Name
Byakuya Togami

Origin
Japan

Occupation
Heir to the Togami Corporation

Character History
Wiki link

It's known Byakuya Togami appeared under the name Brennan during the Dark Presence Incident, where he had lost memories of his previous life and thought to have grown up in America. In truth, these were false memories implanted into Byakuya by a dark presence, who hoped to break down their prisoners in an effort to take over their bodies. As was revealed during the incident, this Byakuya was not the real Byakuya, but a form of him created by the dark presence using memories of the real one.

Though Byakuya never managed to regain his true memories, he agreed to work against the dark presence until he did so, though it's unclear what's happened to him since then or how he seemed to have gained so much weight.

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Affluent Progeny

Item of Importance
Golden Gun

A replica of a gun used by a certain assassin. It seems to be missing a part, and the firing mechanism doesn't work. As a weapon, it's entirely useless.

tumblr_inline_mstsf6OSwV1qz4rgp.png

Canon
Danganronpa

Other Details
He's got a 50 in. bust size, ladies.​

Name:
Chikage Kushinada

Origin:
Japan

Disciple

Character History:
History

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Jujutsuka

Item of Importance:
Clippings from various candy magazines

Canon:
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi​

DAMMET, I WAS BEAT TO ULTIMATE BITCH

RIP

Anyways I'll post a Cs shortly

Appearance:

latest

Name: Yurick

Origin: Lazulis Island

Character History:
His father was the captain of a sea crew and commandeered a large ship. He and his mother usually stayed home while his father was traveling, and most likely they lived somewhere on the coast. Yurick's father was involved in a dangerous mission, and did not return home. Rumors started, saying that Yurick's father had run away as a coward, having the knowledge that the village was going to be attacked. Yurick did not believe these rumors and tried to convince others that his father stayed and fought on. Despite this, Yurick and his mother left their village, and not long after his mother passed away.

He took up arcane arts afterwards. He couldn't learn them the traditional ways and gained his fire magic through putting a stone into his right eye. Said stone made him very powerful. He eventually became a mercenary so he could survive.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate Arcanist

Item of Importance: The journal his father left behind in passing

Canon: The Last Story

Other Details: Nothing I can think of. Hope he's okay.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
RWTuOtQ.jpg

"Just look at you! You're filthy!"

Name
Diana

Origin
Britain

Occupation
Duchess
Orphan

Character History
Wiki link

It's known Diana appeared under the name Deanna during the Dark Presence Incident, where she had lost memories of her previous life and thought to have grown up in America. In truth, these were false memories implanted into Diana by a dark presence, who hoped to break down their prisoners in an effort to take over their bodies. As was revealed during the incident, this Diana was not the real Diana, but a form of her created by the dark presence using memories of the real one.

Diana never regained her true memories and when she learned everything about her was fake, she refused to help work against the dark presence and went off on her own to brave the dangers of the dark place. It's unknown what has happened to her since then, though it was believed unlikely she would survive for very long.

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Strong-Willed Leader

Item of Importance
A single red crayon

Canon
Rule of Rose

---

J0uQwej.png

"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth."

Name
Jude Mathis

Origin
Leronde, Rieze Maxia

Occupation
Spyrite Researcher

Character History
Wiki link

It's known Jude Mathis appeared under the name Jake during the Dark Presence Incident, where he had lost memories of his previous life and thought to have grown up in America. In truth, these were false memories implanted into Jude by a dark presence, who hoped to break down their prisoners in an effort to take over their bodies. As was revealed during the incident, this Jude was not the real Jude, but a form of him created by the dark presence using memories of the real one.

Jude never regained his true memories and never learned of the true machinations behind the incident due to his death moments before all was revealed. Jude's death meant his soul was lost to the dark presence, so it is unclear what has occurred to him since then.

Ultimate Title
Ultimate Combat Medic

Item of Importance
A spirit fossil

Canon
Tales of Xillia​

Last edited:
"... CAKEEEEE! MAKE ME CAKE NOW, NOW DAMMIT! MEOW MEOW MEOW!!!!"

74778.jpg

Name: Tarlotte of the Aligned Planets

Age: Very late childhood/early teens, despite her appearance.

Origin: Academia(?)

