3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Historical, Fantasy, Modern, Supernatural, Drama, Political Intrigue, Romance, Horror, Action, COMEDY
I have no clue what I'm doing... yet.

Nothing special here, move along.

line2.gif

I will play with this and figure it out until I know it more than I know myself.

AKARI SATOU

"Win or lose, I still have this face."

GENERAL

[Full Name]
Akari Satou

[Alias]
Kari

[Grade]
Third Year

[Arcana]
Sun

[Date of Birth]
August 22nd

[Age]
17 Years Old

APPEARANCE

Standing comfortably at 5’8, Akari is well above average height. She was blessed with grey eyes that she often hides behind circle lenses and a light complexion. Her hair is long, black, and often held in a ponytail or bun. Her posture is refined and proper from playing the viola and her build is very slim only weighing in at 130lbs. When it comes to choosing an outfit, she loves big soft sweaters and comfortable clothing overall but is not against dressing up. She also isn’t against dressing down either and mix matching outfits. In her eyes, she looks good in everything. Her favorite color is pink and she is hardly ever seen without something pink.​

PERSONALITY

Akari’s personality is a bit hard to put your finger on. She claims she is as shy and introverted as they come yet is so playful and confident, it’s hard to be sure. What stands out the most is her caring almost maternal nature. She is caring to a fault and puts the needs of others before her own. Her whole personality is based around making others feel at ease and happy. At the same time, she can be quite serious and has a bit of a traditional mindset. She strongly detests those who are disrespectful to their seniors and has no problem politely voicing her opinion on the matter.

What most people take note of, however, is her confident and goofy nature. She is a big fan of puns and loves making others laugh. To hide her shy nature, she will often mask it with an overbearing level of confidence and humor. In a sense, this contradictory nature of hers leaves her feeling really insecure and she often wonders how much of this persona is actually her. Yet she is optimistic and hopes that by making others smile more, she will also smile more. To top it off, she can act as a bit of an airhead every now and then, finding playing dumb much easier than facing life like you know what you’re actually doing.​

BACKGROUND

Akari is from an average upper class family consisting of a father, a mother, and two older brothers. As the youngest, she was often both picked on and pampered.Her parents pampered her for being the youngest and a girl while her brothers picked on her, not too fond of her getting most of the attention. The attacks varied from light teasing to actually pushing her around and trying to blame her for things they did. This led to repercussions for the two, of course, which eventually led to making it worse.

Eventually she got it to stop by playing dumb. If her parents didn’t know they were picking on her, they wouldn’t get in trouble. She then won her brothers over by continuing to be their dumb little sister. This would lead to her habit of acting dumb in front of those of the opposite sex, mistakenly coming to the assumption that if she didn't, they would feel threatened and pick on her as well. Aside from taming her brothers, her home life was very uneventful.

That is, until disaster struck. The 2011 earthquake took her parents and her second oldest brother. The two siblings that survived relocated to live with one of their aunts who also lost her kids to the tragic event. Although they were meant to inherit their parent’s money, the economy fell to a state where their money mysteriously disappeared. Whether their aunt took it or another family member with connections took it, or the government itself, no one could figure it out. The bank itself held no answers and everyone’s world was being torn apart by the war.

As such, the two siblings suddenly went from upper class to middle as her aunt was still really successful in her field. It wasn’t too big of a fall and neither really cared. The loss of their loved ones hit them much harder. Although their aunt was of great comfort, it was no replacement. Gradually, life slowly returned to normal, or at least as normal as it could get. As with the rest of Japan, they simply took it one step at a time and grew closer as a result.
EXTRA

→That kind of friend who will set their ringtone on max volume so they can always be there even in odd hours of the night.

→Allergic to chocolate

→Fears the occult, thunderstorms, and fire. Weak to jump scares.

→Plays the Viola and the Piano but has more love for the former.

Coding by Spectre of the Fade

Hover to see the best starter.

(So custom cursors are a thing? Nice to know. Thanks, Nemopedia.)

I'll see how shitty this looks on mobile in the morning

"Dreams are more real than reality itself. Why not sleep a little longer?"

NAME:
Auriel

APPEARANCE AGE:

HEIGHT:
5’6"

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Bisexual

GODDESS OF:
Slumber/Illusion

Personality:

Dream Auriel
In her Dream form, Auriel is fairly bubbly. She adores physical contact and has a tendency of hugging literally anything. She has a maternal nature about her as well. Even if she’s shorter than most, she is very doting and enjoys caring for others. Kind to a fault and trusting as well, she often falls prey to those with ill intentions. As the goddess of slumber, she is often half asleep herself and never quite sure what is real and what isn’t, giving her a bit of a spacey disposition. In this form, she is generally optimistic and can find the good in anything and anyone. However, if one were to snap her out of her sleepy stupor, she can become irritable and won’t rest until the perpetrator is taken care of.

Nightmare Auriel
When she flips to this form, she is far more reserved yet childlike. She becomes quiet and distant yet her stare is nothing but intrusive. When like this, she is simply more of a curious observer than anything. Though she is still a bit absentminded, she tends to think things out more and can be fairly untrusting. This isn’t to say that she dislikes company. It’s more of a case of her being unable to say the right things at the right time, leaving her somewhat skittish and fearful of errors. Anxious as anyone could be, this form can be a bit of a clutz and has caused many disturbances because of it.

DREAM
❥Soft textures
❥Peace and Quiet
❥Housework
❥Smiles
❥Giving

NIGHT
❥Rain
❥Nature sounds
❥Animals
❥Plushies
❥Headpats

DISLIKES:

DREAM
✘Rowdy/inappropriate behavior
✘Loud music
✘Waking up
✘Her bad memory

NIGHT
✘Speaking
✘Owing people things
✘Sleeping
✘Boredom
Relationships:
TBA

Crush:
TBA

Bio:
There was once a time that humanity slept peacefully. This was due to the Goddess of slumber, Auriel. Originally Auriel was the goddess of slumber and nothing but. She would put mortals to sleep and gave them the best of dreams. This changed when a powerful demon grew bored and decided to capture the young goddess to play with, thinking that her role was so small, it lacked enough importance to truly matter. What they did not know was that the creator treasured this child as much as he treasured every other god. As his children, they all held a place by the creators' side.

Yet she was taken without a thought. After luring the child from her home, the demon fulfilled whatever sick desires they had. The creator and other gods learned of this much too late. It was only when the mortals started dying off from lack of sleep that anyone noticed. By the time they found her, she was torn to pieces and her essence/soul was quickly fading away. With what time was left, they returned her remains to the creator and were prepared to send her off.

To their surprise, the creator instead began to put whatever was left back together. Her physical form wasn’t an issue, but with her lifeforce dwindling and her soul in tatters, The Creator could not fully restore her. With few options, The creator cut her soul in half and made her two separate beings in one form. Not wanting the smaller torn soul to feel useless, he gave them the power of Illusion so that they would never become aware of what transpired. It was a small hope that this curse of sorts would be a blessing as well.

The operation wasn’t perfect. Although neither soul were meant to remember, the weaker soul gave dreams in the form of nightmares and was extremely fearful of those around her, the effects of what had transpired still there yet lacking the reason why. This smaller soul was then named Nightmare Auriel after her gifts to the mortals. If dreams were reality, her nightmares were the illusions that preyed on mortals.

Voice: Ai Kayano

Extra:

✦Neither form knows of the other's existence. One is active during the day, the other at night. There's a reason why daydreaming is called DAYdreaming and why daydreams are normally pleasant.

✦Nightmare Auriel tends to speak with a childish drawl and is an immature soul. While her soul remembers everything, she does not. She just lives with this irrational fear that someone is going to hurt her. She can often be found hiding in enclosed spaces. Don't leave your boxes around.

✦The reason they're both called Auriel is because it's the same soul, just different parts of each. Dream Auriel was completed using all that was still intact while Nightmare Auriel was completed with what was left. Because of this, she fears sleeping. Not only because she is cursed by her own abilities, but also because she fears the day she doesn't awaken.

Looks:

Faceclaims Narmaya and Danua​

ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ​

Last edited:
Its technically morning. O no.

At least its... legible?

A u r i e l
Goddess of Slumber

Mentions:

Interactions:

The post goes here. :p

"Imagine having to work for free."

NAME:
Felix

APPEARANCE AGE:

HEIGHT:
5’8"

SEXUAL ORIENTATION:
Pansexual

GOD OF:
Color

Personality:
Just like his name, Felix is very vibrant, energetic, and often in a state of perpetual happiness. He is as chatty as they come and has a tendency to annoy people or ramble on for hours. He is whimsical by nature and self absorbed as hell. As a minor god (and of very little importance to anything) he spends his time having as much fun as he can with the freedom the creator has given him. This isn’t to say he can’t get angry or upset, he’s just always smiling regardless of what he may feel. He will laugh through the tears and smile as he hurts others. Despite his carelessly blunt nature, he usually means well. He just isn’t good at putting the feelings of others into consideration.

If it isn’t clear yet, he is simply lacking on an emotional aspect. Yes, he can feel. However, he doesn’t like taking anything seriously. His motto is “Everything Passes.” The good, the bad. Nothing is everlasting. You must make the best out of both.

❥Sweets
❥Mortals
❥Honesty
❥Teasing

DISLIKES:
✘Emotional Attachment
✘Responsibility/Commitment
✘Spicy Food
✘Boredom
✘Reading
The death crew
Az and Moira
“They should be sick of me given how often the humans have killed me but I can’t ever get sick of them. If I were to pick a favorite, it would be Moira."

Adena
"I paid her a visit after I was burned at stake the first time. It was.. an experience. She's one of the cooler gods. Ironic considering..."

Elias
"I don't think he likes me but for some reason, I feel really thirsty when he's around. Must be the sun effect. He wont even let me touch him though. Can't we just make rainbows and get along?"
Lien
"I love making him scream. Does that count? By the way, your blue horns? You're welcome."

Biyanka:
"I don't like her. Not because I was drowned once but because she thinks she's taller than me. She's not."

Takua:
"That lightning.. you didn't do that, did you?"
Crush:
Moira
"Something about her just… REALLY makes me want to color her. Just a bit. She's not my type, not at all, but I find myself drawn in regardless. What is this?"

Bio:
There was once a time where the world lacked color, it was dull and grey. Then as if struck by inspiration, the creator made him to help differentiate everything from one another. It was a minor role and no one would die if Felix wasn’t around, but it did make things interesting. It added a touch of beauty to an otherwise grey world. However, because of this minor role, he quickly grew bored.

With no responsibilities to speak of, Felix spent most of his time playing in the human world, getting to know each and every side of the mortals and loving every bit. There were times where he loved, times that he had lost, there were even times where they killed him and he took a trip back home but he always returned to the mortals who kept him so amused.

This came to an end when he got a little too tipsy and took color away entirely. Mortals, being mortals, panicked. Fingers were pointed, shrines were destroyed, and ultimately the faith people had in their gods began to wane. It was so bad, the creator found Felix and sent him back to the divine realm as punishment after he fixed everything.

Voice:
Megumi Ogata

Extra:
×He has a tendency of turning into a girl when drunk. Crossdressing became a bit of a habit of his when he was in the mortal realm. It helped him blend in better. He refers to this look as "Feliz".

×He can change his colors but very much prefers pink overall. Yellow is his favorite color but he would never wear it.

×He isn't a fan of Black and White. They lack creativity.

F e l i x
God of Color

Mentions:

Interactions:

The post goes here. :p

b04dfdc287735388ac1d4417e6456a56.png

idk what shenanigans will go down but something will go down post post

coollogo_com-27397486.gif

Basic Information

Name:
Ahmya The Red Butterfly

Approximately 3200

Race:
Demon

Clan:
Bloody Moon

Second-in-command

Combat

Weapons:
Ahmya is skilled with a variety of weapons, yet she prefers to stick to something “harmless” and easy to carry around; a 6 foot long sash. It is a deep red in color and made of fine silk-like material. Unlike silk, the fabric is much heavier. With her skill, it’s almost as if the sash has a mind of its own. It is also very versatile. The sash could easily be thrown about as a whip to deal heavy blows, it can restrain her opponent, or even deflect projectiles. So long as it’s in her hands, possibilites are nearly endless.

Passive Abilities:
Supernatural Strength:
Ahmya is stronger than her petite frame makes her out to be. Much like some other demons, she was gifted with super strength. However, it’s not as excessive as the strength of others, at most, she can throw a motorbike.

Supernatural Speed:
Unlike her super strength, Ahmya is actually known for being quite fast even for a demon. She can easily keep up with a vehicle if she wants to. She is very lazy and would rather not flaunt this though. At most it shows in battle when she dodges.

Night Vision:
She can see in the dark very well. Too well even. Bright light can temporarily blind her but in the dark, she is the hunter many humans fear.

Accelerated Regeneration:
She heals quicker than a human would. This is limited as she cannot regrow limbs or anything. She isn’t a lizard. A minor scratch would heal completely in about an hour, deeper wounds could take a day or two at best. Because she has this passive ability, she can also heal others with her blood. They only need to be comfortable with ingesting it.

Active Abilities:
Blood Manipulation (Minor):
By drinking her blood, which has regenerative properties, one can heal at a faster rate or cure themselves of illness or other ailments. She can also cut herself to summon small red butterflies that are constructed by her blood, making it easy to heal someone if they get hurt at a distance or she could use them for surveillance. On the downside, if she were to use this too often or if someone were to drink too much of her blood, her anemia would kick in and leave her dizzy and bedridden for a day or so.

Hypnotic Song:
Ahmya is a natural singer. She has been singing for as long as she could remember. She wasn’t sure when this power manifested but she could use her voice to lure others in. If the one hearing the song has strong mental fortitude, they can resist the lull but will be left a little dizzy or groggy in return.

