Monster High- "Big Kid" Version

• Thread starter Tisiphone; Slave 2 Beauty
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am unclear...

The hybrid split from the others to go check on the younger girls. "Hello there, I am Lilaura Mr. Ratchem's class is actually across the hall from Mr. Rotter's if you wanna come with us we can take you there." She gave a sweet smile to them and beckoned them to follow her to Mari, Isis and Will. She skipped back to the others and Isis gave a small smile. Isis looked up at Will and followed him to Rotter's class slowly watching as Lilaura went to the younger students introducing herself. Isis shook her head it was just like the goofy girl to make nice with the freshmen.
Is this referring to Hope and Lilly? If so, were Lilaura and the others at the gym? I thought they were going to a dead languages class...
@Poisoned Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Ali
beautiful-cool-curls-fashion-Favim.com-2331596.jpg

Monster:
Slime Monster

Name:
Lesani Jumar Grütze

Personality:
ENFP-A

♡ Likes to put her heart into her work and takes her time with projects.
♡ Enjoys socializing and creating emotional connections with other people.
♡ Lesani can be very Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate.
♡ Lesani is a follower not a leader, and dislikes being thrusted into leadership-like roles.
♡ She is intuitive, able read between the lines with curiosity and energy and tend to see life as a big, complex puzzle where everything is connected.
♡ Her self-esteem is dependent on her ability to come up with original solutions, and she needs to know that she has the freedom to be innovative – can quickly lose patience or become dejected if they get trapped in a boring role.
♡ Les is kind of Laid-back and not easily offended. She knows how to relax, and is perfectly capable of switching from a passionate, driven idealist in the workplace to that imaginative and enthusiastic free spirit.
♡ Curious – She wants to go out and experience things, and doesn't hesitate to step out of her comfort zone to do so.

♡ She is imaginative and open-minded, seeing all things as part of a big, mysterious puzzle called life.
♡ She is observant, Energetic, Enthusiastic. As Les observes, forming new connections and ideas, won't hold her tongue – if she is excited about her findings she'll share them with anyone who'll listen.
♡ Enjoys both small talk and deep, meaningful conversations, which are just two sides of the same coin for her. She is adept at steering conversations towards her desired subjects in ways that feel completely natural and unforced.
♡Very Popular and Friendly – All this adaptability and spontaneity comes together to form a person who is approachable, interesting and exciting, with a cooperative and altruistic spirit and friendly, empathetic disposition. She can get along with pretty much everyone, and her circle of friends stretch far and wide.

Biography:
Lesani was brought up to be an independent, yet altruistic individual. She lived a rough childhood on the streets of the city, her mother working several jobs just to get by. It's safe to say that Lesani didn't have the easiest childhood, and people often took advantage of her kindness. Never the less, they took it all with a grain of salt, and after working hard Lesani was accepted into monster high on an art scholarship. She's been going to monster high for about twenty years now, and she's grown pretty popular around the school. Just recently she started interning at an art studio.

Scaritage:
Slime monsters are incapable of having intercourse. Like single cell organisms they multiply through Binary fission. Her mother is Lissy Jundai Grütze.

tumblr_npj4cbkZK01rjbjlko1_540_zpsyupn1i9p.jpg

Last edited:

superthumb.jpg

Monster:
Kirin
Qilin

Name:
Lynix Quinn

Real Age - 172

Personality:
Lynix, by most of her kinds nature, has a personality that seems to be that of nobility. Often unintentional, Lynix can be quite judgmental because of it and will look at all things way to seriously. A deep rooted sense of duty seems to be apart of her personality, often leading her to take up as many commitments as possible to keep busy. She is well mannered and respectful to almost everyone, except those who in the rare case who seem to gain her distrust and dislike. She is not the most dominant in a conversation, often leaving others to take up that role and talk. More often that not, Lynix does seem to fail to understand certain things, these being at random, and will become disturbed by her lack of knowledge on the topics. She can be quite OCD about organisation and detail, often taking it to extremes. Despite all this, she intends in all situations to be a good person, even if her quirks make her seem quite arrogant or judgmental, even if she is just trying to be blunt as to not lie. Most instances where her straight forward nature upsets someone, she fails to notice until pointed out.

