees me doesn't he" he muttered. Of course no one replied. He kept his eyes fixated on Luke, when he said

"Feel free to join us, Mr. Scrubz! You are more than welcome to pull up a chair from the back of the class if you would like to sit in on our lesson."

One small sentence and he was starting to like Luke. Scrubz has met all the teachers but hasn't really talked much to them. He didn't know what to say, what was there to say. He knew nothing of himself.

Scrubz nodded to Luke as he introduced Scrubz to the Class.
With a Big Smile and a quick wave with his hand

"Please Scrubz or Scrubzy will do, thank you Mr Masst" and while Scrubz went to get a seat he nodded to the few people who waved to him.

As soon as he went for his seat, robes were getting passed to people and another teacher who seems to be lost came into the classroom. Questions flying every where
He smiled and sat still and watched the mayhem fall around him. Scrubz could love to be here around all the students and teachers. "What…" he paused and kept watching around.

Scrubz wondered what would happen if he picked up a robe. It might lead to some answers for him but does Scrubz want to do it in front of the whole class.

Sensing Scrubz wanted to know of the robes ,Payne smiled and took him one "here just touch it and it will put your name on it. with any design you want,"

She gathered her bag and her robe and bowed to Luke as he spoke "this is so much fun!"

Scrubz smiled at the spikey black hair girl "Thanks" Scrubz took the robe and hid it out of sight. Scrubz started to breathe heavy, afraid to what he might find but curiosity got hold of him.

Doing his best for not anyone else to see it he held it down and examined it, everything was still plain and wondered why. The robe didn't tell him anything and he didn't know if he was relived or annoyed. He took a deep breath and stood up and shook the robe so he could see it properly and yes it was plain.

He glanced at his name which was Scrubz…. He then had to take another look it said Captain Scrubz. He stood there stationary just staring at his name…..just staring.

Dark looking around at all the students and then moving to grab a robe. with moment she touched one it turn to gold and felt as silk. she rubbed the fabric once more then noticed her name was on it and sighed. 'Mine I guess but why is it gold? I'm not really found of gold but what-' at that moment it changed again with a design that seams to be moving in a way. the design was of a sakura tree and two people siting under the tree but you need to look very close to see who was under the tree to see it was Her and someone she couldn't tell who. it was a cute look and the way the petals moved made it seam almost real. "that's beautiful." she said out loud to herself and had a small sad smile. she didn't know but the image made her sad at the same time happy.

If I didn't get the image in your head ^^;
1544758-bigthumbnail.jpg