Levitation:
Her laziness makes itself apparent the moment one notices that her feet hardly ever touch the ground. Unless she is fighting, she is most often seen casually hovering just above the ground. Though she uses this ability the most, she has never thought of utilizing it at full force. She can only affect her own body and nothing else. At most, she can raise herself up seven feet off the ground. Even then, she hardly ever does so.

Ink Manipulation:
Contrary to popular belief, Ahmya’s hair is not black, but white. It gets its black color by being drenched in ink to make it easy for her to use this ability. She can solidify it and launch small projectiles or even use it to control inanimate objects such as her sash. The main reason it appears to have a life of its own is because she weaves some of the ink into the fabric.

Personal

»Rain
»Dancing
»Music
»Singing
»Tea
»Sweets
»Caleb

DISLIKES:
»Sunny Days
»Working
»Filth
»Humans
»Being touched
»Humans
»Silence
»Caleb

Personality:
Some would describe her as the epitome of composure and pride, her expression hardly ever seen as anything but mild amusement. She appears serene, even gentle with a touch of confidence. Yet even the most oblivious onlooker would know better, as her name has spread for her apparent bloodthirst and ruthless nature. She lacks remorse for previous actions whether for murdering her beloved or even the actions performed under Lanister’s orders. If Felicity wasn’t her sister in name, she probably wouldn’t have gotten away with half of what she’s done. To top it all off, she is known for her poisonous tongue, something even Lanister himself could not guard against.

While she is ruthless and decisive when she does choose to make a move, she’s also unbearably lazy and extremely reluctant to even move a finger. Ahmya enjoys living life in leisurely bliss. If it weren’t for those pesky humans, she would be wasting the rest of her life in bed.

She’s not all horrible though, she may seem cold and lonely but she can feel. She’s just not too keen on expressing those feelings. Ahmya is also fairly intelligent and a quick thinker. It’s probably one of the only reasons Caleb chose her as his second in command. Her calm mind and decisiveness helps him balance his jittery nature a bit. While she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t upset about not being chosen as the next leader (along with many other things), she’s also grateful Caleb took the spot because she is certain that she would have run the clan into the ground. If it weren’t for Lanister guilt tripping her to remain in Bloody Moon, she would have likely followed him in exile.

Bio:
Ahmya never really knew her parents and assumed they abandoned her. She was given away to a brothel at a very young age and raised by harlots. Through them she learned many art forms and was raised to charm and entertain until she reached legal age to perform duties all night workers had to. Though her beauty was blossoming and her dance was enchanting, what truly gathered attention was her voice. It was simply bewitching and few were able to pass by without being captivated by the skill she possessed.

In the end, even the soon to be leader of the Bloody Moon clan was pulled in. Felicity took such a liking to this young girl that she took her away one dreadful night. Though many of the older prostitutes had raised her, they were also aging and could hardly support themselves any longer. If she were allowed to come of age, there would be no hope for them. Naturally they tried to end her life. It was during that beating which Felicity acted and swept her away.

Ahmya wasn’t sure what Felicity saw in her but one thing that never showed in her eyes was pity. Ahmya had never seen herself as a pitiful existence as she was always very prideful. She may have been an orphan and she may have almost died once but neither left any wounds on her heart. At the same time, despite Felicity’s teasing, Ahmya truly learned of kindness and family. At first Ahmya was simply a temporary resident in their household but overtime, the two became inseparable. Though they shared no blood relations, they were as close as siblings could be.

Ahmya was there during Felicity’s rule, Felicity was also there when Ahmya felt love for the first time. She was also there when Ahmya made her first error. As someone who holds herself to the highest of standards, it was a shock to many when she chose a devilish rogue as her sweetheart. Many thought it would go south really quick.

They were right to think that. Ahmya was like putty in her hands which made it far too easy for the woman to sneak closer to those around her. It remains unknown who was behind the woman targeting Felicity but when it came to the choice between Felicity and her beloved, she chose Felicity in the end. She was upset about it, of course. Ahmya dearly loved this woman and to this day wonders if it was all really just a ruse but at the same time, she never once looked back on that choice.

When Felicity later fell and left this world, Ahmya was just as angry as Lanister if not more so. She had never truly lost someone as important as Felicity and it left her wanting nothing but to eradicate humanity completely. Lanister had wanted to keep her away from the bloodshed but she was having none of it. Whenever he planned to strike, she was there using all Felicity taught her about utilizing her abilities while further honing them. It was during this time when she got her nickname “The Red Butterfly.” She was stealthy and quick, her red sash flowing with the battle with the grace of a butterfly. By the end of it, one couldn’t even tell how much of the red on her sash was blood and how much was ink.

