Monster High

She noded still looking into his eyes. "Alright but, no need to lie." She gave him a smile.

"How did you..." he said with confusion. He decided to ignore it. "You're kind and my kind tend to either fight or stay away from each other...is this even legal?" he asked giving a small smile back.

Alice shrugged. "I have no idea." Though, she didn't care.

Jason gave her a full smile this time. "It seems you don't care. Well...why's that?" he asked getting a little closer to her.

Hora walked into the school. It was grand and very majestic for a school. As soon as she entered she saw a humongous water fountain, made out of marble. She wondered where the vampire went, but just shrugged it off.
Hora suddenly spotted something in the water fountain. Something that looked like her missing earring. She picked it up. It had the same design, colour, everything. "Strange.." She muttered to herself, before putting it on.

Alice stepped closer smiling and her red eyes gleaming. "I never was one to follow the rules."

Jason shrugged. "Same here," he said smiling back. He looked around. "So um...my name's J-Jason."...did he just stutter? Yeah he was nervous. If he ruined this he wouldn't be all that happy for a while.

Hora straightened her back and walked into the school while rummaging her bag. She remembered her class home room number was on that paper, but she had forgotten where she stuffed it in the bag. "Fish sticks.....where in Elyswir could it be..?" She mumbled angrily to herself. The hallways were rather empty, she realised after awhile. Where could've anyone gone to? She thought.

Alexis heard the boy following behind her. She kind of liked it, even though he was a little annoying. With a small sigh, she turned into the class room and looked around. It was practically empty. "I can't tell if I'm super late or super early." she grumbled, walking to the back and taking a seat by the window. She slammed her bag on the ground and sat down, looking out the window and putting her hand on her cheek. "Its gonna be a long day..."

Alice smiled at his stuttering. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alice."

Jason smiled at her "So um....heh....you wanna get to class? Or just stay out here," he asked her getting more nervous by the moment. This vampire was literally getting more and more beautiful as he talked to her. He's not supposed to like a vampire like this. He would probably regret talking to her in the future. Right now he really didn't care. He couldn't help himself.

Viorel eyed his 'friend' as they wandered into one of the apparent classrooms. He glanced around, noting how few tables there were, possibly hinting towards a small class size. Despite the classroom being relatively well lit from the few windows on the walls there was one particularly dark corner. Despite knowing that that was where he should sit he didn't want to sit there. He wanted to sit next to his new 'friend'. It was rather silly for him to call her that, he was well aware of this. They had only met not even half an hour ago and all he really managed to do was earn her pity and annoy her. Calling her a 'friend' implied that there was some mutual sort of friendship between them and there simply wasn't any. At the same time though, he didn't really want to be by himself. Not here at least.
He let out a small sigh before dragging himself over to take his seat beside the girl. If she noticed him taking his place beside her she didn't react or he was in too sour of a mood to notice. He placed his head on the desk, possibly in an attempt to hide his terrible mood from his 'friend'.
"I don't like it here. I don't want to be here." He whimpered softly, perhaps sounding a little more legitimately upset than he would have wanted.

Hora finally managed to find her classroom number. "Hmph. Finally. Lets go to room 333.." She started walking in a general direction to the corridor. She wasn't feeling too optimistic about this school.

Alexis noticed very well that he had taken the seat next to her. She didn't mind, really. She liked the company. It made her feel not so isolated, though she thought she liked that feeling, apparently she didnt. She looked over at him with a small, smile. But still, it was a smile and that was saying a lot for her. "You know, I don't want to be here either. My parents say I am a trouble maker, but I need to express my creativeness somewhere else." She threw her head back and laughed. "Bakas." She chuckled and looked over at him again, with yet another, bigger smile. "Sorry to be so harsh on you...I never meant any of it."

Hora finally found her classroom. "This place is too darn big.." She mumbled while taking an empty seat. Nobody's here yet. She decided to fiddle with her magical powers.

With a flick of a finger, the door closed. Another flick, the curtains blocked the light from the outside. This is fun, she thought. Her mood has already improved, and she started messing around, stacking desks and chairs on top of one another, until a big structure was formed.

Hora leaned back on her chair, pleased at her work. She crossed her arms, her now-yellow eyes glittering from happiness. "Let's see the reaction of the other kiddies, shall we?" She laughed to herself gleefully.

Alice smiled at him. "Well, I have a free period so, I'll stay out here." She for some reason wished he would stay here with her but, she couldnt be selfish.

Jason smirked and leaned against the wall he was next to. "I um...I-I could skip a period, I-I guess," he said nervously. He started blushing hard. "So um...you wanna go explore this place....with me?" he asked, with a huge hesitation before he said "with me." sounded too much like he was asking her on a date to him. This was probably a horrible first impression. Se probably wanted him out of her sight by now.

Alice smiled. "I'd love to." She was lucky to be technically dead as she didn't or couldn't blush.

Jason thought about how much his kind would hate him right now, but hey. He liked this girl, and honestly didn't care about the rivalry the two races had.

"This is it huh..." Jayne muttered under her breath with a slight smile. What a school. Monster High. A very generic and obvious name, but she had to admit this was the place that was meant for her. Since her three sisters had banished her from the Underworld, she was left with nothing, except a dirty torn paper in her pale hands with the address of this place. Her long golden fingernails glinted under the sun as she stuffed the paper in her pocket. Luckily she didn't have the lower body of a snake like her sisters, although she did have snakes for hair and reptilian skin. Her eyes glowed an iridescent green as she approached the school.

Jayne passed many strange creatures on her way inside. A ghost, a werewolf and plenty more. She didn't get any strange stares like she did from the dead in the Underworld or her sisters for that matter. They hated the fact she wasn't completely a snake. They'd secretly always wished to look more humanoid like Jayne. Especially Medusa, who was the biggest and baddest of the four. Of course she was the most known as well. No one had ever heard of Jayne the beautiful and powerful Gorgon.