Monster High -Big Kid Version-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seraphina

Sera giggled as he pulled her away from Isis. There was something so refreshing about him its like he had never felt love before. Which was obviously wrong but his heart felt so young. And he was sooo suave. She blushed even harder, the more he touched her. She probably looked like a cherry. That was new for her too. Not just any old guy could make her feel like this. He was special.
"Well. Every gentlemen needs his lady." she smiled.
She placed her hand over his heart and closed her eyes. She saw a beast. Someone who has had a hard time with love. However his heart desperately wanted love even though he didn't need it. Now not everyone needs love. Only some species and people do. This was one that could function without love but he wanted it anyway.
Sera opened her eyes and looked into his.
"So are you new to the school? Because if not I would love a look around."

Erebus Dugald
He smiled at her leading her down the hall way away from the others to show her the case. He knew the others would be coming along shortly. He had felt her dive into his emotions and his other side. He held her hand as they walked. "You seen him didn't you? He is particularly nasty but he craves the one thing most of my kind can't have or find." He sounded sad as he spoke. 'We need her she is our match!' His beast screamed at him nearly threatening to break through to the service and transform him. He pulled her around the corner and pulled her flush against him against his beating heart. "He wants you badly and frankly I find you quite beautiful. "

Reactions: Zatanna
Seraphina

"See who? No I didn't see anyone..." She said a little worried by his sudden change.

"Are you okay love?" She asked touching his face, sending a little bit of love into him. She couldnt help it. When she touched someone, their body released large amounts of Oxytocin.

"W-wants me? Who? And thank you but I-Im confused." she said blushing again like a cherry.

Does he mean sex?!?! oh shit oh shit.

Heres where her knowledge ended. Cupid refused to teach her anything about sex so she had no idea what to do.

"I- we just met each other. Let's take a deep breathe. Okay?" she said awakwardly smiling.

Chase Liverman
Chase slammed his locker shut with an irritated grimace to his chiseled face; the folder he had left before semester break was no longer in his locker.
"Fuck.." The curse slipped from his lips just underneath his breath, enough for those close to him to hear it, but anyone else would be oblivious to the profanity - only the air of annoyance encircling itself around the horseman.
He shuffled from his locker, habitually bringing the silver crucifix to his lips before biting down on the metal, chewing in annoyance. His pace quickened down the hallway, eyes fluttering to the many different individuals packing the corners and halls. He recognized a few, but cared little for speaking with them. He passed a couple girls who decided to lock their gazes onto the tall, statuesque man, smirking slightly in response. To his left he spotted a couple, viciously making out, displaying no regard for respectable PDA... not that Chase did either, but seriously, there's only so much he could take when he was annoyed, and right now, the fact that his folder was missing and he had only ever given the locker-code to one person, set his teeth on edge.
To his right, Chase saw something... rather perplexing to his current state of mind. He saw a beautiful girl, pinned up against the wall with a slightly panicky look on her face and an equally as attractive man, doing the pinning. Aggravated at the girls distress, Chase sauntered up to the mans back, harshly tapping him on the shoulder in order to get his attention, before spitting the crucifix from his lips and sliding his hands into his leather jacket pockets.

"Dude. She's clearly not into you like that, leave the girl alone." He said with an bothersome tone, watching for the mans immediate reaction.

312e444.png

Lilly Miller
"No, no, no no! At this rate, I'll never make my first class!" Lilly Miller was currently bouncing up and down on one leg, trying to get her knee-high socks up to her thighs, with little co-operation from the clothing in any sense of the word. She had chosen to wear a simplistic black, front button skirt, a rather tight and fitting baby blue, long sleeved shirt, and some white, thigh-high socks with leather bridled peter-pan boots. She looked herself over in the mirror super quick, thankful that she lived on campus and wasn't to far from where she needed to be, however, she still had to cross the quad and most of the schools right-wing hallways to get to her first class... which just so happened to be gym.
"Alright hair... work with me!" Lilly nearly screeched those final few words, her voice mimicking that of a parrots call for a moment - oh the joy of being part bird - voice cracks. The girl's blue-green hair seemed to want to have a day of it's own, and at the rate Lilly was going, she could have cared less. The girl ran a few fingers through her massive clumps of hair, trying to get it to behave, before giving up all together, grabbing her small matching blue-green book bag, and rushing out the door at breakneck speed, it was almost 9am, and that was when classes started.
Lilly came to the schools large courtyard, quite seemingly out of breath. Understandable, seeing as she had just ran from the dorms to the courtyard, and was only stopping to take a mild break. The girl glanced at her latex white watch embellished with fake diamonds strapped to her wrist, nearly having a heart attack, as the watch read 8:55am.
With a deep breath, the girl sprinted across the courtyard, keeping her eyes straight forward. But because this was Lilly Miller, she tripped, and hard. Landing nearly face first onto the ground, she felt some soft grass catch her blow, but also noticed the stinging pain of some concrete hit her sock covered knees. Great.. she was marred now.