-Dancing
-Being busy
-The truth
-Her friends
-The colour(s) white, teal, red and purple

Dislikes:
-Disorganisation
-Being bored
-Having nothing to do
-Liars
-The colour yellow
-Certain vegetables and meats
-Distractions

Biography:
Lynix was raised sectioned off from those except others of her species. As they only appear when royalty or those deserving of leadership take their place or upon one of these peoples death. Other than that, Qilin are rarely seen and that is the same for Lynix until her later life. She was raised by her father primarily as her mother remained in a different land to continue representing the ascension of a new ruler and their deaths. Due to her upbringing by her father, Lynix learned to act controlled in almost everything she does. She has only gained the freedom to attend high school by persuading her father endlessly.

Scaritage:
Her father is a descendant of qilins often depicted in history and so is she by default. However, there are many branches of the original quilins who dwelt in the past. Though those of pure blood are often more seen as they rarely breed outside of their own species.

(Monster Form)
kirin_by_risachantag-d7rrycw.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali and Esmeray
I'm joining this. ^^

Last edited:
Ichigo.Hitofuri.full.1911986.jpg

❀ M O N S T E R ❆
The Deity of Plants and Rebirth

❀ N A M E ❀
Adonis

❀ A G E ❀

❀ P E R S O N A L I T Y ❀
Adonis... can be quite the difficult person to deal with. Raised in very sheltered environments, by parents who would always fuss over him and inevitably spoiled him rotten, he understands almost nothing of the outside world. Thus he can easily come off as self obsorbed, vain, naive and careless. He's not completely oblivious to the fact that people seem to be easily smitted by him, which only further feeds his boisterous ego. He uses it to his advantage, yet doesn't always seem to be capable of fully comprehending the consequences of his actions. In fact, any ability to make a risk and consequence analysis of his behavior seems to be non existent, more often than not resulting in unpleasant outcomes. As you may already have guessed, Adonis isn't the brightest of bulbs, and often finds himself struggling for comprehension whenever something gets highly technical or complicated.

Luckily he's at least got the heart in the right place. No matter how highly he speaks of himself or how dramatic he may act at times, Adonis would never turn his back on anyone in need. He is dedicated to his friends and those he truly cares for and would never take any of them for granted – even if it may seem like it sometimes. He is far too generous for his own good, though that may also be due to his lack in understanding of financial matters. Adonis is so terribly oblivious to so many things, that he seems to be living in a rather carefree world of his own. Naturally, the prince would disagree. It is clearly the end of the world if that pair of shoes he ordered online get lost during shipment.

To put it simply: Adonis is a natural fool. Wherever this idiotic whirlwind of flamboyancy passes through, chaos and drama ensues. And who is left to clean up the mess? Well...

❀ B I O G R A P H Y ❀
It is said that Adonis was born of the illicit union between King Theias of Smyrna and his daughter Myrrha. Urged on by Aphrodite herself, the goddess of beauty, love and sexual desire, who had been offended when King Theias forgot to make a sacrifice for her, Myrrha had made amorous advances towards her father but he was successfully keeping her away. One night, she managed to lure her father out into the open and there under cover of darkness she laid with him. As dawn broke, Theias discovered to his utter disgust the deception of his daughter and with sword in hand chased her into the wild, wanting to punish her for her audacity. Sensing Myrrha's necessity, Aphrodite transformed her into a tree, the myrrh tree. Still in anger, Theias shot an arrow into the tree trunk, splitting it wide open and it was from there that Adonis was born, the child of an awful union between a father and his daughter.

Baby Adonis was adorable beyond words and since there was no one to look after him, Aphrodite took him under her wing. So obsessed was she with him that she began neglecting her duties as a goddess. As a remedial measure, she sent the child to be looked after by Persephone, the Queen of the Dead in the Underworld. It was also a move to keep him away from interfering eyes. However, Persephone, too, fell dearly in love with Adonis and refused to give him up when Aphrodite came for him. There was a bitter argument and Zeus had to intervene to prevent a disastrous argument between the two. He decided that every year Adonis would spend half of it with Persephone, and the other half with Aphrodite.

As Adonis grew older he started getting bored with only seeing Persephone and Afrodite's domains. So he sat his two mothers down and started pitching what good of an idea it would be to send him to school. Of course neither of them thought this to be a good idea. Adonis had no choice but to step it up a notch. He went to Zeus and said:

"How shall I ever learn to take care of myself, if I have two mothers fussing over me at all times? At this rate I'll remain forever stupid, a disgrace to the God's." In reality, Adonis was simply curious about this "school thing" everyone was going on about.

Zeus, deciding that the child was right for once, called his mothers to a meeting. Adonis didn't know what he said, but eventually his mothers reluctantly relented – under the circumstances that he'd take his guardian with him. And that was how it came to pass, that Adonis and his loyal servant Dante, were enrolled at Monster High.

❀ S C A R I T A G E ❀
Adonis counts as a deity from Greek Mythology, despite the fact that his biological parents were human. At least to begin with. I mean, he was born from a person who was turned into a tree. As such, Adonis does not have a "monster form" of that sort.

Ookurikara.full.1859620.jpg
☠ M O N S T E R ☠
Hellhound

☠ N A M E ☠
Dante

☠ A G E ☠
Unknown, appears to be in his early to mid twenties.

☠ P E R S O N A L I T Y ☠
Dante is most definitely the more mature of the two. He almost seems to be like a big brother to Adonis, and although he does complain a lot about what a pain in the ass his master can sometimes be (and rightfully so, considering he's always the one who has to clean up the mess Adonis causes), it's obvious that he cares deeply for the wellbeing of his lord. Despite teasing him at every available opportunity, chiding him when he goes to far and all the complaints, when it comes down to it, Dante will always be Adonis loyal servant. He would go to any lengths to keep him safe and wishes nothing rather, than for him to be happy. His loyalty to Adonis is unyielding.

WIP

☠ B I O G R A P H Y ☠
WIP

☠ S C A R I T A G E ☠
Dante is a purebred hellhound. WIP

☠ T R U E | F O R M ☠
bild_zpsx1ip3oyt.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
CHARACTER SHEET
650082.jpg

Monster: Windigo
Name: Grayson Lupercal
Personality:
Mostly Silent and observing. Not really one to do much as he enjoys just to blend in and not be noticed. However. Loyal to a fault and very shy.
Biography:
Living a normal life in Iowa, nothing really was out of the ordinary, only the fact of his service during his regular life.
Former WW1 The last survivor of a group who went into the german alps to establish a camp behind enemy lines the end of the war however after rolling down the side of the hill when the hill side collapsed under the group. Grayson and his friends became trapped in a old mine that seemed to have no end. After days Grayson began to hear voices and see dreams of killing his own friends for survival.

At the time, he thought it was nothing, however it would later be apparent it was the Dark work of the Windigo legend at hand. After a week of starving and no water, Grayson began to go mental, killing his friends and eating them. Some Alive. This signed his fate with the curse that had been bestowed upon him.

However the curse had met a firewall, Grayson was not to be the creature at every second he lived. It was only when his mind was at a breaking point or his body was close to death. This did not follow the legend, yet it was revealed that his heart, pure as it was. Became the iron wall that prevented the darkness of the spirit from forever taking over. How long it would hold it at bay, was a mystery however.

Scaritage:
abyssal_wendigo_by_legendary_memory-d6zprdm.png

(Monster Form)​

• Love
This sounds really cool. Are you still accepting characters?

@Jess Buck - the person who started this RP has been AWOL for awhile, so one of the others have taken over the IC, it's currently in progress as I type this and is always accepting characters :)
You just need to post a bio and shoot on over to the IC ^_^
IC HERE ♥

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
>.> I havent posted yet.
Er, I'll make my character be late on the first day
or be absent.
huehuehuehuehue

Is this dead? Because I haven't seen any posts in quite awhile.

I havnt posted because my dog lucy has been unhealthy the past week and passed away last night. Plus school started. Will try to post later, but if it is indeed dead I dont want to waste my time.....

Is this still open...? Or is this dead because I had told Tis I would be able to join later on but I don't want to join up if it isn't alive.

I havnt posted because my dog lucy has been unhealthy the past week and passed away last night. Plus school started. Will try to post later, but if it is indeed dead I dont want to waste my time.....
I know the pain sweetheart, mine just passed away as well. Sending you lots of hugs & kisses <3

• Thank You
Is this still open...? Or is this dead because I had told Tis I would be able to join later on but I don't want to join up if it isn't alive.
I think...(but don't take my word for it seeing a previously there was a stalemate of about a week) it's dead.

That is really such a shame to see it dead already....

Unless it makes a miraculous come back, I think I'm going to keep it in my watch list for another week, then get rid of it.

I'd say about the same here.. Maybe later on a reboot I'd hope because it is a great concept but you have to have dedication to it.

Reactions: Esmeray and Ali
You still accepting? Or is this truly dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.