Status
Not open for further replies.
Genji felt the pressure rising, and he did not like it. He hadn't understood Zenyatta's advice at all, either. As he said, he did not want to burn any bridges, but they were practically asking him to. He shifted uncomfortably, and glanced across the room. "If I'm being honest-"

Zenyatta would give a sideways glance to Poison and Zinnia, the two of them clearly interested in the topic. Looking back to his trouble student, for a few moments, Zenyatta would look to Zinnia and Poison.

"Perhaps these words should be kept...for another time," Zenyatta replied, his final phrase sounding almost...protective of Genji, clearly wanting to push the pressure off of his brightest pupil. The ninja has much to think of, letting his mind fall into a pit of troubles over love and lust would be detrimental.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @The Tactician @Atomyk

The relief was obvious in his voice. "If I'm being honest, I do not think this is the time or place to hurry into anything."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Kaykay @Crow @Verite @Yun Lee
For a good while, there was silence, the female just lying on the floor with an exasperated expression. Almost as though the fact that Jack was attempting to help her, and speaking to her, even, were lost to her. No, she just laid facedown, a small sigh involuntarily passing her lips. This blew- she wanted to be home. She bet that Sojiro was lost without her, and he totally needed her right now! Poor guy.. totally lost... without... her.....

With more of a struggle than she should've had, one catgirl slowly clambered to her feet in an unsteady manner, too stubborn to accept the help of Jack. In fact, she seemed to ignore him altogether, looking around tiredly as though searching for something. Her tail swished weakly, eyes struggling to stay open. The question was... who should she refuel from? She needed Mana and she knew it, but she wasn't sure who to claim it from.

@york @Whoever​

Yurick had watched Tarlotte and Jack for a small moment, an eyebrow rose though his eye showed slight interest and something else, he didn't watch for long though before his eye went to scan somewhere else.

Most if these people were boring so far. Tarlotte may have been a nuisance, but she at least amused him some.

Man, he could sound like a real jerk sometimes.

@york @Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Oh where they?" A clear Cheshire cat like grin crept up on Poison's face as she continued eating her fries. "Well that strong and silent type always attracts the ladies. Makes them go all gaga."

Zinnia's second question caused her to grin even more, if that was even possible. "Yeah Genji. which girl do you like better? Don't leave your adoring public hanging like that."

Zenyatta would give a sideways glance to Poison and Zinnia, the two of them clearly interested in the topic. Looking back to his trouble student, for a few moments, Zenyatta would look to Zinnia and Poison.

"Perhaps these words should be kept...for another time," Zenyatta replied, his final phrase sounding almost...protective of Genji, clearly wanting to push the pressure off of his brightest pupil. The ninja has much to think of, letting his mind fall into a pit of troubles over love and lust would be detrimental.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @The Tactician @Atomyk

Wanda sat quietly around the area of Jack, Zinnia, Genji and his master, still thinking about actions the happened. Standing up, she would turn to her cabin mates and nearby friends.

"Excuse me."

Wanda left the room in a slight haste and entered into the ladies room. She locked the door behind her. Wanda, in her heart of heart, was nervous. She was afraid she was on the brink of another episode of mental illness. She had so much progress, but it clawed at her. Something had just felt off since she got here. Wanda was a danger to herself and others when not in check.

Washing her face, Wanda looked at the mirror. To her shock, there was a lot more of her than she thought.

why-are-marvel-reinventing-the-scarlet-witch-747584.jpg

Turning and leaving the restroom in a huff, Wanda knew she had to calm down. That wasn't real. She was working herself into a mess. Taking a deep breath, she entered the cafeteria. She was noticeably upset, but trying her best to not show it.

"Sorry about that. Did I miss anything?"

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Jude shrugged, leaning back in his chair. "Well, if Usami is to be believed, we're here to become friends and relax. Not all bad, if that's really the case." He flashed a smile across the table at Genji and Poison. "And it looks like some of us are already well on our way."

@The Tactician @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi

"Hmm..." Diana seemed to consider this, waving her fork through the air lazily as she chewed. "Well, yeah, that's the kind of guy he is. An asshole. Thinks he's better than us. He probably wouldn't mind walking all over one of us if it meant his escape or survival." Diana lowered her head slightly, a widening smirk adorning her face. Oh, how she loathed Byakuya, or whatever he was calling himself these days. In fact, she couldn't there was anyone from that time she didn't loathe. The nurse was here, of course, but he didn't seem to remember anything at all. Diana didn't think him the type to be duplicitous, so she didn't pay him much thought.

Byakuya on the other hand... well, he could be a handful. "Ugh, I hate that I have to share a cabin with him..." Diana paused at this thought, lifting her head and looking as if something had just occurred to her. After a moment, she waved the thought of. "I mean, whatever."

@LuckycoolHawk9 @A Tiny Fool

Genji felt the pressure rising, and he did not like it. He hadn't understood Zenyatta's advice at all, either. As he said, he did not want to burn any bridges, but they were practically asking him to. He shifted uncomfortably, and glanced across the room. "If I'm being honest-"

The relief was obvious in his voice. "If I'm being honest, I do not think this is the time or place to hurry into anything."

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Jeremi @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

When Zenyetta stated these words might be better for another time, Zinnia scoffed. "Where's the fun in that? What if we don't get another time? I think now is a great time to talk about annnnnything we want," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

After Wanda approached Zinna smiled. "Oh nothing much, just some juicy talk on Genji's love life," she told the woman. Truthfully, it wasn't that juicy, but Zinnia figured if they stayed on the topic for long enough it would have to get interesting at some point.

"Some of us are on our way to making more than just friends if you ask me," Zinnia replied to Jude, a smirk still on her lips. "But there's gotta be more to this trip than just making friends. If that's all this was for, we would've been invited to come instead of being brought her against our wills."

When Genji finally spoke up, Zinnia frowned. "Really? Or is that just a fancy way of saying you aren't interested in either one of them?" she asked, beginning to play with her apple again.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk @Jeremi @The Tactician

For a good while, there was silence, the female just lying on the floor with an exasperated expression. Almost as though the fact that Jack was attempting to help her, and speaking to her, even, were lost to her. No, she just laid facedown, a small sigh involuntarily passing her lips. This blew- she wanted to be home. She bet that Sojiro was lost without her, and he totally needed her right now! Poor guy.. totally lost... without... her.....

With more of a struggle than she should've had, one catgirl slowly clambered to her feet in an unsteady manner, too stubborn to accept the help of Jack. In fact, she seemed to ignore him altogether, looking around tiredly as though searching for something. Her tail swished weakly, eyes struggling to stay open. The question was... who should she refuel from? She needed Mana and she knew it, but she wasn't sure who to claim it from.

@york @Whoever​

Yurick had watched Tarlotte and Jack for a small moment, an eyebrow rose though his eye showed slight interest and something else, he didn't watch for long though before his eye went to scan somewhere else.

Most if these people were boring so far. Tarlotte may have been a nuisance, but she at least amused him some.

@york @Hospes
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Yun Lee @Others

Jack looked puzzled as the cat-girl sort of ignored all notions of food.

lzoR3wc.gif

"I... Guess you don't eat?" He said, she really did confuse him.

On the other hand, Jack hadn't needed to eat until just recently; probably an side effect from losing his powers... But, even so, he stood up... Clearing his throat, he wasn't completely sure, but it looked like she was hunting for... Something, or someone... But for what? He seriously didn't have a clue.

When Zenyetta stated these words might be better for another time, Zinnia scoffed. "Where's the fun in that? What if we don't get another time? I think now is a great time to talk about annnnnything we want," she said, wiggling her eyebrows.

After Wanda approached Zinna smiled. "Oh nothing much, just some juicy talk on Genji's love life," she told the woman. Truthfully, it wasn't that juicy, but Zinnia figured if they stayed on the topic for long enough it would have to get interesting at some point.

"Some of us are on our way to making more than just friends if you ask me," Zinnia replied to Jude, a smirk still on her lips. "But there's gotta be more to this trip than just making friends. If that's all this was for, we would've been invited to come instead of being brought her against our wills."

When Genji finally spoke up, Zinnia frowned. "Really? Or is that just a fancy way of saying you aren't interested in either one of them?" she asked, beginning to play with her apple again.

"Apologies, Master Zenyatta, Zinnia enjoys speaking on any subject that catches her interest at length no matter the time," Jack interjected with a sigh. Perhaps he ought to retire early for the night, even if the party was meant to continue long into the night. However, as Jude and Zinnia continued to discuss the cause of their arrival, the samurai couldn't help but add, "And again, it may be another incident of the Games of Murder. Just as then, we were forcibly dragged from our last known locations to join something that seemed at first relatively benign."

Finally, as Zinnia began to target Genji once again, he cocked a brow as she seemed insistent on arranging something between Genji and one of the women of the camp, "Like I, Genji has learned not to rush forth with reckless preparation. Give him time, Zinnia, and perhaps he will begin to believe that the time is appropriate. If he does not, then that is fine as well."

Wanda paused, realizing Genji's "love life" involved her.

"Wait, me? Genji and I?"

Wanda was in her head space for this conversation, however, she would try to pay attention. Picking at her salad, she addressed the group and couldn't help but smile.

3399287-avengers+assemble+020-019+%282%29.jpg

" I agree with Genji. This isn't the time. I'm not looking for love or anything, I'm just here. Trying to make the best out of a bad time. Besides, Love is, well,.. I'm not good with love. "

Wanda stopped talking for a second, however, she would follow up her statement.

"Every relationship I have had I felt like I left the man in ruin, when the day was done... I wish that fate not on Genji. Besides, he's not asking for anything more than a friend. So why even try?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician

Frustration crept into his voice. "That is not what I meant, Zinnia."
Wanda paused, realizing Genji's "love life" involved her.

"Wait, me? Genji and I?"

Wanda was in her head space for this conversation, however, she would try to pay attention. Picking at her salad, she addressed the group and couldn't help but smile.

3399287-avengers+assemble+020-019+%282%29.jpg

" I agree with Genji. This isn't the time. I'm not looking for love or anything, I'm just here. Trying to make the best out of a bad time. Besides, Love is, well,.. I'm not good with love. "

Wanda stopped talking for a second, however, she would follow up her statement.

"Every relationship I have had I felt like I left the man in ruin, when the day was done... I wish that fate not on Genji. Besides, he's not asking for anything more than a friend. So why even try?"

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician

The cyborg paused at this, then turned his head away with a sigh.

@Josh M @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Atomyk @Jeremi

Wanda couldn't help but notice Genji's sigh. She felt bad, this whole issue most be annoying him. Personally, she did fancy Genji, but she didn't know him he felt the same. Besides, they just met.

"What is it Genji? Did I say something wrong? That's how you feel, right? Let's all just drop this. That's what Genji wants."

@BarrenThin @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

• Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
Genji could say no, and end the problem. He could say that, yes, he did find Wanda interesting, and that would be more true, but it would be rash, and might lead to even more problems.

Genji removed his mask completely to speak. It was important that she could meet his eyes so no distrust would be held between them.

image.png

"You are a very beautiful woman. As is miss Poison. But I am not one for making decisions based off of impulse... At least, I'm trying not to be. It is very important to me that the person I become involved with is of strong moral character, and so I would like to get to know you better before deciding anything. Then, I believe I would be more than happy to... Go on a date."

With a hiss, the mask was back on his face.

@Josh M @The Tactician @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

In honestly, Wanda wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't in the right head space. Wanda wasn't with red in her ledger. who knows how Genji would take that?

"Genji, I'd love to. Just so you know, you may not like what you find."

@BarrenThin

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
In honestly, Wanda wasn't sure what to do. She wasn't in the right head space. Wanda wasn't with red in her ledger. who knows how Genji would take that?

@BarrenThin

"I shall be the judge of that." That time, his tone was a little more playful than serious. With a less stressed out sigh, he turned to Zinnia. Though his mask could not convey feeling, it was obvious he was glaring daggers at her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
"I shall be the judge of that." That time, his tone was a little more playful than serious. With a less stressed out sigh, he turned to Zinnia. Though his mask could not convey feeling, it was obvious he was glaring daggers at her.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician
Genji could say no, and end the problem. He could say that, yes, he did find Wanda interesting, and that would be more true, but it would be rash, and might lead to even more problems.

Genji removed his mask completely to speak. It was important that she could meet his eyes so no distrust would be held between them.

View attachment 114869

"You are a very beautiful woman. As is miss Poison. But I am not one for making decisions based off of impulse... At least, I'm trying not to be. It is very important to me that the person I become involved with is of strong moral character, and so I would like to get to know you better before deciding anything. Then, I believe I would be more than happy to... Go on a date."

Zenyatta would awkwardly look inbetween Genji and Wanda, slowly leaning in.

"...Are we happy?"

Zenyatta cares.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @Jeremi @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Well, this was frustrating. Not only was she struggling to think clearly enough to figure out who to victimize, but this weird guy with the white hair kept pestering her. Honestly, it was getting to be quite distracting, and she doubted she had much time before she'd pass back out again--

...Wait a second. Duh!

Now that she was upright(albeit unsteadily so), it was easy to make a move. And he was close enough, too- easy for the picking, really! So, with her tail swishing slightly, she weakly grabbed Jack by the shirt and, with that? Moved to yank him closer and press her lips up against his. Oh, goodness, for one not realizing that this was just how her kind got energy? This was probably pretty awkward for Jack Frost.

@york @Takumi @Whoever​

Well, this was frustrating. Not only was she struggling to think clearly enough to figure out who to victimize, but this weird guy with the white hair kept pestering her. Honestly, it was getting to be quite distracting, and she doubted she had much time before she'd pass back out again--

...Wait a second. Duh!

Now that she was upright(albeit unsteadily so), it was easy to make a move. And he was close enough, too- easy for the picking, really! So, with her tail swishing slightly, she weakly grabbed Jack by the shirt and, with that? Moved to yank him closer and press her lips up against his. Oh, goodness, for one not realizing that this was just how her kind got energy? This was probably pretty awkward for Jack Frost.

@york @Takumi @Whoever​
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Takumi @Others

Jack Frost expected her to jump up and scratch his eyes out or something when she finally took notice of her... Buuut, on the contrary, she did something so unexpected, that, well... If he hadn't had his trusty staff, he probably would have toppled over. This was the first kiss that he could remember, on the lips that is, and probably one of the weirdest sensations he had felt. The entire thing eventually made him blush, just a little, as he wasn't quite sure what had caused her to do something like this.

It was difficult to tell just by looking at her, but he could almost swear she seemed a bit livelier from that kiss... Of course, this could just be a trick of the light or something, but he could almost swear that was the case... Still, he couldn't quite wrap his head around why kissing him would have an effect like this at all...​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

View attachment 114869

"This really is a summer camp special." Poison replied having now moved over to her hamburger and taking a good bite from it. "Guys with scars are pretty hot by the way." She replied between bites. "And this burger's pretty damn good. Reminds me of this little greasy dive back in Metro City."

@BarrenThin

"Girl the past can go suck a big one. The future is the only thing that matters." Despite the way Poison said it, that was probably one of the most genuine things she had said during their stay here.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Josh M @BarrenThin @CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
Normally Chikage would have simply brushed off his words. He wasn't very bright, and a strategy for getting out of here was the main priority. Actually, it wasn't his words that she paid any attention to, but the food between his paws. Hands? Whatever he called them. As soon as she was handed the chocolate, she snatched it up and scarfed it down rather quickly. She gave him a happy, satisfied, but somehow guilty, look as she nodded towards him silently.

Friends were good.
BLKBK2i.png

"Hehehehe! I'm happy you liked it, Chikage! You have a pretty smile!"

Even though Chikage was cool in Catbug's eyes due to how hard it was to perturb her, he liked it when she smiled. But then Catbug liked it when everybody smiled.With how much destruction their was in the galaxy, people really should have had more of a reason to smile with eachother. Continuing to giggle aloud, Catbug finished off the rest of the chocolate bar and moved onto a jar of peanut butter that he had miraclously found atop the table. Unscrewing the lid and flinging it across the room, Catbug shoved a hand in and rubbed it around. Until his hand was coated to the brim with the sticky substance.

Pulling it out, saliva ran down from Catbug's mouth before he shoved his hand in as a blush crept onto his cheeks.

"Yum!"

Lapping off the peanut butter from his hand, Catbug held the jar up and began scooping out more and more peanut butter out of the jar. This stuff was absolutely delicious! He loved it when it was in peanut butter squares and more importantly he loved eating it straight out of the jar! But all good things must come to an end and so would the jar as Catbug scooped out the last bit of peanut butter.

"Mmm..This was a really good dinner. I'm happy I got to share it with such good friends!"
Chikage nodded in agreement. Both in the limitations of a theory and that the search would perhaps have to wait.

"Waiting can give a better perspective later anyway."

It didn't take much food for her to stop eating, apparently full, though any time she came close to something sweet it seemed she still grabbed and ate it, even long after she was done with her actual meal. Contrary to Kyoko and likely the jittery Nono, she seemed quite content to both relax and think at the same time.

J9I9vFY.png

"If we can make a solid alliance tonight, that would be more productive than a fruitless search tonight. So the dinner isn't a total waste of time. You should eat, if you're hungry."

"I trust that you'll find a way for us to get home, Chikage! We may have only been friends for a short time b-but you seem pretty smart! Plus, anybody who likes chocolate as much as I do can't be all bad!" Catbug exclaimed before letting out a cute little yawn. Licking off his hands so as not to dirty Chikage's hair, Catbug climbed atop the girl's head once more and purred as as he found somewhere to lay his weary head. Eating all that food had really taken it out of him. "You and Lapis...Are my...best...friends...Zzzz.." Catbug's talking eventually settled into soft purring as he fell asleep where he'd been laying.

XDXncjQ.png

Sure, he'd been injured with some scratches on him from Tarlotte that were still fresh. But he had been able to sit by two of his best friends, Chikage and Lapis and he got plenty of good food! In the form of chocolate, peanut butter, and muffins! What more could a simple Catbug have asked for? But what exactly was going on in that little creature's noggin? Let's take a closer look.

If one were to look into Catbug's thoughts, they would have seen that the scene had suddenly transitioned to that of a forest. Not unlike the one the group had been exploring just some time ago. Only they could roam wherever they wished in this forest and Catbug wasn't alone. The sounds of action throughout the forest clearly alerted him to that. Running as fast as his little stubby legs would take him, Catbug quickly soared into the air. This sounded really fun!

But as he arrived, the scene wouldn't have been anything that Catbug would have imagined. Their were only fifty ninjas on the ground! He could have sworn it would have taken a hundred to be any kind of threat to his friend, Chikage! He hadn't actually gotten a chance to see her show off her stuff but in his mind, she was some kind of martial arts master!

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vYUV1eUhPMy5wbmcifQ.P8eM05bfmp4hnc6AXKvHLuIbXkM.png

"Yeah, Chikage! You're the greatest!"

But for as nice as this dream was, Catbug couldn't help but still feel a bit sad. There was another friend he wanted to show up in this dream. The very same one he'd been trying to get closer to but she had pushed him away at almost every turn.Which left him with little to go on but he wasn't going to be depressed! Not in a dream dang it! As he gently squirmed in his sleep, he murmured.

"Lapis...Chikage...Mhm..."

@Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

After grabbing a hefty amount of whatever happened to be on the table, aiming for anything sweet in particular, Chikage turned to the other two to see what they were talking about. Thanks to the way events had gone down, absolutely nothing had been accomplished in the forest. Though then again, they hadn't even gone into the forest to actually find anything anyway, so either way it seemed like they wouldn't have found anything.

"The obvious theory is that, for some reason, we were kidnapped. Whether it's for ransom or some other way to threaten people, that's the only reason that they'd take us here and trap us but not finish us off."

Throwing in her two cents, Chikage popped another piece of food into her mouth before continuing.

"Chikage Kushinada. It's...nice to meet you, Kyoko."

Well, she certainly hadn't considered that particular possibility. Probably because her only relative had gone missing and her friends weren't really in contact with her. The problem was that if it didn't hold true for any one of them, it didn't make sense for them to be on a tour of sorts.

"...That's an easygoing way of thinking about it."

"If we could find out easily they wouldn't be hidden, would they?"

@Crow @Verite @Yun Lee @Takumi

Nono nods is response.​

msFv7bf.jpg

Through some means or another, Catbug had gotten his mits on what appeared to be some chocolate. But he wasn't exactly the neatest eater with half of the chocolate being smeared all over his hands and the rest of it all over his mouth as he nibbled at it. Turning his head over to Chikage as he had picked out a seat next to her, Catbug smiled.

"Don't worry, Chikage! If someone kidnapped us then I'll find out who and tell them to let us go! Because nobody's going to kidnap my friends! Even if this camp is pretty fun!" Catbug exclaimed adamantly. Though even with his positive demeanor, there was only so much Catbug could afford to stomach. The deep scratches all over his arms and sides from Tarlotte's claws were indicative of that. They still stung but there wasn't much Catbug could do about that. He wasn't a doctor like Wallow after all.