312e444.png

William "Will" Roe
Will felt pain. Pain only caused by having your body viciously slammed into the doors of hallway lockers. This, however, was typical for the brunette, and seeing as he was so shy and scared of pretty much everything, he never spoke up for himself or fought back. Will was easily bullied, perhaps the largest target in the school..
People found it easy to take advantage of the boy because he never, and I mean never, fights back...oddly enough.
Will shut his eyes, feeling his back beginning to bruise against the harsh treatment. He looked around to his left and right, once against gripped by his shoulders and slammed into the lockers - Thrash was really doing a number on him today, perhaps he was upset he had to come back to school.
Will's eyes met a few who only looked away, ignoring the violence occurring right in front of them.

"Cowards.." Will whispered underneath his breath.
"What did you say to me?!" Thrash perked up from the ruthless harassment he was instilling on Will.
"I...uh..n.." Will stuttered, too afraid to face his tormentor. He looked to his right, eyes meeting with a small group of three, he noticed his two friends Isis and Lilaura, and another guy who he constantly saw hanging around Lilaura, he wanted to yell for help, but he couldn't make a noise over the harsh profanities befalling the jocks mouth. He pleaded with his eyes towards the girls, hoping they'd notice him, and save him.

312e444.png

Characters Mentioned:
Isis Gorgan
Lilaura Wolf
Erebus Dugald
Seraphina LeCoeur

Possible Reactions:
@Poisoned Rose
@Insomnant
@Zatanna

Last edited:
Seraphina

Seraphina eyes were wide with terror as the scene unfolded.

"Im fine. Its okay. Really. See." he smiled slipping out of Rebus grip and smiling at the new kid.

"Thanks for the help. I do like him. He's a sweetheart. But thanks for being a perfect gentlemen. My name is Seraphina or Cupid. Either works." She giggled.

She frowned but quickly went back to smiling. His aura was darker than others, the bad boy. His love patterns arent too hot either. She narrowed her eyes and snapped back into reality.

@Ali

Chase Liverman
"You and I may have different definitions of the 'perfect gentleman', my dear, but irregardless, I appreciate the compliment." Chase watched as the lithe, white-blonde girl slipped from the rudimentary mans grasp. He could almost taste the aura of the man on his tongue, finding it oddly brute and thug-like. It was unnerving to see such a sweet girl underneath such a harsh grasp. Chase's tongue maneuvered around behind his lips, playing with the ring pierced directly through the skin of the bottom appendage. He glanced at the girl, eyes boring down on her with an inquisitorial glance.
"Chase Liverman. Senior. Pleasure to met you, Sers'" He twisted the girls name around on his tongue, butchering the main spelling and simply giving off his classical flirtatious and gripping attitude. He leaned up against the wall, still keeping an eye on the man beside the blonde; crossing his arms and sighing, he decided to stay in her presence for a moment longer, to ensure nothing was truly happening she did not want, with this darkened individual.
"A cupid? My, I should have guessed. However, if you're going to try and offer love advice to me my dear, I would advise against it. My species has no luck with love.." He momentarily looked down, then back up to the cupid, eyeing her from top to bottom with a curious gaze, also mentally checking off in his mind that there was no sign of wounds, abrasions or even scratches on the girl.
@Zatanna

Last edited:
Seraphina

Seraphina stared him down as he did the same.

"Seraphina. Junior. Sers? I would prefer Sera, Seraphina, Cupid, or Aphrodite. Thank you very much." she said shooting the boy a wink.

"What told you? My heart themed outfit or my bubbly and oh so lovely demeanor?" she giggled at herself.

My species has no luck with love huh? Hmmm...

"Pardon me but.." she said putting her hand on his heart and closing her eyes.

Darkness. Diaster. Doom. Horses. Hell...

She gasped opening her eyes and ripping her hand back.

"So sorry... But no wonder your type has no luck with love. You end the world..." She said thinking about her knowledge.

Horsemen sent from heaven or hell to bring the world to its end. Daddy says they are usually dark and do not need love, and simply cant have it.

"Well. I believe that everyone can have love if they truly want it." Seraphina said as lovely as ever.

