Monreau's Daemon

Lord Berkingham was having a great time touching and grooping all over Colette and as her head spun she seemed to be in a trance. The music hit her like waves. Over and over she giggled and blushed. He looked at her and knew she had just been turned. It was a thrill for him like no other that he was their to witness her first taste.

He nuzzled into her once more as she clung to him. "No my pet, perhaps we should take a stroll, I know the perfect place for me too.. umm.. well for us to get to know one another" he smiled to her as she blinked and let her head fall from one side to another.

"Okay.." she said softly as the whole room seemed to move on her. Everything and everyone seemed brighter and louder than before. She turned into Lord Berkingham to hide.

"Its alright lovet, its okay.. you will get use to it, everything will have more life as will you.. I just know it.." he smiled to her he took her chin in his hand and kissed her deeply. Almost forcfully being she was silly dizzy and giddy. Only half of her was paying any attention at all.

"Oh my what have we here?" a voice yanked Lord Berkingham away from the very drunk Colette. "Ah your wasting no time a Father!' the young girl looked to be near Colettes again but her eyes were sharp as knives as she looked Colette up and down.

"Now really father do you think it right to be taking her like this.. she has no idea what is going on.. how could you.. who turned her and where the hell are they, its not right, just look at her.. I mean really look at her, whats her name.." The girl was mad at her father but wanted to help Colette.. she touched her face and Colette giggled and tried to bit her fingers.

"I cant let you do this, not to her, not to anyone ever again, your a bastard and you know it.. let me have her for now, if no one claims her then fine you can have your fun but come on, their are people watching.." the girl stepped over to Colette and smiled.

"You need a break.. come with me.. " Colette looked scared but Lord Berkingham smiled and let her go. "Its alright my pet, Ill come for you, Sylvia will take great care of you." Colette blinked as the room spun and Sylvia tucked her into her arms and got her over into a small Salon and sat her down.

"Hey can you hear me.. are you alright.. look just dont move okay.. this will pass and you will be fine.. your first drink huh.. yeah I remember mine.. and look dont worry my father is an ass, but he will take great care of you if the one that turned you.. wont claim you." she smiled at Colette and touched her face. "you sure are pretty.." blushing the girl moved closer to Colette on the small love seat and touched Colettes face. "can I..?" she asked softly as Colette blushed and nodded.

Colettes heart raced as the girl kissed her deeply and with great care.. Holding her face gently. A moan escaped her as she let go and smiled. "I like you.. you can be with me tonight okay" Colette could only nod as the Sylvia pulled her into her arms and let her head rest on her chest. The whole night was just a huge blurr as Colette's eyes closed and the music started to fade. "rest little one, Im here..its okay.." Sylvia's voice was the last thing Colette heard before she passed out into Sylvia's waiting arms.

"Remember that time in Venice? That was such a lovely year." she had been talking almost nonstop, reminiscing about their decades together. "Come." she said suddenly pulling him from the path to a secluded area or the edge of a large pond. "Take this." she said handing him a bottle, where she had kept it was beyond him. She pulled off the lid and put the bottle to him lips and he drank deeply.

"Italian.." he said smiling at her.

"Thought you'd like it" she said taking a small sip then making him drink again. After that bottle there was another, Vivian made sure Damion had more than her.

"You know... I din\didn't want us to drift apart.." she said, letting the shoulder of her dress slip down ever so slightly and she ran her fingers down the exposed skin before pulling it up again. "You where …."

Whatever she was about to say was interrupted by Damion's lips as they pressed hard into hers, his hands grasping her shoulders as he pushed her to the ground.

Sylvia enjoyed Colettes scent for nearly an hour the two sat in the small salon completely alone. Blinking slowly Colette sat up and blushed. She didnt really remember anything. Seeing Sylvia made her blush even more.

"Im so sorry I dont know what came over me" she confessed as she sat up. "Oh its alright my love, I didnt let anyone drink from you our take in without your knowledge.." Sylvia touched her face and kissed her cheek. "Are you alright, do you remember me at least?" she mused

Slowly she stood up and fixed her dress. "Come on, we have much more parting to do, and hey who turned you by the way, I mean I know it wasnt my father." she laughed as she took up Colettes arm and kissed her once more on the lips softly. Touching her hair she smiled. "darling its okay, Im here now okay.. just you and me..so tell me who was it?" she asked and this time didnt move until she got an answer.