"But for right now, let's just eat! I'm making a mess but it's okay because it's dinner time and someone will probably clean up after us!" Well, that was certainly a very child-like way of looking at it. Gorge yourself on food and then hope someone else cleaned up the mess after you lumbered away with a full stomach. But Catbug certainly wasn't greedy. Snapping his chocolate bar in two, Catbug held out one half towards Chikage. "Here you go, Chikage! I'm already a big and strong Catbug so you can have some of my food!"

Plus in Catbug's own words, he didn't want to eat too much food for a reason.

Z9dMPl7.jpg

9mNzL2plT08.jpg

"Wow, we got amazing friends if they put us on a trip here! I'm having a fun time! But only when mean catgirls aren't around! Or guys named Asshole! I want to be the catgirl's boyfriend and the other guy's friend! But they're both so mean that it's really hard! But they must have had friends who signed them up for this too then right?" Catbug questioned wondering what kind of friends Felix/Tarlotte must have actually had if they were to have signed them up for this camp going off E. Honda's theory.

"I know my friends are superheros and don't have time for fun camps! But I think I ended up here because Lapis started making a ticking noise and then I thought she was gonna blow up but then she didn't! We ended up on the bus after I fell asleep! So we didn't get signed up!"

"Also, I love this foooooooood! :3"

@Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Yun Lee @Takumi @Verite @Jeremi
So his theory was received rather pessimistically by some folks, huh? Eh, no matter! "Well, no matter why or how we got here, I don't mind. I already like just about everyone, and besides! This just means more people to introduce Sumo to!!"

Granted, of course, that he could actually DEMONSTRATE at some point...

D8YHiA9.webp

"Sumo wrestling... or martial arts in general... it's a nono for Morikubo..." Nono utters, "I'm not good for combat..."

Or acquiring the weight for such, for that matter

@Yun Lee

Apparently not registering the talk of tying her up, Tarlotte just laid limp, even her typically active and expressive tail ceasing to move about. For the first time since arriving at the camp, the girl was completely silent, save for quiet deep breaths. In fact, if it weren't for the way she'd come to be in this state, she actually looked... Angelic. Peaceful. Serene, even. Astounding that she could ever appear in such a way, after all the ruckus she had caused.

Nonetheless.

It was surprisingly easy to lift Tarlotte, considering how strong she had proved herself to be. She didn't put up a fight at all, eyes closed and head shifting to the side in her state of involuntary relaxation. Well, at least there would finally be some quiet, right? Probably something that was a relief, for Jack and the others. Considering dinner had started, it looked like they were headed there rather than the cabin.

Even after their arrival, it appeared the young girl had yet to stir even slightly.

@york @Whoever​

7zj36mj.jpg

"She's here... and she isn't going to like it when she sees Morikubo..." Nono says as Tarlotte nears her.

@Hospes

lUKVHs1.png

Blocking out the gleeful haughtiness of Honda and Catbug, who seemed to be much more accepting of their unfamiliar situation when presented with any sense of hospitality (though for the latter of the two, it seemed that it was nearly impossible for it to be downcast, which could prove... annoying, to put it bluntly), Kyoko would give a nod towards Nono and Chikage.

"It's nice to meet you two as well. I would have liked for it to be under better circumstances, but in times like these, it can't be helped," she uttered, adjusting her tie slightly. While the others seemed to be eager to eat dinner, Kyoko, conversely, seemed to be picking at her food a little, taking a few bites here and there. It seemed that she didn't have much of an appetite, as though she had too much on her mind right now to let herself focus on relaxing and taking a break.

When the two other girls would give their thoughts, Kyoko would give a thoughtful nod.

ha2N0BJ.png

"Astute observations. But of course, until more evidence is found to support a case, a hypothesis is just a hypothesis, and theories can only get us so far," she continued, though it was almost rather evident that she was at least a little pleased that some of the others had their head still in the game.

"Though... It seems that the search will have to wait until tomorrow, as I'm sure everybody is, or will be after dinner, too tired to make a real effort at investigation."

@Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Chewy Rabbits

"Thank you for the food..." Nono utters as a sign of respect.

@Verite @Kaykay

Even after having been set down by Jack, Tarlotte remained in a peaceful state of unconsciousness, tail not so much as flicking as she stayed curled up in the chair in which she'd been placed. Soft, small breaths hit the wood of the thing, eyes remaining closed all the while. You know, when she wasn't causing trouble? She was actually kind of cute. Okay, more than kinda. Surely she couldn't be so bad.. though one had to wonder just how someone looking so peaceful could cause such trouble for all of those around.

Upon Jack's return with food, he'd find the girl in the same state he had left her. Except, one, small thing changed, almost unnoticeably so. Her tail flicked ever-so-slightly as he set a plate down for her. Perhaps she heard the sound, or smelled the food? Regardless, it was fleeting, and it quickly went limp once more.

For a long time, Tarlotte remained in her state of unconsciousness, her tail now occasionally flicking and small, cute 'meows' occasionally passing her lips. It seemed as though she had been unconscious for forever before she seemed to flinch in her 'sleep', followed by her golden eyes slowly beginning to flutter open. "Meow...?" came her quiet murmur as she stirred. She seemed as though a bit disoriented and oblivious, taking a moment to realize where she was. Immediately after was her reaction. "MEOWWWWWWWWWWWW!" ...Yeah, kitty wasn't happy. She started to stand up, aiming to kick the table over in rampage, only to fall back down immediately.

"...meow..."

@york @everyone​

Jack Frost
@Hospes @Others?

Eventually, Jack Frost turned his attention to the sleeping cat-girl again... She seemed to peacefull like that, in contrast to her fierce nature when she was awake, this seemed like the calmest he had ever seen her, and come to think of it, she actually looked kind of cute this way. Almost... Pettable, really. Eventually, his temptation to pet her sort of bypassed any other worries that crossed his mind, and he reached out to her... Maybe she wouldn't mind just a scratch behind the ears, right? Though it was about then that her eyes began to flutter open, he quickly withdrew his hand, the last thing he wanted to do was get her-... ... Riled up.

Welp, it was a bit too late for that, as soon as she regained consciousness, she was already trying to kick over the table, but curiously enough... She fell down instead with a more feeble "meow", huh... Even after some rest, she looked to be drained. Reaching out a hand, he tried to offer to help the poor cat-girl up.

"Maaaybe you should eat something..." He said, gesturing over to the table.

It was apparant that there were quite a few sliced of cake on it, and... Fortunately for her, she hadn't kicked over the table or anything, so they were more or less intact. He suspected she might just need need a little food to get herself going again, but... Somehow, he wondered if it was a little more than just that.

Normally Chikage would have simply brushed off his words. He wasn't very bright, and a strategy for getting out of here was the main priority. Actually, it wasn't his words that she paid any attention to, but the food between his paws. Hands? Whatever he called them. As soon as she was handed the chocolate, she snatched it up and scarfed it down rather quickly. She gave him a happy, satisfied, but somehow guilty, look as she nodded towards him silently.