@Ali

Chase Liverman
His eyes flashed in mild annoyance at the girls questioning glance towards the nickname he instilled upon her, only before his lips perked up into a half, side smile.
"Alright, Sera..."
He glanced over to the other side of the hallway, hearing a ruckus from afar, but deciding to ignore it for better times and conversation with this female. He placed a single pointer finger on his lip, toying with the ring, this time using an external appendage instead of his tongue, seeing as the muscle was feeling rather raw.
"It wasn't so much your bubbly personality or clothes, Love, it was more so the fact that you stated I may call you Cupid. Not many ordinary people say such a thing without reasoning behind it."
Chase sucked in a breath harshly as the woman's soft and tender hand placed itself upon his leather clad chest. He received quick flashes and mental imagery of his past and his lines past. He clenched his lips shut, looking away at the response from the cupid; the words 'end the world', harshly riding on his mental sanctity.
"I appreciate that you believe in the possibility for me, Sera, but Horsemen do not love, cannot.. love.."
@Zatanna

Reactions: Zatanna
Seraphina

Sera blushed. Of course he knew because I literally said my name is Cupid. At least im cute.

"Well honey. We believe what we want too. If you believe you cant love then you cant. If you believe you can then you can. It's easy. I can even help you. See, I bet if I gave you a hug and then kissed you and then said I loved you , you would love me back. "

She tossed her hair. "I could make you love me if I tried. You dont need to be all doom and gloom lovely. Just think more positive thoughts and you will be more positive. Same with love." She smiled touching his face. Her touch always made others release Oxytocin or the love drug.

"Why is it that every time I touch a guy they get all tense?" she frowned a little.

"Am i... o-off putting?" she gasped.

Chase Liverman
Chase was equally shocked and confused at the girls blatant statement of outright affection. Sure, she was a cupid, but did she have an moral decency towards a man she had just met, clearly not. It wasn't a bad thing to Chase, he had chosen many a times to take a girl under his wing with a first glance, but his morality wasn't exactly on par with the God of Love, or.. an incarnation of the God of Love. He focused on the mental imagery of a girl with such beauty, falling for a such a dark and gloomy individual such as himself, and much to his bemused and twisted mind, he found a secondary moment of peace as her soft fingers lay atop his cheek. Chase looked towards the girl, the smile plastered on his lips slightly fading to a more reminiscent look.
"I'm sure if you hugged, kissed, or even touched a single soul, My Dear, they'd fall in love with you--" Chase pulled away abruptly, resting his back on the wall closest to the pair beside him "--however, that is just your cupid side, and though it may make me feel good, I must decline the love that comes with it." Chase smiled towards the pretty girl, almost sad at her following comment. "Do not take that as an insult Sera, you are a wonderful person, regardless of me just meeting you, and in no way are you off putting, believe me." The slate coloured man ran a hand through his slicked hair, ruffling it at the edges, smiling down on the Cupid.

@Zatanna

The milk box had finally been defeated. Not in the correct manner of course- that was simply asking for too much. After trying in vain to coax the container into opening for her, Hope had finally just held the milk box aloft and taken a swift swipe at it with her right blade-limb, chopping off the top of the container in one fell stroke. Sure, brown chocolate milk had splashed on her hand but for the most part it worked great and she was still smiling as she walked toward the trash can, drinking the last of the milk from the sliced box.

It was time to get to class, something called 'gymnasium' though she wasn't sure what subject she'd be learning there. But right after she'd tossed her wrapper and milk box away, the pink-haired lass turned and observed before her sapphire eyes a tragic collision of girl meets ground. And quite a colorful crash it was, too! Hope darted forward, eyes widened with surprise, her tail bobbing behind her to help her keep balance. She held out a hand to offer assistance to the toppled Lilly Miller. "Are you alright?" Her tone was free of judgement for the displayed lack of agility and filled with concern for the possibly injured woman with the wild blue-green hair.

@Ali

Erebus Dugald
A fierce growl rippled through him as he looked at the new guy his eyes now glowing. "Interrupting before I get a chance to explain anything that is rude." He calmed himself before looking between the two clearly trying to contain his less benevolent side as he walked off towards his locker, "See you around I guess Sera." His voice was saddened because he kinda needed her it was nice to feel what he really needed. 'He stole her, she is perfect and pure we can rebuild ourselves with her.' His other side chided feeling just as horrible as Rebus was. Rebus walked back to his friends.

Lilaura Wolf and Isis Gorgan
Isis was the first to hear something going on and then it caught Lilaura's attention easily. Soon enough both girls were rushing to Will. Isis had picked up Thrash and tossed him into the lockers easily. Her form flickering madly before settling on a half form, her eyes were green and a few snakes had formed in her hair, nearly frightening the guy half to death sending him and friends down the hall as she hissed behind him. Her form went back to her a less threatening side and she went back to Will, "those guys come near you again they will get solidified." She threw her arm over Will's shoulder and lead him back to where Cooper and Lilaura was behind them skipping back to Cooper's side. "Next time I will rip them apart."

• Love
Reactions: Ali
Seraphina

Sera looked in his eyes and looked a little less lovely then usual.

"We what we want to. I'll let you make your choice. I cant make it for you." She said smiling just a little bit she spun around to Erebuses growls.

"No Rebus... We can still talk. It was just a misunderstanding. Besides we were talking first." She stood there her legendary sad, puppy dog face forming.

"W-why is everyone leaving me?" she whimpered.

@Poisoned Rose @Ali

Erebus
He looked over his should at her and gave a small smile to her, "Come one small one." He said affectionately. He could not be mad at her he could feel it was down right impossible to be any sorts of angry with her. "I will explain everything to you at my locker away from the horseman." He stood there his arm outstretched for her avoiding looking at the horseman the one who made his blood boil angrily. Messing with an Incubus's object of infection was a huge no no to anyone who knew the code of his kind. "I was not trying to leave you darling just needed some air away from him is all," Rebus said with a smile of longing for her.

Seraphina

"Bye Chase. I'll see you around." she said with a smile, waving to him.

She walked back to Rebus and gave him a hug.

"Okay thats fine. I understand. You were acting a little weird before though... Is everything okay? Do you need to tell me something?"

She was ashamed at what she was about to do but she did it anyways. She put one hand on his chest and got real close to Rebus. She moved his hands to her hips and looked up in your eyes.

"Do you have anything to tell me?" She asked looking in his eyes.

Erebus Dugald
He took in a deep breath feeling the pheromones wash over him and his grip tighten on her hips slightly. "Sera if you knew how this was effecting me you would not be doing that." He exhaled sharply. "I am a Incubus Sera. We search our entire existence for someone who is compatible in every way emotionally and mentally are what is important to me. I was not talking about anything physical when I called you beautiful. Your soul is beautiful and perfect and that is what I was going to say to you until he showed up. I am sorry I scared you." He put his forehead against hers. "You felt my incubus side and he wants to hold you more than anything but as you stated we just met. I am perfectly up for the wooing of one such as yourself." He looked into her eyes before pulling away slightly.​

Sera looked at him, her face not giving anything she was thinking away.

An incubus? Dad said I cant get involved with Incubi... They are evil. They care nothing about love. The trick people into liking them... It's awful. But he seems so nice and lovely... Maybe... I know I just met him but maybe if I just date him he can find love and then I can end it and he can have someone else... No no... I-I just dont know... I like him alot but. Incubi. I cant do it...My dad was be so infuriated... Maybe he can be an experiment... I'll test him. I can see if he can love. Thats what ill tell my dad... Its an experiment.

She popped back into reality smiling at him.

"Yeah... well... We can move things a little faster. I like you alot but I cant just do that." she sighed. She moved in slowly a kissed him, then withdrew. Kisses were no big deal to her. Sex was the only form of affection that was a big deal to her, and even that wasnt a HUGE deal.

"What im trying to say is, I like you. Lets see where and how this goes... Okay?" she says smiling.

Erebus Dugald
He held his breath hearing her words but not quite registering what she said until it dawned on her what she said when she had kissed him. Rebus picked her up spinning her around smiling up at her. He sat her back down his face serious. "Please understand that this is a good thing for me. I can only remember the last 1800 years of my life. I do not remember anything before that. I made a deal with a god that until I find someone that truly can love me and that I can truly love them I must sleep on and off every hundred years. You've caught me in my awake period. At the time I made that deal I was not a very good person. I asked that God to erase my early memories of myself so that I can start over in a way." That was the first time that Rebus had ever told anyone the secret of his past and who he is.

Cooper
Cooper had blacked out when Seraphina spoke about his father that way. He had literally froze himself, to stop from lashing out at her. If there was one thing he couldn't stand was people talking about his father or how he "couldn't" love. His father could love, maybe not the original Jack Frost, but his father was very capable of love. He hadn't even realized that Erebus came up, or that Lilaura had left his side to help Will. His skin became a deep blue, the color of Antarctic Ice.
Letting his anger subside, he started to blink again, thinking that the girl may have known about his grandfather, but not his father. He let the slate be cleaned, and he still thought the girl was nice. Looking down at Lilaura as she came back, he had a blank expression. He really had no clue what had just happened. When ever that happened, Cooper couldn't see the world around him, or hear it. It was embarrassing, because he couldn't control it, it was a automatic response to anger or sadness.