Colette was blushing and confused but seduced by Sylvia's affection. It was such a surprise that she was so taken with another woman, but it thrilled her deeply. Curling into Sylvia Colette whispered the only thing she could think of. "it was Damion..Damion Moonblood I think.." Looking lost Colette's eyes found Sylvia's

"Sweetpea we have no Damion Moonblood are you sure about the name, I mean their is Damion Moonborn, but he has never turned a soul and well he arrived with that toad Vivian. Come on dont worry about it now whoever it was that let you go will deeply regret it." Kissing her again Sylvia smiled and gently tugged her new toy out onto the dance floor. The two danced and giggled all night long. Stopping and kissing whenever they could. Colette drank and drank all night long as the party moved into the very early hours of the morning. Stopping near the mainstairs Sylvia stopped with Colette to talk with her father.

"Yes we are ready father.. " Sylvia held onto Colette and giggled as Colette blushed and giggled. They were like school girls. "Enough you too, we have to get home and fast, its a red sunrising and you know what the means. Get her into the Escalde Ill be right there. Im trying to find out who turned her just incase they want to claim her now.. bastard.." Lord Berkingham sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Father, she said something about a Damion but the only one we know arrived with Vivian." Sylvia looked at Colette and touched her face. "Father cant we just keep her, she's been left alone, that never happens to our kind.. please.." he sighed and gave her a nod.

"Very well then, she can be yours but I get a taste at some point dont you dare try and stop me. " he laughed as the three left the ball along with many other guest.

It was dawn when Damion staggered back into the hall, he had drunk too much, way too much and if it hadn't been for Vivian's gentle prodding he would have still been outside. She helped him into one of the chairs and made sure he was awake. He sat there half stupefied as she had his car brought round and got the valet to carry him to the car.

She sat in the driver's seat and turned on the GPS, in the list of favorited locations she selected Damion's mansion and put the Bentley in gear. "You realty do make it easy for me don't you Darling." she said to the still intoxicated Damion before she pushed the accelerator.

Well into the late morning Colette woke up and smiled. The bed was so warm and the light so soft she almost felt like she was still dreaming. Her eyes fluttered open as a soft voice cooed into her ear. "Morning my pet.. how you feeling?" Sylvia smiled and touched Colettes face.

"I.. wait where am I, whats going on?" Startled Colette went to leave the bed only to discover that she was naked. "What.. what on earth.. where are my clothes.. whats going on, please dont hurt me.. please" trembling Colette inched away from Sylvia and started to cry. "This isnt right, wheres Damion.. I want to go home."

Sylvia smiled. "Oh honey its okay.. shhh shh.. Look nothing happened last night that wasnt mean to happen alright." Cupping Colettes face Sylvia smiled and looked into her eyes. "Sweetheart you are home.. this is your home now, you will live with us alright." Sylvia kissed her lips softly then rose and wrapped a silk robe about her. She too had been naked. Colette was still in a fog as she held her head in her hands and then moved to hug her knees. "Im scared.. " she confessed.

"Where is here exactly?" she asked "Um well its my home and now yours, Lord Berkingham's estate love. You'll be happy hear we will take great care of you unlike that bastard that turned you and then left you.. what a monster." she spoke of Damion as all the pieces started to fit in Colettes mind.

"Come now, get dressed lovet, we have lots to do.." Sylvia walked back over to Colette with an arm full of all black clothing and a veil. "Its for your own protection baby, I have one too, I cant have you getting burnt now can I" kissing her again and caressing her face Sylvia left the room. Colette sat alone in a massive room with fine linen and exotic furniture. The draps were very heavy and the windows had been darkened. She was in a new life now, one it seemd void of the one man she needed most.

Damion opened his eyes, he was back in his bedroom. A dress was laid out on a side table, a red and yellow dress. "Colette?" he called out uncertainly before sitting up. Groaning he up his hands over his face. After a few minuets he managed to get up and had his way down the passage. Vivian was lounging of his sofa near the fireplace. "Damion darling there you are, wondering when you would get up." she was dressed is is sweater and pants, obviously she hadn't brought spare clothes of her own.

"Wheres Colette?" Damion asked looking around, if she had been taken..

"Its just you and me, as it should be." she sit up and patted the sofa next to her."Now why don't you sit down so we can catch up on things?"

This wasn't right, where was Colette. Damion ran down to the garage intent on going to fins her, but Vibia who had always been fasted than him blocked his way. "Damion, just give it time, she'll turn up I'm sure."

As Colette dressed she worried about Damion. Why had he left and who was the woman. Her mind was going over as much as she could remember when Syliva bust back into her room. "here let me help you with that."

Syliva was at Colettes side in a flash helping her button up her corset top. It was a devine dark blue with black lace. It went perfectly with the black skirt and black wrap Sylvia had picked out. "See I knew your size and everything come on" excited and giddy Sylvia took Colette's hand they nearly flew down the hall to the foryer.

"Well now dont my two ladies look wonderful.. Sylvia you have an eye you sure do and Colette my puppet let me have a look at you.. " Lord Berkingham smiled and touched Colettes face and then kissed her lips.

"Father! she is mine!" Sylvia hissed and yanked Colette away. "Ah ah.. you see we had an arrangment didnt we.." his brow went up as he spoke.

"But I want to go home and I have a job and my brother I must call him he must be so worried by now.." Colette wanted to say more but he cut her off.

"Shh shh my puppet all in good time, for now you are with us.. as it should be.. who ever it was that turned you should have kept a better eye on you.. now come with me, Sylvia darling I wont be but an hour or two." he smiled at her as Sylvia stomped away. Livid that Colette was taken from her.

"Now then Colette darling, tell me about your old life.. and Ill see what I can do about your departure." confused Colette looked at him.

"What do you mean? I can go back right.. I mean I have a.." Lord Berkingham looked at her and touched her lips to silence her.

"Correction puppet you had a life, now you have a new life.. one with us.. and you will obey me and Sylvia you understand." he was getting tense as she tried for the door.

He grabbed her and pulled her into a rough embrace. Colette screamed as his hand flipped the wrap and her hair back. He took in her scent and lightly bit her neck. Blinking and panting Colettes eyes fluttered as the room spun. He sucked softly and let out a moan. Slowly he withdrew from her neck and licked her clean. He held her close and felt her shaking.

"Now then do we have an agreement.." He eyed her with a smirk and knew she was his, or theirs as it were.. Colette nodded as the room spun on her. "There now, rest little one.. just rest.." a loud banging on the door yanked Lord Berkingham away from Colette and Sylvia stormed in. "You! How could you.. she was already weak from last night are you trying to kill her.. you ass" Sylvia marched over to Colette and picked her up. "You big jerk, not 10 seconds with her and nearly kill her. She is mine, now so back off!" she snapped at him as she took Colette back to her room and slammed the door.

Damion was half shouting at Vivian. "I turned her, shes my responsibility, I shouldn't have left her alone in the first place." she stepped up to him, placing a hand on his chest, pushing herself into him.

"So you regret coming with me?" her voice was soft, seductive "I was just trying to be with you. I missed you so much Damion." she moved away, leaving him filled with conflicting emotions.

Damion spent the day outside the antique shop, he knew it was useless waiting, but he wanted to be somewhere that reminded him of her, it was well past the time it closed when he returned to the mansion.

Sylvia was still very angry with her father and his lust but as the hours passed she grew more worried about Colette. Lord Berkingham could feel this and even his own guilt kicked in.

"How is she?" he asked as two meet in the hallway. "I dont know, she looks so pale and well she's breathing really slow.. I dont know, I just dont know.." Sylvia's lower lip quivered as the thought of lossing her new pet filled her with pain.

"Father we have to find the one that turned her, we have too.. this is his fault or maybe even her fault, they have to pay for what they have done, she is just human and now.. well look at her.. She wasnt ready." Sylvia curled into her fahter for comfort.

"Oh dont you worry my darling daughter, things are already in play, what has been wronged will be right again.." Lord Berkingham kissed Sylvia on the top of the head and then pulled away.

"Ill be in my study, I have some calls to make, it would see that someone has been reported missing and all hell has broken loose. I wasnt aware that our house guest is a celebrity. Ill do what I can, but her depature will be in all the papers and so on, but so it is for our kind tragedy around every corner."

For the next week and a half the news was all about Colette and her disapearance. Sterling was on tv begging for information along with a few friends that turned up. Colette was a hot ticket and their were rumors that she had killed hersef on the eve of her fiance's death. Which happen to be on the night of party. The police found her cellphone, clothes and one shoe near the estate where the party was. The place looked like a dump now, nothing like it was the night she was there, but then again nothing was as it seemed.

"Where were you Damion?" Vivian's voice punctured the silence.

"Nowhere Vivian, I just went for a drive."

"Without telling me? You know I worry." she moved up to him and pulled him into the downstairs living room, the tv was off, she didn't want him distracted.

Colette fell into a dark depression as days rolled into endless nights of dreams she could barely remember. Everything seemed so dark and cold. She was use to Sylvia caring for her in almost a motherly way. Lord Berkingham was kind but her time with him always turned into a blurr. Unable to speak her mind or to even mention her old life, Colette became very withdrawn and angry.

Sylvia had just set out new clothes for Colette to ware to the club they started to go to almost nightly. "Im not going" Colette's voice was shaking but firm

Standing near the massive windows she didnt turn around to face Sylvia. "What did you say?" the anger in Sylvias tone was very clear. "Oh no you are going you understand, you do what I say and like it. Now get dressed!" Sylvia snapped as she walked over to Colette, yanked her from the window by her hair and threw her on the bed. Landing on her back Sylvia as on top of her in seconds. Glaring at her as she moved the hair from Colettes neck. Smiling she licked her lips.

"I know you've only just recovered but I can keep you here forever... is that what you want...?" Colette whimpered and tried to move but she was no match of Sylvia. "ok.. okay please.. Ill go.. Ill go.. " content with her control over Colette, Sylvia got up and flipped her hair.

"Down stairs, two minutes." and she walked out.

Damion was way out of his usual dress code, black shirt with matching jeans, sneakers.

"Are you sure this is appropriate?" he asked vivian.

"Haven't you kept up with the times darling? Hmmm....... These clubs are the where people meet these days." she was dresses in a short skirt and tank top. Looking more like young woman she resembled than a centuries old vampire.

They where already out near where Damion had parked the car in the light of the rising moon, Vivian's jewelry glistening in the dim light. "And Damion, at least try to talk likr someone from this century, or late last century."

They got into the car and Damion drove into the city, Vivian's choice of hiphop and pop blairing out of the speakers. "Its fpr appearances, don't want anyone knowing we're two of the oldest ones in the country now do we?" was her excuse.

Arriving at the club they parted amongst the multitude of customized and custom painted muscle cars, Damion's black Bentley turning head as its low shape and predatory look eased into a free space.

"Now don't walk like you're visiting the queen, and remember, don't smile."

Sylvia was doing her level best to show off her new pet. Colette was dragged here and there, all night long. Men and woman loved her and touched her all over the place. She was like a show dog that had to be approvled of my everyone insight. Colette had enough as the last woman licked her neck. Without warning Colette slapped the woman hard to the floor. "Dont! Lick me!!" she shouted. Sylvia was just a few feet away and didnt have time to grab Colette before she bolted from the room.

The club was packed and Colette easily moved in and around the many dancers. She felt grabbed and sniffed as she got to the far end of the club. Taking the stairs two at the time she was on the roof with just a few others. Panting and shaking she tried very hard to be calm. She already knew Syliva would beat the hell out of her for what she did but she felt like she was just a piece of meat.. and it made her sick. Never before had she wanted to see Damion so badly. Just to see him one more time to know she wasnt alone, she wasnt insane would mean so much to her.

Colette moved toward the edge and looked over. She saw a car that looked very much like Damions. It was his.. her heart leapt. She could see him again, he was there.. Turning around to go and see him Colette spun around right into Sylvias face. A hardy slap greeted Colette as Sylvia backhanded her then grabbed her by the neck and dangled her over the edge. "If you ever! Ever!! strike any of my friends again I will personally lock you in the sunroom and watch you die.. you understand.." Colette's body shook over the edge as people looked up. Some cheers filled the air as Sylvia flung Colette back onto the roof, where she landed in a pile of black pillows.

There was a loud thump behind Damion and Vivian as they walked towards the entrance to the club from the parking lot. A body had just fallen from the balcony amidst cheers from the crowd. Damion immediately went over to investigate.

"Colette!" he exclaimed brushing hair from her face and looking kneeling next to her. "Colette can you hear me?" Vivian came up behind him and tried to pull him away. "Damion leave her, shes obviously made new friends. You don't want to ruin a good night out do you?"

A short distance away Lord Berkinghan noticed Damion with the new pet he so coveted. He motioned to a few others who followed him to the pile of pillows. "Damion Moonborn, didn't expect to see you here. You don't mingle with us. Please let these gentlemen show you around."

The others with him pulled Damion away from Colette. Lord Berkinham then turned away and phoned the number for the local police distinct. "I have the kidnapper of that Monroe girl, We'll bring him in shortly."

"Vivian, take Colette to the mansion." Damion pleaded as he was forced away from them, then once out of sight him arms where held behind his back while two vampires beat him until he couldn't struggle anymore. Then a few minuets later he was dropped off at the police station and immediately put into a cell.

Vivian smiled as she stepped over Colette and walked after Lord Berkinham, "Now you're the guy in charge here." sh said as a statement, not a question, this was going to be a fun night after all.

Colette blinked and tried to say his name but just as her eyes found his Damion was pulled away. She wanted to scream she wanted to cry and go after him but it was no use. He seemed to be with some other men and that cockroach woman Vivian. Slowly she got up and brushed off some feathers and dirt a few men looked her up and down as she went back inside to try and find Sylvia. She had to do some damage control.

Vivian spotted Colette and loved to see her hurt and that she was almost killed. It would make her job so much easier, but then again it didnt really matter. Her true intentions were after all to make everone as misrable as she was. Wrapping her arms around Lord Berkingham she smiled and played with his colar. It had been a while since they shared lustful samples of each other, perhaps tonight she would know him again and get under his skin like she had with Damion.

"Oh darling come with me, I know a perfectly secuded place..." the two drifted off the property and into the black of night.

Sylvia on the other hand was still angry and wanted Colette to pay for being so rude. So as just punishment she was licked by many and then biten by the woman that she slapped. Her teeth cut into her deeply making Sylvia stand up and yank her off. "Dont kill her you bitch!! she's mine" Sylvia kicked the woman and she went spinning and flying in the air as Colette blinked. It was happening again and the last thing she knew was Sylvia kissing her lips.

Across town Sterling phone rang over and over until he picked up. Very groggy from a very long week and hardly any sleep, he answered.

"Sterling here.. umm hello?" he sat up in his bed and turned on he light. It was almost 3 in the morning.

"Yeash Sterling, we have Damion in custody, you better get down here right away" the officer was going to say more but Sterling was already halfway across the room, grabbing his pants and car keys as he ran. He got to the station in mintues and bustined into the holding cells.

"Where is he!! Im gonna fucking kill him.. where is he.. I sware to god!" Sterling was wild as an officer tried to hold him back as soon as Sterling spotted Damion.

"You!! YOU fucking Monster where is she...?? HUH!! where is my sister.. Answer me you piece of shit!!!!" Sterling was going nuts as other officers came into try and hold him back.

Damion was sitting on the corner of the cell furthest from the raving human. He had his face resting against his knees and was bleeding from several places. "Sterling." he said, " They took her." he stood up, even though the bruises and cuts had been fresh when he came in they where almost healed now. "You need to let me out of here so I can get here back."

"Hes been on like this since we got him. Hes either lying or those guys who brought him in hit him on the head once to often." the officer said.

Damion shook his head and walked over to the bars, "sterling, do you trust me?"

"Trust you? my sister vanishes off the face of the earth and you want me to trust you? I mean you have been seen around the shop were she was last sceen with you! and getting into your car.. yeah you bastard I trust you.. I trust you to lawyer up and tell me where she is or so help me God Ill break your neck" Sterling was very red and pacing as an officer walked up to him.

"Look man its late, this guy hasnt said a word, he's just a freak, we have very little to hold him on." he went to say more but was cut off.

"Get a fucking Warrent to search his house.. he is lying, I know it." Sterling eyed the shorter officer and the man backed away and nodded. "yes sir.."

Turning back to the cell Sterling glared at Damion and then walked out.

Colette meanwhile had blacked out and god only knew what had happened to her. She woke up in the back of the club half naked again. Her head hurt and the music wasnt helping. Slowly she started to look for her top but didnt find one. She could hear voices coming so she just laid back down and acted like she was sleeping.

"No..no.. thats not the half of it okay, he gets arrested right out side.."

"from here?"

"yeah that what im telling you, he kiddnapped her, turned her and then left her.. And.. and get this the moron didnt even act as her guardian, like ever."

"no way"

"yeas way and get this.. thats her... she belongs to Sylvia now and you know that means.."

Lauging filled the air as the two people spoke.

"Poor girl, she wont even know when she'll be dead, just like the last three. Sylvia goes though them like water.. "

"Oh well at least its not me and well I got a taste and its still nice and fresh, have a try.."

"No no I cant, Im still buzzing from that import we got"

They laughed more and then left. Colette felt sick to her stomach. She was just a pet, something to be played with then let go of or in this case killed. And kiddnapped. Damion didnt kidnap he she went willingly but.. Covering her mouth she realized that Sterling was looking for her. How long had it been since she had last been home? She couldnt even remember. It just felt like days, but could it have been more? Trying to control her terror Colette knew she had to get out. Slowly she got to her feet and looked for a shirt, but their was nothing. Grabbing a table cloth she wrapped it around her and looked down the hall. No one was coming, it was her chance.

Colette bolted from the back of the club out into the damp night. She ran and ran she had no idea where she was going, didnt know if she had been seen, all she knew was that she had to run, she had to get away and fast.

Behind the club was forest and then that butted up to some homes. Scrambling over some small bushes Colette found herself on some residental street. It was like perfect little American. Nice yards and warm lights inside the homes. She was shaking and looking around when she heard a voice.

"Ah, miss are you alright.. hon call the cops theres a girl out here and she looks like she is in trouble." Colette looked at the man.

"No.. no no please, no cops, I just want to go home.. please" As Colette spoke a black Bentley rolled up. It stopped near Colette and the driver got out.

"Oh there you are darling, I starting to get worried.." Sylvia stepped up to Colette and wrapped her arms around her. "its alright, she's umm not well.. shh there there.. come on lets go home and give you your meds"

Moving without a true will of her own Colette was back with Sylvia and heading to the Berkingham estate. Sylvia was quite as they drove. To quite.

Damion paged in his cell, it had been hours but he showed no signs of getting tired. "You have to let me out." he shouted into the near empty building. He was getting frustrated with both the police and Sterling, right now he was the only one who had any chance of finding Colette before...

"Fine I'll just get out by myself." One second he was there the next the cell was empty, officers rushed in to look for him but found nothing. Damion almost smiled as he exited the open door unseen by the humans around him. As he passed sterling he brushed against him, an accident, but he tried to convey comfort, as much as he could anyway.

The car ride was very quite as they pulled up along side the black Escalade that belonged to Lord Berkingham. He got out and Sylvia meet him at the front of the car. They spoke and pointed at Colette. She wasnt able to hear them but she knew it was bad. Lord Berkingham walked over to her side of the car and opened the door. He took her hand softly and helped her out.

"Your time is up my dear, please come with me.." he said softly but with a firm undertone. Sylvias car door slammed and she was gone as soon as the other door closed. "This way puppet.." he opened the door for her and they both got into the backseat. The driver took off without a word.

"Now you see puppet their are things you just dont do, you never disapoint your master and you never, ever bite the hand that feeds you. In this case you have done both. Why I do not know. That young man seemed so promising but he was careless and now we have a complete mess on our collective hands. You see. " He paused as the city flew by the window.

"Colette you have only once choice to make, will it be his life you save or your own?" he asked her as his hand found her thigh and moved up. "You see, we can fix this mess, but only if you agree to marry me, Vivian has her toy, and well I want one of my own.. What do you say?" Colette was terrifed. "What about Damion.. I thought.." he waved his hand.

"Ah, dont bother, he will take the blame and be killed, you however will live on, with us. It is your choice. Will you condem both of you or will you let go of things that were not meant for you to have?"

Sterling had left the police station and quickly got on the phone with his lawyer. "Look I know its butt ass early or really freaking late just listen to me alright, he just vanished.. and no I havent been drinking.."

"Well yeah, but.. no Im being serious, and no I still dont know anything about Colette,, well yeah she is my biggest concern what are you saying.. Im not fixating.. what the hell, fine just meet me at the office by 6 I need to secure a warrent Im gonna nail this guy"

Sterling was in his car and heading back home to get showered and dressed. He had to be in court for other matters anyway, he knew then he could pull some strings and find out more about Damion.

Damion exited the precinct quickly and quietly, he remembered the way back to the club but when he got there there was no sign of Colette or that Lord Barkinham. He knew the lord, knew his reputation, if Colette had been taken by him then he needed to get to her soon. He took his car and raced towards Barkinham's estate, hoping that the 'lord' would listen, as a man from the old world, if not there would be blood spilled, In the manner of the old world.

Reactions: 1 person