Monster Care Center

Name: Tegaal

Race: Human/Demon

Appearance: http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/4935/53803/disgaea-3-20080605032651029_640w.jpg

Personality: Loud, rash, and obnoxious to a legendary degree, he has a habit of letting his mouth get ahead of his brain. Despite how he acts he generally does care for others which is why he wants to be a nurse. He's also very interested in his human heritage.

Short Bio: Born between the joining of a demon-(Mom)and his human-(Dad), in his mothers words his dad was "special", she told him he was one of the few humans who didn't hate demons.
He mostly lived with his mom, and occasionally got to visit his dad, before he died of natural causes when Tegaal was 10. Despite only meeting him rarely, he had grown to love him and after his death, in his eyes he was the greatest human he has ever met, and though he would never admit it he misses his dad.

Powers/abilities: He is physically much stronger than a human, but due to his human half his strength isn't on par with other demons, though he makes up for this with his above average speed.

Humans! :D Just what we need!
I can't wait till everyone roleplays together~!

@Seveer

Hey there! Your app is really great, but, I am very curious about a few thing in particular. :)

I am more than okay with him being part human. I do see it possibly happening if his mother was part of the first few monsters that got sucked through to the portal. Was interested in a particular human, he was too, and then magic happened.
But, there is one particular issue though.

Humans in the city are unable to have powers, considering this is a modern everyday New York-ish kind of town. Hence why this is considered a modern Fantasy.

I just need more explanation on that is all. I'm very sorry if this turns out to be an inconvenience of some sort. Or you feel discouraged, I don't mean for that at all :(

I cannot wait to see what you come up with though in the end.

Name: Helen

Race: Hecatoncheires, humanoid giants with multiple heads and arms

Appearance: Her most noticeable features are her two heads and six arms; both heads can talk at once and about different things, but she limits this so as not to confuse people. Despite being tiny for her race, she is still six feet tall, with olive skin and small but noticeable muscles. Her ice blue eyes contrasts with her shoulder-length brown hair, which is normally found in a bun. She wears custom-tailored clothing, normally consisting of white scrubs and loafers under a lab coat.

Personality: Helen is normally a calm and rational person, suppressing her emotions even when excited. The only exception to this is when she is angry; while she won't necessarily fly into a fit of rage, she is violent enough (grabbing people, murder threats) that some people end up avoiding her after an episode. She also has a tendency to solve problems with force before thinking of other solutions. It's not that she's incapable of thinking of more peaceful solutions, but they're never her first choice.

Short Bio: Helen was born into a family full of brutes who loved to fight. That wasn't to say they were stupid, but most of their studies were limited to how to read an opponent so they could win. She got quite into a few scraps herself, so she'd often have to go to a doctor to get treated. Curious about the work, she would observe what he did and ask as many questions as she could without pestering him too much. As she grew older, she became more and more interested in becoming a doctor, so she stole as many books on the topic as she could (while gaining many bruises along the way) and even tried healing minor wounds on other people as she gained more knowledge. By the time she was 20, she'd become a minor but well-known doctor amongst her community.

When Helen left her home realm after the attack of the Unseen, she had wanted to immediately go back and beat up all the Unseen, but realised that doing so against such a powerful and unknown enemy would only end in failure, so she decided that healing others would be a more useful job for now. She still keeps herself in top shape just in case she's ever needed for a fight.

Powers/abilities: Enough strength to throw a pillar and the ability to think, look at, and speak about two different things

On another note, I hope I'll be able to RP Helen well, considering that she's the first physically forceful character I'm ever going to play (heck, it's even in my RP resume under "Does not play"). Thought it'd be interesting, though, so here it is!

@Irysse
Great app! I very much so look forward to seeing her in the RP!

---
Alright guys. It seems we have more than enough people now. And after another pending app, and an app being uploaded I can get started on the IC.

@
PsychicBastard
We now wait upon your app :}

XD sorry is it ok if I change it tomorrow? Because I sadly need to sleep early, gots to go get my edumacation

@Seveer

Okay so, you know how our world, precisely our modern era has no proof of magic/mythical beings but has only belief/religion/ideology to support these ideas? This world is pretty much that. Assuming that people speculated there were some kind of alchemists (pretty much the scientists) during Dark ages. But, this practice would have died out. The only thing that is magical in this time period is the fact a portal opened up in the middle of nowhere. Monsters/people alike are still questioning its existence and how it began. (Which plays a major plot key in the RP, if we get that far and we head in that direction.)

And assuming there was some kind of 'Higher power' human beings, I don't think it'd be kept in secret and would be very much so part of the society of the whole globe...

I'm very sorry that I wasn't very clear. ^^; I just assumed when I mentioned 'The humans in the City have no power' I assumed it would associate with 'All the humans on earth'.
I apologize for not being clear enough on that.

If you badly want his father to specialize in something that he could have passed down to his son, would be possibly 'sciences' or specialized in the study of something.

I'm really not trying to debunk or lower confidence in your character creating ideas, but, this is how the setting/plot/time period will be. 2013, Modern, as if you and me were tapping at the keys while all this was going down in some fictional city with a portal opened next to it.

As I said, I am very sorry for not clearing this up. :(
And I hope I made myself more clear this time. If you still have questions, please ask! I will do what I can to help :)

No problem I'll just scrap his magic power if that's okay, I literally only added it to make the character sheet bigger XD

[MENTION=3081]Seveer[/MENTION]
Alrighty! Size doesn't matter, its quality over quantity :) and your app is pretty good! So no worries there.

*Shakes thread*

Did I miss the IC? Or are we still waiting on players?

Demonesqu hasn't been online for a few days, so it doesn't look like we're going to start by today.

hey everyone! sorry for the lack of activity, as far as i know demonesqu is on a short trip and should be back in a day or two.
no ic yet, as far as i know.

Ah, alright! Good to know nothing major happened.

[MENTION=4447]Irysse[/MENTION] - nothing major, but i do apologize that it's taking so long. :^( i would set up an ic in demonesqu's place, but i'm still pretty new here and i'm not sure what i should do for it.
if she's not back by tomorrow though i might try. does anyone have any tips?

I think it'd be best to wait until she comes back, since this is technically her thread.

IM BACK
I AM SO SORRY
This is very unprofessional of me to suddenly leave without notice.

I will make the IC tomorrow.
No exceptions.

​Thank you so much for being patient. Once again, I apologies.

Sweet! New rp for the weekend!

No worries about taking a while to get the IC up. Real life comes before RP, unfortunately > <

[MENTION=162]October leche[/MENTION]

Thank you for understanding!