He hadn't informed Lilaura, Isis, or anyone about his new power upgrades, but he didn't think he would either. His own father didn't know what was going on with him. "Sorry, I have to go." He told her. "By the way..." He looked at the guy that Isis and Lilaura saved. "I'm Cooper. You can call me Coop." He said. Before letting himself become weightless and fly through the ceiling up to the roof. He needed air, before first period. Mr.Rotters Dead Languages class, at least that what it was for Cooper.

Mentioned: Seraphina
Interactions: Lilaura, Isis, Will

Chase Liverman
Chase watched as the two departed, giving off a sly half-wave towards the Cupid, he watched them retreat down the hallway to a move private location, keeping his eyes on the girl until she was too far from him to be able to repetitively call anything he saw of her a comprehensible shape. He turned from the couple, breathed a rather hefty sign of relief for no longer having to explain the antics and technicalities of a Horseman's love-life.
He strode down the hallway, reading off the newest sheet of paper he had earlier stuffed in his pocket - his semester two class schedule.
"Dead Languages.. alright..." Chase retrieved his cellphone from his pocket, clicking the lock-screen button to revel it was almost time to induce the drab learning Monster High had offered him so-far. Perhaps he'd find some entertainment in the dead languages class. Finding his way down the mess of different hallways, Chase arrived at a small singular door, cracked open to revel a class practically half full already, it was classic of the man to always either arrive right on time, or late - though he wasn't as bad as his friend Kat.. Chase didn't expect to see her until at least 3rd period. He took a seat far towards the back of the class, resting his weight into the creaking plastic chair, shutting his eyes for a moment before replacing the crucifix that hung around his neck, in-between his lips.

William "Will" Roe

Will had shut his eyes, relishing in the fact that Isis and Lilaura may not have seen him in time to protect him from the impending punch that was about to land directly in Will's gut. The brunette tensed, only to feel his lithe and rather thin body fall to the ground, Thrash hand ripped away, and his sense of composure regained. He watched as Isis picked Thrash up with no trouble what-so-ever, and pinned him against a locker; practically in the same style Will himself had just been pinned. His oceanic blue-green eyes flicked in bewildered amusement and awe as Isis's form seemed to shift to an in-between apparition of her true self, a Gorgon. Thrash seemed scared shit-less, and all Will could do was stand there in shock as his tormentors high-tailed themselves down the hallway and as far away from Isis's and Lilaura as they could. Will felt the blonde's arm wrap around his shoulder, gently dragging him back to a small collective group a little further down then hallway. The bullied still hugged his books close to his chest, head bent down in a shy attitude even when the man known as Coop introduced himself. He muttered incomprehensible words his direction, still madly shaken, but mostly because Will wasn't good with new people. He looked towards his two best friends, one with a smirk of triumph on her lips, the other with a rather down-cast look.
"Thanks guys... Thrash always seems to want to pick on me.. and I don't know why." His attention turned to his blonde friend, his eyes momentarily taking everything about her into his system and then some. She was truly his savior, and for that, Will greatly admired Isis. He looked over to Lilaura and gave her a sheepish smile, pulling his books in closer to his chest, and merely sighing at his mental defeat and bodily thrashing.

Lilly Miller

Lilly looked up from her fall to find a girl of madly intriguing origins offering her words of assistance in ensuring her 'okay'. She first noticed the tail, thrashing playfully behind the girls back, then the coloring of her skin, and most definitely the 3-D-esque' scale looking appendages on her face and arms. Lilly smiled, beaming bright before bringing herself to her feet, giving her tattered socks a quick brushing and adjusting her top. She looked towards the girl, her smile never leaving her face or deterring her bubbly and ditzy personality.
"OH I'M FINE!" She boasted rather loudly. "It happens to me all the time, I am just a klutz." Lilly giggled, watching the girls reactions. "Oh! My names Lilly Miller, first year, excited to be back!" She stuck out her hand, softly taking the others and shaking it with a vigor meant for those on a sugar high.

--
Characters Mentioned:
Isis
Lilaura
Rebus
Cooper
Hope
Seraphina

Possible Reactions:
@Poisoned Rose
@Insomnant
@Autumn_Burns_Red