Status
Not open for further replies.
(If someone has played this character and wishes for me not to play them...feel free to speak up. Because my memory fucking sucks on who's played what)

Also I swear to God I will stay in this, and if I don't you may kill me.

youmurderer-bb.regular.png

LINK

pvzZYVx.jpg

Name
Zinnia

Approximately 18 or over, but her real age is unknown in canon

Origin
She comes from a region called Hoenn within the ORAS universe.

Character History
Zinnia - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Lorekeeper

Item of Importance
Aster's pokeball

Canon
Pokemon ORAS

Other Details
The information below was on Zinnia's old sign up sheet for Murder XII so I think I'll just put it here too for the heck of it.

Weaknesses/Fears
Zinnia's only real weakness is Aster, and the past that haunts her. In her canon, Zinnia states that she lost a daughter named Aster, who her Whismur is named after. Her fear seems to be failing to protect the world and others who depend on her. She also may be afraid she won't be able to find a purpose in life, as she had completed her quest at the end of her canon.

Strengths/Abilities
Zinnia is a nimble, quick witted young woman with a team of powerful dragon Pokemon on her side. One of her strengths could be her determined attitude, and her ability to keep in high spirits even when thinking about sad things from her past. She also has the ability to mega evolve her Salamance.

@The Tactician - Finally did it. ;D

Last edited:
pvzZYVx.jpg

Name
Zinnia

Approximately 18 or over, but her real age is unknown in canon

Origin
She comes from a region called Hoenn within the ORAS universe.

Character History
Zinnia - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Lorekeeper

Item of Importance
Zinnia's daughter (pet Pokemon) Aster :3 I hope this counts. Zinnia doesn't really have much else important to her. XD haha.

Canon
Pokemon ORAS

Other Details
The information below was on Zinnia's old sign up sheet for Murder XII so I think I'll just put it here too for the heck of it.

Weaknesses/Fears
Zinnia's only real weakness is Aster, and the past that haunts her. In her canon, Zinnia states that she lost a daughter named Aster, who her Whismur is named after. Her fear seems to be failing to protect the world and others who depend on her. She also may be afraid she won't be able to find a purpose in life, as she had completed her quest at the end of her canon.

Strengths/Abilities
Zinnia is a nimble, quick witted young woman with a team of powerful dragon Pokemon on her side. One of her strengths could be her determined attitude, and her ability to keep in high spirits even when thinking about sad things from her past. She also has the ability to mega evolve her Salamance.

@The Tactician - Finally did it. ;D

Will you bite random strangers again? :7

Appearance:
latest

Name: Edmond Honda

Origin: Japan

Occupation: Professional Sumo wrestler, with the second highest rank of Ozeki. Ispiring member of the Olympics Committee.

Character History: E. Honda

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Sumo Wrestler

Item of Importance: Fighting Spirit, of course! ...wait, that doesn't count? Well, in that case, a pouch of salt he carries in order to perform shubatsu during a match.

Canon: Street Fighter series

(If someone has played this character and wishes for me not to play them...feel free to speak up. Because my memory fucking sucks on who's played what)

Also I swear to God I will stay in this, and if I don't you may kill me.

LINK

Looks good! Your wiki link just isn't working, though.

OK

Decided I'd save Gohan for another event lol

But I think y'all will like who I'm putting in place of him.~

"Hi! I'm Catbug! :3"

Name

Catbug

Origin

See-Through Zone

Character History
Catbug

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Cutie

Item of Importance
Sir Jeffers

sir_jeffers_by_vinyl_brony95-d6i0432.png

Canon
Bravest Warriors

and now I wait until the game starts~

photo.jpg

Item of Importance
Zinnia's daughter (pet Pokemon) Aster :3 I hope this counts. Zinnia doesn't really have much else important to her. XD haha.
I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND... I don't think it would be fair to let you have Aster. I feel bad cus I know Aster is really important to Zinnia, but...

: ( Maybe I'll think it more.

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND... I don't think it would be fair to let you have Aster. I feel bad cus I know Aster is really important to Zinnia, but...

: ( Maybe I'll think it more.

It's okay if she can't, but I figured it was worth a try... since Aster would be my first choice. XD lol. Just let me know what you decide so I can update my sheet... plus, my prologue will be different depending on whether she has Aster or not. ;D

Last edited:
It's okay if she can't, but I figured it was worth a try... since Aster would be my first choice. XD lol. Just let me know what you decide so I can update my sheet... plus, my prologue will be different depending on whether she has Aster or not. ;D
maybe aster's pokeball but it is empty :0

Name: Wanda Maximoff

Character History:
Scarlet Witch
Member of the Coalition and Strike team

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Witch

Item of Importance: Her cape
Canon: Marvel 616

Last edited:
Hello, Ringmaster here. Here to just say that I'm-

"HOLD IT RIGHT THAR!!"

Oh god, no.

"YOUS GOTTA PAY FER LEAVING ME OUT IN THE COLD!"

I swear, it was a mis-OHMIGOD, IS THAT A ROBOT D-!!

*Squash*

tumblr_inline_nuxwwdpWM01r7yoas_500.gif

"YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAW!! TIME FER A HOOTIN-ANNY, HIGH-FALUTIN' HOEDOWN!"

Name

"Names Old Man McGucket! Rhymes with bucket!"

"I'M AS OLD AS THAT THAR COON FAMILY NESTING IN MAH JUNK!"

Origin

"Gravity Falls! Junkyard, and sometime rooting through peoples garbage!"

Character History

"Well.....If'n yer really wanna know?"

tumblr_inline_nkbyorrtrC1r90a6f.gif

Ultimate Title

"Ultimate Architect! THIS TITLES MINE NOW! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Item of Importance

"THIS HERE HAND PUPPET!"

tumblr_nkyfhfVbKz1qk24apo3_500.gif

Canon

Gravity Falls.

Other Details

tumblr_mxu723eoyL1r23yneo6_400.gif

I regret nothing.

Hello, Ringmaster here. Here to just say that I'm-

"HOLD IT RIGHT THAR!!"

Oh god, no.

"YOUS GOTTA PAY FER LEAVING ME OUT IN THE COLD!"

I swear, it was a mis-OHMIGOD, IS THAT A ROBOT D-!!

*Squash*

tumblr_inline_nuxwwdpWM01r7yoas_500.gif

"YEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAW!! TIME FER A HOOTIN-ANNY, HIGH-FALUTIN' HOEDOWN!"

Name

"Names Old Man McGucket! Rhymes with bucket!"

"I'M AS OLD AS THAT THAR COON FAMILY NESTING IN MAH JUNK!"

Origin

"Gravity Falls! Junkyard, and sometime rooting through peoples garbage!"

Character History

"Well.....If'n yer really wanna know?"

tumblr_inline_nkbyorrtrC1r90a6f.gif

Ultimate Title

"Ultimate Architect! THIS TITLES MINE NOW! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Item of Importance

"THIS HERE HAND PUPPET!"

tumblr_nkyfhfVbKz1qk24apo3_500.gif

Canon

Gravity Falls.

Other Details

tumblr_mxu723eoyL1r23yneo6_400.gif

I regret nothing.
well, at least it isn't a centaur

• Love
  • Love
Appearance:
kristinalarkina_1339347623_18.jpg

yH52-oN-gWY.jpg
x_856bf61c.jpg
rJbAbPfDQ_g.jpg
z_a996356b.jpg
z_eb3ff333.jpg
z_7d28a502.jpg
P7qyvN43TsA.jpg
iIJhTjQCkKU.jpg
UjxoIbZTeFc.jpg
kkrxf9-txEQ.jpg
PwFOik_Ab70.jpg
ld8cEv8y8s4.jpg
puVYt5RQWiE.jpg

Name:
Aeryn Olivia (Liva)
Officer Liva

Nicknames:
Ryn, Liv, Livvie, Oli (Ollie), Arina, Ri, Nia, Ni
Only a select few can call her by these nicknames. To the peacekeepers and people she doesn't trust, it's Officer Liva or Liva.

Race:
Sebacean-Human hybrid

Canon:
Farscape, OC.

Origin:
Aeryn comes from the Peacekeeper Command Carrier (Although ever since she was put into the Mercenary team, she has been living in a Peacekeeper Marauder with the rest of her team.

Ultimate title:
The Ultimate Assassin

Soldier

17 (Unlike Humans, Sebaceans age slower. A Sebacean female who was 17 would be around 19-20 in human years.)

Sexuality:
Demisexual/Pansexual
She's a serial flirt. She'll flirt with girls or boys, but deep down she's a hopeless romantic.

Strengths:
Increased eyesight, strength and tolerance for biological immunity, Does not get sick as much as humans, Increased longevity (At least twice as long as humans on earth.)

Sebacean senses are sharper than human's, but being a Hybrid Aeryn is a bit of both.

Talents and Skills:
- She is adept at combat, using a variety of different guns, and sniping.

- She is very intelligent, often being able to come up with solutions or backdoors to problems that others would never think of, inheriting this from her father.

- Stealth; She can easily get into places that others cannot, and is very flexible. She momentarily was on a team tasked to steal certain things/technology and bring them back to base. Almost all of the missions were successful.

- Lock picking. Whether it be multidimensional locks with bio-locks and retinal scanners, or a simple earth door, she is adept at technology and lock picking.

- Hacking; Her Peacekeeper training covered a lot of information in this topic, which she aced. Most of all her teachers or instructors loved her, and by the end of her training she was a Star pupil. She often would play two parts in missions: Disabling security monitors, hacking into databases and doing quite a lot more otherwise 'illegal' things. If it wasn't sanctioned by the Peacekeepers, she would probably be in jail by now.