Surprisingly, after everything was over, no one thought to send her to exile with Lanister. While he was the one in command, it wasn’t as if he was the only one who supported the idea of wiping out the Black Cross innocents and all. Originally, she sought to follow him. However, when Lanister mentioned protecting Felicity’s home and family, Ahmya reluctantly changed her mind and remained in Bloody Moon. Caleb, the new leader, made her second in command as a result of all her years in the clan. Though bitter at the mess Caleb made, Ahmya accepted the request and has been standing by his side ever since.

Extra

✦Ahmya has her clan mark on the back of her left hand

✦Outside of the clan, when she is moseying around, she is often seen with an oni mask. It was a gift from Lanister. She claims that it shows her true nature better than her own face which helps keep others from bothering her. The red eyes on the mask move along with her eye motions.

✦Though in the dark light, her eyes may seem like two black holes with no iris, she actually has dark grey pupiless irises that are hard to see in bad lighting. Only in good lighting can her gray eyes clearly be seen.

✦Although she does have a Demon Form She doesn’t really show it. It offers no advantages. In fact, she finds the long claws bothersome to work with. The sound of them scratching on a surface really disturbs her.

✦Faceclaim: Michiko [Identity V]​

ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ ஐ​

Last edited:

82227f03d719bd72a61ab5af2ca3c446.png

Basic Information
Name:
Viola Audra

Nickname:
Vi

Nationality/Race:
Vessel-American
Wonder-Jiangshi

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Height:
5’7’

Weight:
120lbs

Role:
Yomi
Appearance
Scars:
Nothing permanent. There is currently a little bruising around her neck, however.

Birthmarks:
Blob-shaped birthmark over her heart. She claims she was stabbed there in a past life.

Distinguished Features:
Though she had spawned from a family that has had dark brown eyes as far back as they could see, Viola was blessed with a pair of almost golden amber eyes. Her set of eyes were so strange that her parents nearly divorced over them.

There’s another “birthmark” on the nape of her neck. It is somewhat reddish and perfectly circular with a gap in the middle that resembles the outline of a carnation. Viola isn’t quite sure whether it had always been there. Strangely enough, it was only mentioned by someone else a few years back.
Personal
Bio:
Viola didn’t have the greatest start in life. Her parents were well into their thirties when she was born. They had been through a rough ten year patch of trying to conceive a child to love. When her mother finally got pregnant, the two were ecstatic. Fate had other plans for the couple as this changed the moment Viola was born.

It is said that her father abandoned her mother the moment Viola opened her eyes. Although he didn’t divource her for political reasons, he had never once again set foot in the house that Viola was raised in. As both parents came from a long lineage of people with dark brown eyes and dark skin, Viola’s appearance planted suspicions in her father’s mind that he could not bear to ignore.

As the one blamed for being unfaithful when she truly wasn’t, Viola’s mother reluctantly raised Viola on her own. Although she dated a few times after, no man felt “right”. It was hard for her to not blame Viola and she slowly fell into a pit of depression. She gained the child she wanted but it was at the cost of the love of her life. As a result, Viola had a bit of a cold childhood. Her mother always sought excuses to not spend time with her and had become a workaholic. Though she tried to hide her disdain, the feelings could not be held back and in the end, Viola ended up with a childhood full of neglect.

Due to her cold upbringing, Viola had always wanted to feel loved and wanted by someone; anyone. As a child from a very well off family, this usually came from nannies but the kind nurturing few hardly ever lasted long. No, instead she got those that pushed her to excel in studies and raised her to be a “proper lady”.

Though to them she was nothing but a proper lady. However, in school she became a bit of an affection whore. Friends came easily but her ability to keep them was another thing entirely. Many would often feel betrayed when she treated everyone as a best friend and some felt intimidated by either her background or were only in it for the money.

When she realized this, she became untrusting and pushed many away. She embraced her cold home and became a bit of a hermit. There were social gatherings, of course but she started brushing them off the moment her mother felt that she no longer needed someone to watch over her.

With no parents or nannies in the home, she found comfort in video games during her free time and found that she had a knack for it. At one point, she even started streaming for others and got a pretty solid fanbase. It was through these fans that she felt the first feeling of belonging. It was also through these fans that she met the first person to ever give her notice without knowing anything about her background.

His name was Jackson. He was one of her first fans and would often message her to see how she was doing, slowly getting close to her. The two started off as friends but as her following grew, their interest in each other did too. It wasn’t long before they got close enough to meet in person and form a relationship.