Friends were good.

Chikage nodded in agreement. Both in the limitations of a theory and that the search would perhaps have to wait.

"Waiting can give a better perspective later anyway."

It didn't take much food for her to stop eating, apparently full, though any time she came close to something sweet it seemed she still grabbed and ate it, even long after she was done with her actual meal. Contrary to Kyoko and likely the jittery Nono, she seemed quite content to both relax and think at the same time.

J9I9vFY.png

"If we can make a solid alliance tonight, that would be more productive than a fruitless search tonight. So the dinner isn't a total waste of time. You should eat, if you're hungry."

@Verite @Crow @Chewy Rabbits @Yun Lee

@york @Whoever​

@york @Hospes

Jack Frost
@Hospes @Yun Lee @Others

Jack looked puzzled as the cat-girl sort of ignored all notions of food.

lzoR3wc.gif

"I... Guess you don't eat?" He said, she really did confuse him.

On the other hand, Jack hadn't needed to eat until just recently; probably an side effect from losing his powers... But, even so, he stood up... Clearing his throat, he wasn't completely sure, but it looked like she was hunting for... Something, or someone... But for what? He seriously didn't have a clue.

...Wait a second. Duh!

@york @Takumi @Whoever​
Jack Frost
@Hospes @Takumi @Others

Jack Frost expected her to jump up and scratch his eyes out or something when she finally took notice of her... Buuut, on the contrary, she did something so unexpected, that, well... If he hadn't had his trusty staff, he probably would have toppled over. This was the first kiss that he could remember, on the lips that is, and probably one of the weirdest sensations he had felt. The entire thing eventually made him blush, just a little, as he wasn't quite sure what had caused her to do something like this.

It was difficult to tell just by looking at her, but he could almost swear she seemed a bit livelier from that kiss... Of course, this could just be a trick of the light or something, but he could almost swear that was the case... Still, he couldn't quite wrap his head around why kissing him would have an effect like this at all...​

elXSeBs.jpg

"Wha- wha- wha- wha- wha- romance? Morikubo saw nothing! Nothing at all! Nononononono! Don't claw Morikubo to shreds!"

Just like in her shoujo mangos. Except this wasn't a shoujo manga.

@Hospes @york

Nono temporarily turns away from the displays of affection between Tarlotte and Jack and proceeds to drink her tea and talks to the others.

Ddj8ZW3.webp

"Morikubo has really nice friends back where she comes from..."

Nono wasn't a conversation striker, but she tried.

@Verite @Kaykay @Crow @Yun Lee @Yang Lee @Hospes @york @Chewy Rabbits @etcetcetc​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"A Death in the Family"

Byakuya listened to the conversations going on around him carefully. Though there was little talk of the nature of the camp or who was ultimately behind all this, there was far less fighting going than there had been all day. It would seem that, finally, this forced coexistence was leading to some kind of cooperation. Byakuya now knew who the ones were to look out for were, those being Shane and Diana. Shane seemed the type who would never get along with the rest of the group, at least not before some major changes occurred. As for Diana, Byakuya had not the slightest clue why she seemed so hostile with him. It was a matter to worry about for another day.

"I'd like to say one final thing before we go to bed this evening!" declared the boy, standing up tall for all to see. His plate of food was unsurprisingly clean. "Tonight, our first night, is integral. Keep vigilant and keep on the watch for suspicious activity! However, do try to get a good night's rest... I will not tolerate tardiness for breakfast tomorrow morning! Attendance should be mandatory so that we may determine our plan of action for the day!"

"Riiiight..."

Diana was next to stand, smirking and staring straight at Byakuya. She looked at him as if he was totally beneath her.

RWTuOtQ.jpg

"You still expect us to hop on your command? All you do is bark and frankly, it's quite annoying. You know, I don't think I even like dogs... and I certainly can't stand ones that won't shut up. How about you take your fat mouth and your fat self and walk right into those woods. Please, never come back."

Byakuya was visibly furious by the time Diana was finished. He was tired of this girl's hate for him and her distaste for working well with others. He clutched a fist and glared daggers at her, but Diana coolly brushed the boy off and began leaving the cafeteria. Her laughter echoed in from outside as she left the Visitor Center.

q3TZd4F.png

"Tch..." Closing his eyes, it took Byakuya a few moments to gather himself. He eventually relaxed, dropping his arm and opening his eyes to look around at the group. "If that will be all the outbursts we have this evening, then I think we should retire for the night."

As the cafeteria filled with the sound of scraping chairs and footsteps, Usami spoke up once again. "Don't worry, everyone! I will be patrolling the cabin area to make sure nothing fishy is going on! Please relax and have a good rest! Remember to review the notice board to make sure you know where you're sleeping!"

The students left the Visitor Center and walked into the night. The notice board still stood, the name plaques hanging from their wooden pegs...
Cabin A
Arya Stark
Ada Bartholdi
Felix

Cabin B
Bolin
Edmond Honda
Chikage Kushinada
Morikubo Nono
Citizen Snow

Cabin C
Sledge
Darv
Tomoko Kuroki
Corrin

Cabin D
Zinnia
Jack Frost
Tarlotte
Yurick
Tekhartha Zenyatta

Cabin E
Scarlet Witch
Genji Shimada
Poison
Jack

Cabin F
Tharja
Kyoko Kirigiri
Stiles
Victoria Chase
Jude Mathis

Cabin G
Lapis Lazuli
Catbug
Terezi

Cabin H
Diana
Nigel Higgins
Shuten-douji
Shane Walsh

Cabin I
Mcgucket
Neon Katt
Mike Dawson
Byakuya Togami​

Having fallen asleep on Chikage's head, it was only natural that upon being told to go to their cabins for the night, that Chikage would have returned Catbug to the cabin that he had been assigned to along with Lapis and one other. Laying outside the cabin for some time, Catbug finally awoke as the earliest glimpses of sunlight began to emit down onto the creature. Sitting up, Catbug groaned as he didn't get what he wanted to do last night, which was to have waved goodbye to Chikage as she walked off to likely join her own cabin mates. What a nice friend she was!

But Catbug was still pretty sleepy. Glancing up at the cabin door, Catbug shakily walked up the stairs before jumping up to grab the door handle and pull it open. This was going to be quite the new and exciting experience! He'd get to have a whole bed all to himself! But before Catbug could celebrate as he jumped down and entered the cabin, he noticed a figure seemingly shifting under one of the beds

"Hm... Meow! I see someone hiding under a bed!"

Xplode+used+roll+picture+xplode+rolled+image+dude+you+re+getting+baited+_6b0ccb08359a60dc24e33dbbf0a68721.jpg

Getting on all fours, Catbug pounced forward and whatever may have been hiding under his bed was quickly alarmed by this talking creature rushing straight towards him. The stranger bolted out from under the bed, but not before giving Catbug a good clean kick to the head. "S-Stay back! D-Do you hear me I said stay back!"

Wincing and rubbing at where he had been kicked straight in the forehead, Catbug climbed atop the bed to get a good look at his assailant. It was surprising, to say the least.

"You're just a little babu!"

netflix-casts-a-great-group-of-young-actors-but-stranger-things-have-happened-finn-wol-1063246.jpg

"Ba... What?! I'm no baby, I'm twelve years old, jerk! Why don't you get your brain checked out?!" The young boy snapped back, clearly looking he was quite agitated and confused with everything that had been going on. But he also realized that implying a creature that looked like Catbug might not have been the smartest move, he held up his hands. "I... I'm sorry. It's just I don't know how I got here! I'm Mike..."

"Catbug! It's nice to meet you, Mike! You're at a camp!". Catbug explained cheerfully though it still wasn't very helpful to Mike "... I figured it was a camp! The cabins, the woods, pretty much everything about this place! I don't know what I'm doing here!"

Oh. Well, then it seemed like he was in the same boat as everyone else!

"Same! But how come you didn't try finding us, Mike?" Catbug asked, to which Mike responded derisively with a roll of his eyes. "Yeah, because when I show up in a camp and have no idea how I got there, the first thing I'm gonna do is ask some Cat... Ladybug... thing for help! Can't you just call my parents or something?!"

"No phone! Well, at least I don't have one otherwise I'd totally let you use it!" Being a Catbug meant you were quite limited on where you could store things. But he could tell Mike was clearly frightened... Catbug would have done something, if not for the sudden and scream coming from another cabin. Catbug quickly turned and raced for the door. "Come on, Mike! We need to go see what that was!" Catbug yelled, seemingly expecting Mike to just fall in line.

Were the situation different, maybe Mike would have hesitated. But he wasn't going to give up on getting out of here just because of some weird talking hybrid animal thing. Reluctantly arming himself with a pillow, Mike ran out after Catbug. The pair were completely unaware of what awaited the two of them at the scene of the scream...

EAZXwQw.jpg

As morning crept upon the camp, Usami's voice erupted throughout: "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! Usami is happy to declare that a new day has begun! Let's face the morning sun and bring hope into our hearts!"

However, that wasn't the only thing to echo throughout the camp. There was a scream. Diana's scream, to be precise, followed by what sounded like a gunshot. Any who would rush to Cabin H would find a horrifying sight.

In the cabin was Diana, Shane, Nigel, and Mike Dawson, the group staring at the sight of Byakuya Togami's corpse. The fat boy was sitting on the floor of the cabin in a pool of blood, his back against the wall. His chin rested against his chest, his blond hair disheveled and in disarray.

"How... How?! Why is he dead?! What the fuck!"

5G3rcSw.png

"...!"

Having been one of the first, if not the first besides those who had already been residing within Cabin H to begin with, to arrive on the scene, Kyoko let out an audible gasp, displaying a rare sign of visible shock on her features when the body of their once so confident and self-assured leader would be found brutally murdered so suddenly.

Of course, it wasn't sudden at all, was it?

No, for people like her and him, these kinds of things were always bound to happen in situations like these.

Walking into the cabin in a bit of a daze was Jude Mathis, who stared at the body of Byakuya like it was some strange alien object. As if in slow motion, the buy turned to take in the room, his eyes eventually landing on one of the spectators. "You... You, make sure you bring everyone else here. Everyone has to know about this!"

Said spectator was Old Man McGucket, who said, "It's happening! The end times! I'll tell everybody!"

As the old man left, Jude started moving much more quickly, dropping down next to Byakuya to examine the body. "How could this have happened? At what time...?" As Jude pondered these questions, Nigel was next to speak up.

"Hey, no one touch the body until we figure out what the hell is going on." Nigel said this mostly to the expanding group of spectators, but he intended it for Jude as well.

"Oh...? I think it's quite clear what happened. The lion has been devoured by the hyenas," Shuten-Douji replied nonchalantly. Nigel would glare at Shuten-Douji, but didn't say anything before his attention went back to the dead boy and Jude.

"I'm a doctor!" assured the boy, glancing back toward Nigel. "I mean, I'm not a coroner... but I can do something. I have to give him a look over."

"I guess all that talk about happy days and sunshine was a bunch of bollocks, yeah?"

"Oh, no!!"

FN5hJwC.png

Standing at the entrance of the cabin now was Usami, who looked absolutely devastated. "No, how could this happen! Usami was on patrol! Usami tried to get everyone to get along! There wasn't supposed to be anything like this!" The rabbit moaned, lowering her head and covering her eyes with her hands. "Who would do such a thing...?"

A flurry of emotions hit Kyoko's head all at once. Fear and adrenaline from the realization that, as can be deciphered from a murder, there was a murderer running around, and more notably, frustration and anger for not getting the chance to discuss more with him concerning their situation, relations in their home worlds, what's been going on there, and so on.

Things that Byakuya Togami really would have discussed.

kiri007.png

"..."

Silently approaching the corpse, she knelt before him in what looked like a rare display of morose emotion for a brief moment.

"... Even to the end, for every lie you told us, even the one about who you were, the simple truth rang out very clearly that you wanted to keep everyone safe under your wing, didn't it?"

With that, she would stand up, turning to face the others when they would appear one by one at the cabin, a look of heated determination on her face.

kiri022.png

"... Listen up, everybody. There's been a tragic murder this morning, and we need to figure out who the culprit is before they can make another move. That much goes without saying," she spoke, crossing her arms as she maintained a cool, calm breath.

"In his stead, I will take his place as the leader. And we don't have time for objections."

"The first order of business is... Let's not waste any time and try to recreate the crime scene. Am I understood?"

It was all like instinct to her. Like clockwork.

Again, this wasn't her first rodeo.

By the time Kyoko was done talking, Diana had fled the cabin. Shane and Mike still remained, Shane looking only annoyed as he held a smoking gun...

Continued here.

CAST LIST
@Ringmaster as Ada Bartholdi "Ultimate Architect" [American Gods/Hidden World]
@C.T. as Arya Stark "Ultimate Killer" [Game of Thrones]
@Yang Lee as Bolin "Ultimate Earthbender" [The Legend Of Korra]
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@T.O.M. as Catbug "Ultimate Cutie" [Bravest Warriors]
@GlassTrinity as Citizen Snow "Ultimate Snowman" [Original Character]
@Minerva as Corrin "Ultimate Protector" [Fire Emblem]
@DapperDogman as Darv "Ultimate Saltborn" [Salt & Sanctuary]
@Yun Lee as Edmond Honda "Ultimate Sumo Wrestler" [Street Fighter]
@BarrenThin as Genji Shimada "Ultimate Forgiveness" [Overwatch]
@Krieg as Isaac "Felix" Gates "Ultimate Bounty Hunter" [Red VS Blue]
@The Tactician as Jack "Ultimate Samurai" [Samurai Jack]
@york as Jack Frost "Ultimate Funhouse" [Rise of the Guardians]
@Verite as Kyoko Kirigiri "Ultimate ???" [Danganronpa]
@Gummi Bunnies as "Lapis Lazuli" "Ultimate Crystal" [Original Character]
@LuckycoolHawk9 as M. "Stiles" Stilinski "Ultimate Sarcasm" [Teen Wolf]
@Crow as Morikubo Nono "Ultimate Wallflower" [THE iDOLM@STER]
@Jeremi as Poison "Ultimate Manager" [Street Fighter]
@Josh M as Scarlet Witch "Ultimate Witch" [Marvel Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]
@Hospes as Tarlotte "Ultimate Tantrum" [Kyoshiro to Town no Sora]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Tekhartha Zenyatta "Ultimate Teacher" [Overwatch]
@DBZ7 as Tharja "Ultimate Hextress" [Fire Emblem]
@Nater Taters as Tomoko Kuroki "Ultimate Loser" [WataMote]
@A Tiny Fool as Victoria Maribeth Chase "Ultimate Bitch" [Life is Strange]
@Takumi as Yurick "Ultimate Arcanist" [The Last Story]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Zinnia "Ultimate Lorekeeper" [Pokemon]​