Character History: The semi-partner- though, more like abuser -of Sōjirō Ayanokōji, Tarlotte is one of four Absolute Angels. Horribly mistreated, she was accepted and cared for by only one person, ever - Sōjirō. Since then, she roped the poor man- who, going by the bases set by the other Absolute Angels and their partners, should have been her master -into her countless childish shenanigans, often wreaking havoc wherever she goes. Particularly, she has it out for Kuu Shiratori, Setsuna of the Moment of Dreams, and Kyoshiro Ayanokōji, who interrupted one of her bouts of mischief.

Ultimate Title: Ultimate purest most kindest little angel Tantrum

Item of Importance: [ONE item of importance that means something to your character. This is the only item they may have on them when they appear in the game. It can't be a weapon]

Canon: Kyoshiro to Town no Sora

Other Details: As an Absolute Angel, Tarlotte acquires 'mana'(or energy) through kissing someone on the lips, much like humans get energy by eating. Additionally, despite being older than she looks, she has the attitude and temper of a child.​

Appearance:

bf1a6293f09eb5d04c4d4a2a8aa5a0bd.jpg

Name: Ada Bartholdi

Origin: The hearts and needs of America

Character History:

The cycle of Life and Death is the only constant, the only cycle in this world that will move eternal. Empires crumble, the names of men and women erode into the dust. Even the purported Immortals who think to cheat the Pale Rider with their seeming of life know, in their heart of hearts the truth. That being that there is nothing so inevitable as ones end. Even the Gods are not immune to this, though they would love to think otherwise.

It is of Gods I would speak of today, the ones who had been with us the longest, ingrained into our hearts and mind. Odin the All-Father, Coyote the Trickster of the American Plains, Zeus the Lord of the Sky and many more. Today, I will share with you several great truths. Most notable being this.

Gods lie between two worlds. The mortal and the divine. Some may sneer, but without mortals? Gods would be nothing. Less than a nagging voice in your head, bereft of all power. This is why many Gods today either no longer exist or are greatly reduced. Entropy sets in, humanity forgets and the God is reduced to nothing and dies, consumed by the world.

However, this state is not forever. A god may die, but the world remembers. Gaia remembers her children and now and then... A God is reborn. One notable incident, occurring in the eighties. That era was a major time for the Hidden World. Lo Pan was defeated, his three Storms following in his wake. King Jareth of the Underrealm would meet his match in a young girl seeking to save her brother. Two Immortals would clash, one of many incidents to follow up to the time of this writing. But most pertinent of all to our story? The Goddess Terpsichore would have become reborn and grow into her powers.

There must always be an Odin. Or a Zeus. Or any number of such figures, connected to the world. When and where such figures appear? That is a subject that has long defied those who study such a obscure, if intriguing branch of study. Perhaps they come when most needed, the world selecting her children as the situation deems. Perhaps blood and land decides, as the Earth remembers where gods have tread. Or perhaps gods are called by Mortal Thought?

We may never know. What we do know is this for sure.

Gods are limited in their sphere of influence. Thor of the Storm for example, would be greatly reduced in the earth-lair of Hades. Second, no matter how powerful, they cannot affect free will or induce control of another. This is forever barred to them. Finally.... Gods can die, under the right circumstance and conditions. This above all, terrifies the eldest ones to some degree. Which brings us to our most disquieting truth.

Gods can cut the cord that binds them to the Planet. One such figure was Nergal, of the Babylonian Pantheon. To prevent his reducement, he made a deal with Infernal Powers and became a powerful demon.

Forever would he be barred from the cycle of rebirth, all his gifts now to one purpose... The destruction of everything.

So what does this tell us about the Gods? The pagan fixtures, children of Gaia? I myself am not entirely sure. I do know this however. A god most of all, desires to be whole. And I would be much mistaken if simply because we live in a modern era such as this, that it would be the last we see of them.

-From the desk of T.M.R. Guest lecturer at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

-----------

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

She had stood there for many years now, ever since her induction. An idol representing the dream of America as a whole and a lighthouse to what it could be, rather then what it is today. And when it was announced, a shop on a little corner was opened at the same time. Its owner, not 'American' as it was seen today, but rather in the form of an immigrant. A plucky, French girl who repaired pretty much anything that came her way and never turned away any who needed work. In times when 'No Irish' signs littered the many streets, she welcomed in these souls. When a madman in Germany raised his hand to conquer the known world, she along with many of her sisters worked night and day in all they could, to stop him. When Dr. King made his famous speech, she bought a bus ticket and went all the way, just to be there.

