Monster Care Center

Yep, don't worry! Nothing wrong with prioritising real life. =)

I posted!

Ok, so I wasn't sure if TV was posting an invitation for anyone to jump in or if she was setting up for someone specifically? If I need to change it just let me know : )

Also, a general question, not sure if it was covered yet but I think we should talk about it.

The 'medicine' that the seekers search the town of the living for, is it traditional medicine? Liek antibiotics and painkillers or is it like implied or spiritual? Just curious so I know what Hans has in his bag.

[MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION] - i wasn't setting up for a particular person, just whoever wanted to join in! c:
as for the medicine, i assume it's mostly what the monsters can get from the humans in vendallas, but i'll have to double-check on that.

[MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION]

The medicine is mostly Antibiotics. BUT some creatures may call for specific things.

Some may call for already dead human remains or remains of animals that have been dead (Or something spiritual)

This also causes conflicts with some humans and their interpretations on their supernatural neighbors.

Heck, some creatures may call for hair of a specific human being in order to mix a remedy of a wound caused back in the monster realm.

That was a very good question though ^^

ooops. My post yesterday in response to Scarecrow went in literally JUST AFTER you posted, TV > <

I really like this setting and all the characters, btw : )

Posting here to say that I'll be pretty busy this week, thanks to all of the work that's starting to pile up. I might be able to post, but don't wait for it. Good luck to you guys with your studies!

((i guess everyone must be busy but adkdk this thread's been lifeless for almost two weeks))