Last edited:
Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"A Death in the Family"

Byakuya listened to the conversations going on around him carefully. Though there was little talk of the nature of the camp or who was ultimately behind all this, there was far less fighting going than there had been all day. It would seem that, finally, this forced coexistence was leading to some kind of cooperation. Byakuya now knew who the ones were to look out for were, those being Shane and Diana. Shane seemed the type who would never get along with the rest of the group, at least not before some major changes occurred. As for Diana, Byakuya had not the slightest clue why she seemed so hostile with him. It was a matter to worry about for another day.

"I'd like to say one final thing before we go to bed this evening!" declared the boy, standing up tall for all to see. His plate of food was unsurprisingly clean. "Tonight, our first night, is integral. Keep vigilant and keep on the watch for suspicious activity! However, do try to get a good night's rest... I will not tolerate tardiness for breakfast tomorrow morning! Attendance should be mandatory so that we may determine our plan of action for the day!"

"Riiiight..."

Diana was next to stand, smirking and staring straight at Byakuya. She looked at him as if he was totally beneath her.

RWTuOtQ.jpg

"You still expect us to hop on your command? All you do is bark and frankly, it's quite annoying. You know, I don't think I even like dogs... and I certainly can't stand ones that won't shut up. How about you take your fat mouth and your fat self and walk right into those woods. Please, never come back." Byakuya was visibly furious by the time Diana was finished. He was tired of this girl's hate for him and her distaste for working well with others. He clutched a fist and glared daggers at her, but Diana coolly brushed the boy off and began leaving the cafeteria. Her laughter echoed in from outside as she left the Visitor Center.

q3TZd4F.png

"Tch..." Closing his eyes, it took Byakuya a few moments to gather himself. He eventually relaxed, dropping his arm and opening his eyes to look around at the group. "If that will be all the outbursts we have this evening, then I think we should retire for the night."

As the cafeteria filled with the sound of scraping chairs and footsteps, Usami spoke up once again. "Don't worry, everyone! I will be patrolling the cabin area to make sure nothing fishy is going on! Please relax and have a good rest! Remember to review the notice board to make sure you know where you're sleeping!"

The students left the Visitor Center and walked into the night. The notice board still stood, the name plaques hanging from their wooden pegs...

Having fallen asleep atop Chikage's head, it was only natural that upon being told to go to their cabins for the night, that Chikage would have returned Catbug to the cabin that he had been assigned to along with Lapis and two others. Laying outside the cabin for some time, Catbug finally awoke as the earliest glimpses of sunlight began to emit down onto the creature. Sitting up, Catbug groaned as he didn't get what he wanted to do last night, which was to have waved goodbye to Chikage as she walked off to likely join her own cabin mates. What a nice friend she was!

But Catbug was still pretty sleepy. Glancing up at the cabin door, Catbug shakily walked up the stairs before jumping up to grab at the door handle and pull it open. This was going to be quite the new and exciting experience! He'd get to have a whole bed all to himself! But before Catbug could celebrate as he jumped down and entered the cabin, he noticed a figure seemingly shifting under one of the beds.

Xplode+used+roll+picture+xplode+rolled+image+dude+you+re+getting+baited+_6b0ccb08359a60dc24e33dbbf0a68721.jpg

Getting on all fours, Catbug pounced forward and whatever may have been hiding under his bed was quickly alarmed by this talking creature rushing straight towards him. The stranger bolted out from under the bed, but not before giving Catbug a good clean kick to the head. "S-Stay back! D-Do you hear me I said stay back!"

Wincing and rubbing at where he had been kicked straight in the forehead, Catbug climbed atop the bed to get a good look at his assailant. It was surprising to say the least.

netflix-casts-a-great-group-of-young-actors-but-stranger-things-have-happened-finn-wol-1063246.jpg

"Ba... What?! I'm no baby, I'm twelve years old, jerk! Why don't you get your brain checked out?!" The young boy snapped back, clearly looking he was quite agitated and confused with everything that had been going on. But he also realized that implying a creature that looked like Catbug might not have been the smartest move, he held up his hands. "I... I'm sorry. It's just I don't know how I got here! I'm Mike..."

"Catbug! It's nice to meet you, Mike! You're at a camp!" Catbug explained cheerfully though it still wasn't very helpful to Mike. "... I figured it was a camp! The cabins, the woods, pretty much everything about this place! I don't know what I'm doing here!"

"Same! But how come you didn't try finding us, Mike?" Catbug asked, to which Mike responded derisively with a roll of his eyes. "Yeah, because when I show up in a camp and have no idea how I got there, the first thing I'm gonna do is ask some Cat... Ladybug... thing for help! Can't you just call my parents or something?!"

"No phone! Well, at least I don't have one otherwise I'd totally let you use it!" Being a Catbug meant you were quite limited on where you could store things. But he could tell Mike was clearly frightened... Catbug would have done something, if not for the sudden and scream coming from another cabin. Catbug quickly turned and raced for the door. "Come on, Mike! We need to go see what that was!" Catbug yelled, seemingly expecting Mike to just fall in line.

Were the situation different, maybe Mike would have hesitated. But he wasn't going to give up on getting out of here just because of some weird talking hybrid animal thing. Reluctantly arming himself with a pillow, Mike ran out after Catbug. The pair were completely unaware of what awaited the two of them at the scene of the scream...

EAZXwQw.jpg

As morning crept upon the camp, Usami's voice erupted throughout: "Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey! Usami is happy to declare that a new day has begun! Let's face the morning sun and bring hope into our hearts!"

However, that wasn't the only thing to echo throughout the camp. There was a scream. Diana's scream, to be precise, followed by what sounded like a gunshot. Any who would rush to Cabin H would find a horrifying sight.

In the cabin was Diana, Shane, Nigel, and Mike Dawson, the group staring at the sight of Byakuya Togami's corpse. The fat boy was sitting on the floor of the cabin in a pool of blood, his back against the wall. His chin rested against his chest, his blond hair disheveled and in disarray.

5G3rcSw.png

"...!"

Having been one of the first, if not the first besides those who had already been residing within Cabin H to begin with, to arrive on the scene, Kyoko let out an audible gasp, displaying a rare sign of visible shock on her features when the body of their once so confident and self-assured leader would be found brutally murdered so suddenly.