From Watergate to Grassy Knoll, she wept and a nation wept alongside her.

She was the Goddess invoked by those who kept the dream burning.

She was the ideal that her father had in mind, when he forged the statue that inspired poets and those who had lost everything to make a new life.

"I am the dream."

"I am the flame."

"I am Liberty."

And so long as these things are still held true in the hearts of my worshipers, I will never truly fade.

Ultimate Title: The Ultimate Architect.

Item of Importance: One 1886 silver eagle dollar.

Canon: Technically American Gods(Neil Gaimen)/Hidden World setting

Other Details: Ada is a goddess, called into being by the American Dream and those who have immigrated for a better life. Her place of power where she is strongest is primarily New York City, but also any great patriotic territory such as Valley Forge or the Washington Monument. This manifests in immortality of a sort. She can die via violence, but she never ages nor does she get sick. She loves art, in memory of her father and while is at home around most guns('Cause MURICA), she believes in being a builder more. This manifests in an uncanny expertise where machines are concerned- Attributed to her when she was known as the Riveter. She speaks all languages- Freedom is a universal thing after all and when she speaks to people, it seems that she's speaking their native tongue.

Her normal appearance is her mundane form. That of a blonde, perky woman in a green mechanic jumpsuit.

When invoking her power in battle when given full access, she can summon the souls of those who had fallen in Service of America Ideals to fight on her behalf. as well as take her goddess form to strike on the field of battle.

She loves stage magic and old fashioned diners. Misses the sixties.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
So, I avoided using it because I assumed someone else would or it'd be taken by an NPC but could I change Zenyattas ultimate title to "Ultimate Teacher"?

So, I avoided using it because I assumed someone else would or it'd be taken by an NPC but could I change Zenyattas ultimate title to "Ultimate Teacher"?
First come, first served.

So yes

Introducing...

rAdiFCK.jpg

THE ONE AND ONLY

Ov6TFIW.png

TEKKEN!

tumblr_inline_nv7x96PXyL1tt9w4g_540.png

"Hurs?"

tumblr_inline_nhiybu0Q8q1re9spw.png

"Umm... why is there a weird cat here? It's kinda cute though."

Appearance:

latest

Name:

Tekken

Origin: [Where they live/come from]

I dunno. The mountains?

Martial Artist

Character History:

Tekken

Tekken is a martial artist who trained very rigorously in the mountains for such a long time, that her body registers most of the pain she receives as pleasure. During her training, Tekken befriended a bear named Kuma, and they become buddies. Tekken is also friends with some of the characters from the Neptunia Series.

Ultimate Title:

Ultimate Masochist

Item of Importance:

Ordinary Leather Gloves (not like the one in the image)

Canon:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Other Details: [Optional. Extra stuff or info you may want to add that isn't covered by the application]

Plz spar with her

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Jeremi
"Who Needs Explosives...?"

Appearance:

mqdefault.jpg

Name:

Seamus 'Sledge' Cowden

Origin:

John O'Groats, Scotland (His birthplace is all that's given to us on his origins)

Active member of the SAS

Character History:

Sledge

Ultimate Title:

The Ultimate Breaching Charge

(The meaning behind this is that in game while most people have to use breaching charges to break through destructible walls quickly Sledge only has to swing his hammer which makes him in a sense a 'walking breach charge'... I will change it to something else if this title doesn't work...)

Item of Importance:

His 'Wallace' headgear (which is basically his mask with the Scottish flag painted on it. Reminds him of home :/)

Canon:

Rainbow Six: Siege

Other Details:

(Nothing that I can currently think of... If I need to change anything let me know and i'll change it as soon as I can.)​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Appearance:
hotline_miami_by_teuf_el-d8zpnhm.jpg

Name:
Jacket (Real name never given)

Origin: [Where they live/come from]
Miami, Florida

Former US Special Forces operator during the Russian occupation of Hawaii, followed by a period as an unwitting assassin for a shadowy anti-Russian nationalist organization known as 50 Blessings, followed by a period as a maximum-security prisoner.

Character History:
Jacket

Ultimate Title:
Ultimate Overkill?

Item of Importance:
Richard, Jacket's trusty rooster mask and the worst of the voices in his head, alongside Don Juan, the compassionate horse, and Rasmus, the mobster owl.
latest

Canon:
Hotline Miami

Other Details:
None I can think of.​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.