Since her mother didn’t seem to care about her existence and wouldn’t even speak to her, she assumed she wouldn’t notice if she was gone and left home to start her own life. Viola got a small apartment with him. Hoping to keep her background a secret, she claimed that her money came from streaming. Though it was partially true, it wasn’t as if she couldn’t pull funds out of the account her mother gave her either.

Viola couldn’t hide this forever. The couple were soon engaged when they were in their early twenties and were planning on having a family. This was interrupted when Jack got into an accident and had to pay a massive hospital bill, Viola paid it off without a thought. When questioned about it, she finally spilled the beans.

It is said that greed destroys and when it came to their relationship, that’s exactly what it did. She was so deep in love with him, she couldn’t notice the green eyed monster had already taken hold. After he healed, he kept pushing for marriage as if the date they set wasn’t early enough. He also seemed to grow more controlling over where she was and what she did in the process.

Before she knew it, they began to argue about the smallest things. Arguments she always lost because she was well under his thumb. It was around this time that a voice began calling out to her, telling her to leave and that she had more important things to do. Though startled, Viola thought it was just the stress getting to her.

It wasn’t until the fights became physical that Vi started paying attention to the voice. Although she thought she was crazy, it was comforting knowing she wasn’t completely alone even if it was her imagination. Under the voice’s suggestion, she decided to take a trip to clear her head and think reasonably.

When Jack returned home and saw her with her bags packed, he flew into a rage and began physically hurting her, hurling insults and blaming her for all that was happening. At this time, the voice asked if it could help her. When she accepted, she lost consciousness and the owner of the voice took over.

When she woke up, she was in an unfamiliar hotel room and bruised all over. The voice took this time to introduce itself and gave her a brief rundown of what happened and what their purpose was. Though it was far fetched, Viola took some comfort in having something to take her mind off of her current situation. With the voice she now knew as Aoyama leading the way, the two went on a small journey to find others just like her.

Reading
Rain
Sleeping
Taichi

Dislikes:
Liars
Studying
Hot days
Dogs
Loneliness

Hobbies:
Reading
Playing Video Games
Listening to music

Fears:
Spiders
Thunderstorms
Dogs

Arsenal
Powers:
Energy drain
Because of her Vampire physiology, Vi can drain the energy of another through skin contact. Using this ability enhances her senses, strength, speed, and stamina. It has a chance of knocking someone out if she holds on long enough but normally, it only tires them. She has to be focused to use it though.

-She can also charge herself up slightly by draining kinetic energy. Flipping a coin in the air can charge the coin with it and she can use that energy to give herself something to work with.

Soul Manipulation
Viola has limited control over her own soul and can travel unnoticed through astral projection. Not many can see ghosts much less souls, so it is good for surveillance.

Note: Since she can send her soul out, with enough training, Aoyama says she will also be able to possess inanimate objects and use them. She most commonly does this with human shaped figures like dogs or trees. Anything with limbs is easier to control than those without. With things like machines, she’ll need to know how they work in order to use them properly.

Persuasion
By making eye contact, Viola is capable of compelling someone to do whatever she asks. The downside to this is that they can't break eye contact and they must be able to hear her. If they are strong willed or if it’s something that they would never ever do, they have a strong chance of breaking the control she has over them.

Passive Abilities:
Vampire Physiology
Her strength, speed, vision, stamina, and reflexes were enhanced upon her awakening. As was her healing factor with a cost of having to supplement it by draining another person’s energy.

Weaponry:
Soul Bow

When prompted to arm herself, Vi chose to go with the bow since she already had archery lessons as a kid. However, it was tricky to carry it around in public without making those around her wary. Under Aoyama’s training, she learned to construct one out of her soul. It can get tiring and overuse can lead to her feeling ill and tired. She can fire off about 24 arrows before feeling the effects. Afterwards, she requires a good couple hours to recover. She can speed up the process through meditation but who really has the time for that?

Weaknesses:
Energy drain
-She has to make physical contact in order to drain the energy of another person or being.

-Requires her to focus

-Close contact with an opponent can leave her vulnerable.

Soul Manipulation
-Users of mind or soul related abilities may be able to see or notice her. They also have the ability to harm her intangible form

-She can’t manipulate the souls of others, with persuasion she can possibly move them but she can’t use this ability

-It leaves her physical body vulnerable and unconscious.

-Animals such as dogs and cats can see her and often do not appreciate her presence.

-Inanimate or soulless objects are hard to control when she does possess them. Even with prior knowledge, it takes time to get used to moving around in an unfamiliar form if it is even possible to begin with.

-She can’t make the object do what it isn’t physically able to do. A tank won't just suddenly fly. A tree is still rooted to the ground. Unrooting it would kill it.

Persuasion
-Eye contact must be made and kept

-Target must be able to hear her

-Can be interrupted by bystanders

-Those with strong will may snap out of it

Vampire Physiology
-Her strength is impressive for her slim build but not enough to really be considered super. It is the same with her speed. At best, her strength and speed are only comparable to the strongest and fastest humans alive. She can see better in the dark than most but not as well as an owl or other night time predator. The only super thing about this is her reflexes and senses. Although she can't see or sense everything coming at her, she is often quick to react.

-She can also only make use of this after draining someone’s energy. Without the extra energy, she’s more or less as weak as the average human would be.

Extra
Quotes:
“What are you gonna do? Sue me? Go ahead and give it a try.”

“I want to show my true self, not how I want to be seen by others.”

“Without even knowing, a person goes around scattering their heart. That's why if you're with a smiling person, you end up smiling with them.”

“You're speaking coldly towards me but why is it that my heart isn't getting cold at all?”

Others:
-She is honestly just running away from her problems
-A bit of a coward. Not really much of a risk taker.
-Fears dogs because they owned dobermans to guard their home. They weren’t too friendly. She was chased once and never forgot that.
-She has above average natural flexibility, balance, and muscle strength from taichi

-Allergic to coconut

Theme song:
Promise

Basic Information

Name:
Jun Danbi

Nicknames:
Bambi, Dannie

Sexual Orientation:
Bi-curious

Actress

Zodiac:
Scorpio

Appearance

Height: 5'6 (167CM) | Weight: 112.4 lbs (51kg)

Body Mods:
‣ Minimalistic Sweet Pea Flower tattoo behind her right year in memory of her older sister.
‣ Lobe (L/R), helix (L), forward helix 7(L/R), and daith (R) piercings.

Style:
‣♡Accessories, comfy clothes, and boots | Dark, neutral, or monochromatic outfits. | Leather jackets
‣ Rarely wears heels but when she does they're fairytale-like. Loves red lipstick.
‣ Floral scents with a hint of musk

Examples:
Casual: 1 2 3 | Formal: 1 2 3 | Lounging: 1 2

Ideal Type

“I don't really care. Oh, but they must be good with animals. I would sooner dump my boyfriend than my puppy. ”

Danbi isn’t big on appearances, gender, personality, or preferences. She loves experimenting and sees people as adventures rather than actual people. She believes that any two people can fall in love if they get to know each other well enough. Honestly, they just have to love or be comfortable around animals. That’s the biggest deal-breaker. She also isn’t very interested in having children in the future adoption or otherwise but could possibly tolerate one with enough persuasion.

Personality & Tidbits

Personality:
Danbi is most often portrayed as a villainess in most dramas or films she starred in. This leads idiots to believe she's cruel and meanspirited. Any small scandal is quickly blown out of proportion as well so her reputation is pretty mixed. Her fans know her to be bold in style and personality. To an extent, it's true. She is a very confident woman and even borderline arrogant. She styles how she wants to and is adventurous at heart. It is easy to form the misconception that she is a fierce woman not to be trifled with.

However, like any other person, Danbi has many sides to her. She is actually very soft natured and quiet behind closed doors. She is hurt very easily by words and actions that offend her but is much too prideful to show it. Danbi doesn't like watching others suffer either. She is always available if anyone needs a hug or a listener. She has down moments as well but she finds solace through her pets who mean the world to her.

‣ Soft textures and colors
‣ Sweets
‣ Nature
‣ Stationery

Hobbies:
‣ Traveling
‣ Studying
‣ Calligraphy
‣ Journalling
‣ Experimenting

Fears:
‣ Blood
‣ The Occult
‣ The Dark
Dislikes:
‣ Children
‣ Stillness
‣ Spicy and Bitter Food
‣ Sleeping in the dark
‣ Horror Movies

Favorite Activities:
‣ Petsitting
‣ Reading
‣ Hiking
‣ Arts and Crafts
‣ Baking

Extra

Background:
Danbi never knew her mother. She and her older sister, Dami, were supported by their father as their mother had left them shortly after Danbi was born because their father had an affair. With their father busy taking two or three jobs to support them all, Danbi and Dami had become really close and spent much of their time alone with one another even though they were five years apart.

Dami was never really good at learning but loved to sing and dance and play. Ever since young, she dreamed of becoming an idol to help support her younger sister and their father. Danbi on the other hand was very studious but warm-hearted. She often secretly took in strays and tried to care for them with what few resources they had. Although she was often scolded by her father for it, he fully supported her dream to become a veterinarian. Danbi's childhood wasn't perfect but it was very much cherished.