No, for people like her and him, these kinds of things were always bound to happen in situations like these.

Walking into the cabin in a bit of a daze was Jude Mathis, who stared at the body of Byakuya like it was some strange alien object. As if in slow motion, the buy turned to take in the room, his eyes eventually landing on one of the spectators. "You... You, make sure you bring everyone else here. Everyone has to know about this!"

Said spectator was Old Man McGucket, who said, "It's happening! The end times! I'll tell everybody!"

As the old man left, Jude started moving much more quickly, dropping down next to Byakuya to examine the body. "How could this have happened? At what time...?" As Jude pondered these questions, Nigel was next to speak up.

"Hey, no one touch the body until we figure out what the hell is going on." Nigel said this mostly to the expanding group of spectators, but he intended it for Jude as well.

"Oh...? I think it's quite clear what happened. The lion has been devoured by the hyenas," Shuten-Douji replied nonchalantly. Nigel would glare at Shuten-Douji, but didn't say anything before his attention went back to the dead boy and Jude.

"I'm a doctor!" assured the boy, glancing back toward Nigel. "I mean, I'm not a coroner... but I can do something. I have to give him a look over."

"I guess all that talk about happy days and sunshine was a bunch of bollocks, yeah?"

"Oh, no!!"

FN5hJwC.png

Standing at the entrance of the cabin now was Usami, who looked absolutely devastated. "No, how could this happen! Usami was on patrol! Usami tried to get everyone to get along! There wasn't supposed to be anything like this!" The rabbit moaned, lowering her head and covering her eyes with her hands. "Who would do such a thing...?"

A flurry of emotions hit Kyoko's head all at once. Fear and adrenaline from the realization that, as can be deciphered from a murder, there was a murderer running around, and more notably, frustration and anger for not getting the chance to discuss more with him concerning their situation, relations in their home worlds, what's been going on there, and so on.

kiri007.png

"..."

Silently approaching the corpse, she knelt before him in what looked like a rare display of morose emotion for a brief moment.

"... Even to the end, for every lie you told us, even the one about who you were, the simple truth rang out very clearly that you wanted to keep everyone safe under your wing, didn't it?"

With that, she would stand up, turning to face the others when they would appear one by one at the cabin, a look of heated determination on her face.

kiri022.png

"... Listen up, everybody. There's been a tragic murder this morning, and we need to figure out who the culprit is before they can make another move. That much goes without saying," she spoke, crossing her arms as she maintained a cool, calm breath.

"In his stead, I will take his place as the leader. And we don't have time for objections."

"The first order of business is... Let's not waste any time and try to recreate the crime scene. Am I understood?"

By the time Kyoko was done talking, Diana had fled the cabin. Shane and Mike still remained, Shane looking only annoyed as he held a smoking gun...

CAST LIST
@Kaykay as Chikage Kushinada "Ultimate Jujutsuka" [History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi]
@CCC Kouhai as Five "Ultimate Game Master" [Zankyou no Terror]
@Dec as Jacket "Ultimate Overkill" [Hotline Miami]
@Melon as Leonidas "Ultimate King" [300]
@Hazel-rah as Ringabel "Ultimate Vagabond" [Bravely Default]
@Crimson Spartan as Seamus "Sledge" Cowden "Ultimate Breaching Charge" [Rainbow Six: Siege]

Poison had woken up late realized that the cabin and the camp in general was way too quiet would head out of the cabin to see what was going on. Seeing the crowd gathering around Cabin H she'd make her way there.

"Hey guys what are all of you doing he- Is that a body?"

Neon Katt looked visibly distressed as the others looked the body over. "I-I thought this was supposed to be a fun time?"

@Everyone

Continued from here.

Twilight Update
"A Death in the Family"

"Riiiight..."

RWTuOtQ.jpg

"You still expect us to hop on your command? All you do is bark and frankly, it's quite annoying. You know, I don't think I even like dogs... and I certainly can't stand ones that won't shut up. How about you take your fat mouth and your fat self and walk right into those woods. Please, never come back." Byakuya was visibly furious by the time Diana was finished. He was tired of this girl's hate for him and her distaste for working well with others. He clutched a fist and glared daggers at her, but Diana coolly brushed the boy off and began leaving the cafeteria. Her laughter echoed in from outside as she left the Visitor Center.

q3TZd4F.png

Having fallen asleep atop Chikage's head, it was only natural that upon being told to go to their cabins for the night, that Chikage would have returned Catbug to the cabin that he had been assigned to along with Lapis and two others. Laying outside the cabin for some time, Catbug finally awoke as the earliest glimpses of sunlight began to emit down onto the creature. Sitting up, Catbug groaned as he didn't get what he wanted to do last night, which was to have waved goodbye to Chikage as she walked off to likely join her own cabin mates. What a nice friend she was!

But Catbug was still pretty sleepy. Glancing up at the cabin door, Catbug shakily walked up the stairs before jumping up to grab at the door handle and pull it open. This was going to be quite the new and exciting experience! He'd get to have a whole bed all to himself! But before Catbug could celebrate as he jumped down and entered the cabin, he noticed a figure seemingly shifting under one of the beds.

Wincing and rubbing at where he had been kicked straight in the forehead, Catbug climbed atop the bed to get a good look at his assailant. It was surprising to say the least.

"Catbug! It's nice to meet you, Mike! You're at a camp!" Catbug explained cheerfully though it still wasn't very helpful to Mike. "... I figured it was a camp! The cabins, the woods, pretty much everything about this place! I don't know what I'm doing here!"

EAZXwQw.jpg

5G3rcSw.png

"...!"

"Oh, no!!"

FN5hJwC.png

kiri007.png

"..."

kiri022.png

CAST LIST
@CCC Kouhai as Five "Ultimate Game Master" [Zankyou no Terror]
@Dec as Jacket "Ultimate Overkill" [Hotline Miami]
@Melon as Leonidas "Ultimate King" [300]
@Hazel-rah as Ringabel "Ultimate Vagabond" [Bravely Default]
Poison had woken up late realized that the cabin and the camp in general was way too quiet would head out of the cabin to see what was going on. Seeing the crowd gathering around Cabin H she'd make her way there.

"Hey guys what are all of you doing he- Is that a body?"

Neon Katt looked visibly distressed as the others looked the body over. "I-I thought this was supposed to be a fun time?"

@Everyone
Jack had known this would happen. He had had the chance to potentially prevent this by intervening further into Shane's matters, but no, he had simply thought the man was only full of false confidence and arrogance. Yet it was the samurai's own complacency and arrogance that held him from confronting Shane sooner. For that, a young man had paid the price, and for a moment, he felt the weight of the gunman's sins upon his heart before shaking it away.

"So, it seems my worst fears have been confirmed..." Without a moment's hesitation, he stepped forward with a glare leveled towards Shane, "I should have intervened sooner, to ensure this tragedy had not occurred... However, I will not hesitate now. I suggest you willingly surrender your firearm, before I take it from you by force."

@Jeremi @CrunchyCHEEZIT @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.