Monster Girl Harem Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivan: Duke of Beards

Duke of Mustache-Beard-Combos to be precise.
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Pretty much all the time. Central Standard time.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Romance, can do Furry, sub/dom, slave, monster girls. Open to just about anything.
Preface. I'm a guy, I only like to RP with girls. Nothing against you other guys, I just feel weird about it. If you're a guy and I know it, I'll decline your request as politely as possible. It's just my preference, and I don't enjoy when people try to break my rules or convince me otherwise.

And READ THE PROMPT! If you ignore half of the things I put on here (these included), I'll deny your request. I play in first person and in PMs, but can be talked into playing in a thread. As proof that you read this part, make your subject line "Strawberry Banana Milkshake" and say that you use first person in your body. If you don't, you'll get a sorry in response.

(also I'm still looking for partners for this plot)

So lately I've wanted to do a monster girl harem story. I'm cool with a slice of life story and other stuff, I just would really like a monster girl harem for fun. I've got two plots in mind.

One, my character works in an office. Your character will be his boss. She at some point plans to ask another worker out (her boss or something), but it turns out he isn't into monster girls/demi-humans and she gets depressed, and goes to get drunk. My character finds her later and takes her to his place to keep her out of the cold. After some talking, she finds out that he, supposedly, likes monster girls. Needless to say they get to fucking, The next day she recovers but feels awkward about it all, but they definitely have feelings for each other. It also turns out that she destroyed his apartment (thinking she was a Lamia and the snake tail smashed up his place), and she overs to let him move in with her since her place is designed with her size in mind. From there we can go about their every day activities and a growing harem.

My second idea is that my character works at a monster girl "clinic". He's not a doctor but the "patients" know what he's actually there for. He relieves sexual urges for the girls. There's two things we can do with this. You can just play a monster girl that comes in for relief and falls for him, or we can go a bit more devious. Your character is human, a journalist, and got a tip about the place. She sneaks in to get some info about it all, but gets caught by either my character or the head nurse. She begs to be released, saying she won't report on it, but they decide to take it a step further. They tie her down, pump her full of aphrodisiacs and tease her to the brink before (using some drugs to give the nurses cocks to join in) fucking her out of her mind. They video the whole thing and take pictures, as she's begging for it all from the arousal, and when they're done threaten to blackmail her if she lets anything out. But my character decides to take it a step further and make her a worker. Either with drugs or with a succubus' help, turns her into a monster girl while he fucks her again. Her mind alters heavily during the process, becoming a full monster girl in body and mind, and her mind latches onto him as he's fucking her. She falls completely in love, doing just about anything he asks of her. So she quits her job at his behest and comes to work at the clinic to help more patients and so he can keep an eye on her.

The second idea can be a bit more dark but I like both and would love to play them. Also if you can come up with a neat plot I'd be happy to hear it and play it if it piques my interest. I wouldn't mind something fun and fantasy if we can think of one. Message me if you're interested!

My f-list and your CS are below.

F-list - Warning

You can get rid of everything in parentheses.

Name:

(Can use image if you'd like. Put it here.)

Age(19+):

Race(i.e. human, furry and what kind, etc):

Disposition(Nice, sweet, shy, mean, bitchy, etc.):

Height:

Eye color (you wouldn't believe how often I forget this fuckin' option...):

Hair color/length:

Ears(human if human, etc):

Fur and color(none if human, etc):

Cup size(I like boobs, EE-J cups. Yes, I know it's impractical, but kinky fun. Lemme have it.):

Body type(Curvy, slim waist, wide hips, big butt, thick legs, etc. Preferably. unless going skinny):

Butt([no butt] 1-20 [oh my god how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Hips([no curves] 1-20 [oh my god, really how can you walk] I can probably fill this in):

Skin tone:

Scales and color:

Legs(human if human):

Arms(human if human):

Wings(none if human):

Tail(none if human):

Horns(none if human):

Hobbies:

Normal clothes/outfit:

Special Characteristics:

Other(Stuff I should know that won't be in exposition later on):

Last edited: