Not open for further replies.
Xu9MFKz.jpg

name: ellie

origin: post-fungal apocalyptic boston, massachusetts

character history: Ellie

ultimate title: ultimate survivalist

item of importance: a book of puns

canon: the last of us

ALRIGHTY, I'll officially be starting the game Wednesday, July 27th.

I think I'll be withdrawing for this RP. Not feeling any motivation to RP much now.

RIP Bomb

Well at least I have everyone else.

I heard through Yun that Poison was in this and I had to join ^^

Even tho I should do SF, I'm just am getting into The Legend of Korra, so I gotta do someone from there!

Expect a CS in less than an hour!

Appearance:

Bolin_(The_Legend_of_Korra).jpg

latest

(How can you not love this face?)
Name: Bolin

Origin: Republic City, United Republic

Character History: Bolin

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Earthbender

Item of Importance: Since he can't have Pabu, nothing.

Canon: The Legend Of Korra

Other Details: I want to have him at the immediate end of season 3. I prefer that Bolin to grown up Bolin :T

"It's Winter time baby!"
snow_animation_by_glasstrinity-d9rbery.gif

Appearance:
[spoili]
TWKzPWR.png
[/spoili]

[spoili]
Zb0FbtL.png
[/spoili]
Name: Citizen Snow

Origin: Someplace cold... Probably.

Occupation: Magical Snowman who brings joy to children... And then eats them.

Character History: Nothing worth noting, though he did spend a short period of time as a recruit in the Coalition.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Snowman

Item of Importance: The bucket on Snow's head

Canon: OC

Other Details: Along with the ability to manipulate his body as well as other snow, Citizen Snow is also gifted with an Identity Curse. The Identity Curse is a passive skill that grants the user immunity to to all harm save for a few certain weaknesses. This varies from user to user, but in Snow's case he is immune to all forms of damage except for attacks originating from beings or objects passed down from myth and legends, oh and also salt for some reason. Common weaknesses for a snowman such as heat or fire have no effect on Snow, unless of course they are legendary/mythical in nature. For whatever the reason Snow can't seem to change his shape or manipulate snow anymore, but his Identity Curse is still active. Thanks to this no matter how hot things get at summer camp, he wont have to worry about melting!

Trinity, it was mentioned earlier that items such as hats and armour can count as clothing. If you do have another item of importance in mind, well...

I'd love to add some other item but Snow doesn't really have anything other than his carrot nose and bucket. I guess they'll have to do. >.>

Reactions: Takumi and Crow
Reactions: Takumi
f1abc36a0235b7d88978bf226198e877.jpg

Name:
Terezi Pyrope

Origin:
Alternia

Sgrub Player

Character History:
[ I´m currently on a school laptop that can access any Wiki page at all.
I will post it once I am on my other computer though ]

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Justace

Item of Importance:
Terezi has a cane with a dragon head
that she can not bear to part with, because she is
blind and it helps her see.

[ Canon it doubles as blade but here it will not ]
09af2d44db786e72410dd8b9fb0ddfd1.jpg

Canon:
Homestuck

Other Details:
Terezi Is Blind and uses her sense of smell
for nearly everything, including reading.

Name:
Terezi Pyrope

Origin:
Alternia

Sgrub Player

Character History:
[ I´m currently on a school laptop that can access any Wiki page at all.
I will post it once I am on my other computer though ]

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Justace

Item of Importance:
Terezi has a cane with a dragon head
that she can not bear to part with, because she is
blind and it helps her see.

[ Canon it doubles as blade but here it will not ]
Spoiler
09af2d44db786e72410dd8b9fb0ddfd1.jpg

Canon:
Homestuck

Other Details:
Terezi Is Blind and uses her sense of smell
for nearly everything, including reading.
Looks good to me. Just get to the wiki link when you can, but no rush as it's not a huge deal.

"The sweating teddy bears with claws concerns me."

Appearance:
"I use a varient of the MJOLNIR Mk. V armor which is as follows.
Primary color-Steel
Secondary color-Maroon
Head-MJOLNIR Mk. V regular
Chest- Tactical/Patrol
Left Shoulder- MJOLNIR Mk. V
Right Shoulder- CQC
Wrist- Tactical/TACPAD
Utility-Hard Case
Visor Color- Black
Knee Guards- Grenadier

Name:
"I will not reveal my true name as that weak child is dead. I use the names Noble, Six, Lone Wolf, or Wolfy."

"Classified, though if I must, I appear anywhere from 19 to 21 years old."

Origin:
"A UNSC colony that was Glassed by Covie forces, in truth I don't remember the name nor is it necessary to rip those bastards' throats open."

"SPARTAN-III, formerly a Lone Operator that was sent to the now descend NOBLE team and now I'm fighting parasitic squid-popcorn creatures."

Character History:
"I was born on a UNSC colony where I spent my childhood before the Covenant Glassed it. My Father went out to help the defense while my Mother tried getting us to a bunker or a extraction. She was gutted by a Elite Zealot despite putting up a decent struggle. Ironically, the first Elite I met was that very same one and I returned the favor. I officially kept its Energy Sword dubbing it 'Elite Slayer' and repeated the fate of Mom to dozens of Elites.

I would be recruited into the SPARTAN-III program where we would be used as suicide troopers against the Covies. I was pulled out right after training because I was 'special' and forced to eliminate Insurrectionist cells and later participate in several defensive operations against the Covenant. All failed.

I would be placed in Noble team to replace Sierra A293 ,Thom, after anti-insurrectionist operations on Mamore. On the planet Reach, I would be among the first to encounter the Covenant after they took down a Relay and after weeks of fighting, Reach would fall to them. Most of my team would be killed in action and I would remain behind after the Pillar of Autumn would flee with a package. I attempted a last stand against Covenant forces and very nearly succumbed to them. However, a parasitic race known as the Flood caused a distraction allowing my escape and recovery by a Engineer known as Light as Feather.

I was then contacted by the Forerunner A.I. known as Watchful Seer who deployed a Promethean Knight and Watcher to protect me. We would later arrive at Castle base where the complex underneath housed a ship that could be used to escape, but the Flood first needed to be contained. After acquiring a handful of nukes and finishing them, we were about to escape Reach and activate them when I woke up in a bus filled with unknowns. Thanks for being so non-helpful!

Ultimate Title:
"I don't get how this is useful, but I guess I'm known as Ultimate Lone Wolf?"

Item of Importance:
"As stated before I still have my armor which boosts a now defunct shield function, motion tracker, a compass, ammo tracker, cooling system, a thosuand pounds, and titanium alloy."

Canon:
"A Halo: Reach Fanfiction, lucky that I get to continue my rampage of revenge after this".

Other Details:
"I just wanted to say thank you again for ripping me from my world and allowing the Flood to run amock."

Item of Importance:
"As stated before I still have my armor which boosts a now defunct shield function, motion tracker, a compass, ammo tracker, cooling system, a thosuand pounds, and titanium alloy."
This is fine, though I'd say have the motion tracker/compass be defunct as well and then you can jump in whenever you wish.

This is fine, though I'd say have the motion tracker/compass be defunct as well and then you can jump in whenever you wish.

Darn it, thought I could fox my way into that, but they're now defunct.

A compass is fitting for a camping motif.

Status
Not open for further replies.