- Combat; She is incredibly adept in combat, possessing a large amount of information on how to do irreparable harm, kill or make comatose to many different alien races.

- Engineering; Despite her instructors and many other people discouraging her, she pursued classes in Engineering and Piloting. She found that she could do both very well, and often makes adjustments to her weapons to suit the mission.

Weaknesses:
A biological drawback is their inability to deal with extreme heat (due to their genetic loss of the gland required to regulate heat) overheating leads to a state known as the heat delirium, a brain fever that leads to a permanent coma-state referred to as the living death. Until the onset of the final stage the condition may be halted or even reversed, by sufficiently lowering the sufferer's core temperature.

Aeryn, however, being a mix of sebacecan and Human, went through a series of surgeries to give her this organ that regulates heat. (This happened when she was off-world on a mission and underwent an intense medical breakdown. The doctor there harvested some of her Human DNA and created a biological 'blueprint', if you will, of the organ that humans have, needed to regulate heat. Coincidentally, this was the same doctor that John Crichton went to, to remove the growth on his brain. The doctor, while he was unconscious, did his own harvesting and took full scans of his body along with harvesting some DNA cells to replicate in his own studies, in the event that humans ever ventured to his little part of the galaxy. Fortunately for Aeryn, (The second!), this doctor could give her exactly what she needed.

While humans cannot stand as much cold as Sebaceans can, alternatively, humans can withstand much more heat than Sebaceans.

Biography:
To understand Aeryn Olivia's history, you must first understand her mother's.

After becoming the love and partner of John Crichton, Aeryn was taken by the Scarrans, a race of creatures that desired and believed they were above all others. After kidnapping Aeryn, they discovered she was pregnant, with John Crichton's child. While Aeryn was there, they secretly harvested an egg that was fertilized, and started growing it after Aeryn was rescued. They implanted this egg into another Sebacean and she carried it to term, then bore the child. Having getting to know Aeryn before she was rescued, she named the baby girl Aeryn Olivia, after Aeryn, and John's sister. (However the part about John's sister she was not aware of.) This was what Aeryn was going to name her baby if it was a girl.

The Scarrans kept the child in hopes that she would give them the key to the universe, until Aeryn was about three, and a Peacekeeper raid on the Scarran base turned up this young, seemingly Peacekeeper child. They took the child, and raised her as their own.

Ever since Aeryn was young, she was obviously different from other children. She had a more rebellious side, that no amount of strict teachers or caretakers could or would fix. She received many disciplines, but continued to act out. She became good at manipulating, lying, and being able to tell when others were lying. At the age of twelve, she was no longer considered the rebellious child, but rather the 'good child', having turned her attitude around. But she was the same as she had ever been, she just had gotten better at hiding it.

At age Thirteen, she was given her first test, one of many she would take before being enrolled as a Soldier. Throughout her training, she often showed impressive skills in thinking, and being able to use a variety of weapons. Most of her classmates hated her, but because of her excelled status. She rose through the ranks and was deployed at Fifteen as a Mercenary, a secret division of the Peacekeepers that was most valued for their stealth tactics, tactical awareness and quick kills. They could get in and out without anyone noticing them even being there.

Being an incredibly smart, quick and stealthy young officer, she would eventually lead the Merc team, later becoming well-known for her marksmanship and quick-thinking.

Personality:
Stubborn | Protective | Reckless | Manipulator | Determined | Fierce | Feisty | Anger issues | Dangerous | A trained killer | Flirtatious | Rebellious | Wild Child | Tempestuous | Passionate | Temptress

Aeryn is extremely loyal to people she knows and trusts. People that have wronged her rarely get a second chance, and if she's angry at you, it would be wise to at least be about a square mile away from her, unless you want to wake up one day without your mivonks. She's feisty, dangerous, but can be the most caring person you've ever met if you let her. She doesn't use her powers nearly at all, because in the Peacekeepers, if she did, she would have been perceived a threat and executed. She has a somewhat good handle on her powers, but if her anger flares up her powers sometimes get out of hand. One time, she accidentally poisoned her boyfriend when she learned he was cheating on her by changing the molecular compound of his food.
She's also a hopeless romantic, and even though the peacekeepers have their own rules about relationships, she never listened to them, anyways, just got better at hiding it.

She enjoys her own time and has an affinity for crafting things, and also singing, but she doesn't do that often because it wasn't allowed by the Peacekeepers. She likes learning new languages as one of her pastimes, and she currently knows twelve different alien languages. Some including Scarran, Sebacean (Obviously), Luxon, Delvian and more.

Dislikes:
Food cubes, small ships, jails, being trapped.

Others:
She has an English accent, and can speak the English language.

Item of importance:
1Pcs-Blue-Universe-Earth-Pendant-Necklace-Lunar-Nebula-Galaxy-Necklace-Pendant-Space-Pendant-Glass-Dome-Art.jpg

A locket with a picture of Earth, the name Earth, and the name Aeryn and John engraved in English script on the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.