[Monosyllabic Noise of Bleakness]

Tegan

Hopeful Monster
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Normally, I would not do this, but I need a place where no one knows me.

I'm trying to make changes in my life, so that I can have an actual future instead of just living paycheck to paycheck. Unfortunately, going back to school is apparently akin to putting a giant bull's eye on your forehead.

I'm having to deal with finding a job before the middle of this month, or else I won't have any money to pay bills or rent. I have no car, no safety net, and my ceiling is collapsing, leaking water and other unsavory things into the bathroom of my apartment thus making it legally uninhabitable and a landlord who won't answer my calls (as usual). This means I've had to be creative about where I sleep and shower. And also going to the trouble of filing complaints to the city and renter's association, when I'm already spending enough of my energy trying to find a job and get my school things in order.

I've always been a fighter. I've been in situations like this before, without much help, and pulled through, and I will continue to do that. But I'm just so tired right now, and wish I had some moments of reprieve. My optimistic streak is running thin; worn away by stress, exhaustion and hunger (oh yeah, my money situation is never good, but right now it's pretty horrible).

Sometimes the only thing that puts a smile on my face is trolling your faces. Hurr hurr hurr.

Damnit, I wanna write a fight scene, right now. XD

*Feels better now. Resumes trolling.*

Edit: I need to rant on the internet more often. I just got a possibly super cherry deal job offer from a totally unexpected source. XD

Holy shit, I guess it does help after all.

I NEED TO RANT ON THE INTERNET MORE, TOO.

AS DO I!

Lurves you Teggie.

BITCH I BETTER NOT HEAR ANY SNIFFLING AROUND LIKE THIS ANY MORE

ELSE DADDY'S GONNA GET HIS ANGRY EYES ON

FUCK YOU I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER

torsteh! dont you be hanging around with those Morans! they're gangster filth, the lot of them!

Darkness means well, just reply "Thank you, sir!" With a big smile and he'll leave you alone, feeling sour when he cries himself to sleep wishing he could just get the guts to show his better side to you good people.

....what I really was suppose to say was; KEEP YA HEAD UP, MA'AM! CUZ MR.SHAKUR SAID SO.