Everything changed after her sister was accepted as a trainee in a big company. She could only see her from the other side of a screen at odd hours in the morning and it was very hard to keep in touch. It greatly strained their friendship and they got into many arguments over this time It became a period that Danbi would grow to regret. Two years into training and Danbi lost contact with her sister. It wasn't until later that she learned that her sister was missing, By the time they found the body, it was almost impossible to recognize it as the Dami she knew and loved.

The culprit who hurt her sister was never found and Danbi fell into a deep pit of depression at the young age of 13. It wasn't until a year later that she climbed back out. She was inspired by a girl group on tv that seemed really close at the time. Whether it was loneliness or a way to cope with the grief in her heart, she didn't know. Danbi made the spontaneous decision to become an idol. It was a goal that took her two years to almost achieve. At 16 she was finally accepted into a small company through an audition.

She wasn't cut out for it. Although she made some friends, it's hard to become an idol when your singing or dancing doesn't improve regardless of how hard you try. The company was also unwilling to spend more money on training. She then had two choices, take a small role in a drama or give up and pay them back more money than she could afford.

Surprisingly it was that small role that brought her into the spotlight. She didn't even have a full scene but her one line was so memorable, it went viral. Riding the trend, her company accepted another offer in her stead and sent her to voice act for a villainess in a children's animated film. It was around this time she actually grew to like it. She had held on to so much anger and frustration for so long, she was finally able to vent it all out through this one character.

From that point on she had taken a few offers for dramas and films. Although she is well known, she isn't exactly popular. When she received an invitation to take a role in this show, she was skeptical at first but chose to roll with it, thinking it would be fun to take off her horns and show the audience something a little more authentic.

Other:
‣Favorite color: Red
‣Favorite animal: Red Panda
‣She has two pets, a maltipoo named Teddie and a corn snake named Myeon.
‣ Face Claim:
Jang Ye Eun

316795f38b5b121e19507236135b1853.png

Last edited:

Basic Information

Name:
Kim Seongjin
김성진

Nicknames:
Jinnie, Jin

Sexual Orientation:
Closeted Pansexual

Idol (Main Vocals, Center, Maknae)

Zodiac:
Cancer

Appearance

Height: 6'0 (183 cm) | Weight: 161 lbs (73 kg)

Body Mods:
‣ Seongjin is scared of needles and isn't allowed to get tattoos so he wears clip ons and gets temporary tattoos whenever he's in the mood.

Style:
‣♡ Light, neutral, dark outfits. Anything really. Depends on his mood. Most often Chic or comfortable, hardly ever an in-between.
‣ Usually carries about at least one stuffed animal. If it's not in his hands, it's in his bag.
‣ He is still experimenting to find his style.
‣ Mild clean scents

Examples:
Casual: 1 2 3 | Formal: 1 2 | Lounging: 1 2

Ideal Type

“They have to get along with my mom.”

Though cliche, Seongjin wants someone kind and generous. He is a very affectionate boy and doesn't want it to feel one-sided. He wants a partnership not just him leading the relationship forward or someone else doing it for him. He is very willing to put in the effort for anyone else willing to do the same.

Personality & Tidbits

Personality:
Most would describe Seongjin as a precious person meant to be protected. He has lived a very sheltered life and it shows in the way he conducts himself. He is unbelievably bashful and sensitive. Yet it's not like he distrusts people. If anything, he puts his trust in others way too easily. He was spoiled sweet by his mother and still believes in all the good in the world. To many, he comes off as pure-hearted and childlike. He is a person who wears his emotions on his sleeves and is incapable of lying. He is a sincere person who gives his all to people he cares about and is a very obedient child. This isn't to say that he can't get angry. He has been hurt before but tries to take all the blame onto himself rather than lash out at others.

‣ Pastelle colors
‣ Sky watching
‣ Singing
‣ Games

Hobbies:
‣ Writing
‣ Origami
‣ Arts and Crafts
‣ Videogames
‣ Reading

Fears:
‣ Large bodies of water
‣ His mother's disapproval
‣ Pain
Dislikes:
‣ Being teased
‣ Pain
‣ Summer
‣ Lonliness
‣ Seafood

Favorite Activities:
‣ Videogames any games
‣ Reading
‣ Gardening
‣ Crafts/Art
‣ Practicing/producing/working

Extra

Background:
Seongjin was born to a well-off couple consisting of a businessman and a violinist. For years the two had trouble conceiving but built a family despite all difficulties. They had two children before Seonjin but lost them in a car accident that left them emotionally and mentally scarred. His mother was told that she could no longer conceive children because of her injury and life was rough for the couple until the miracle that was Seongjin came along. In a sense with his birth, he became the glue that kept the family from falling apart.

He was born fragile with many complications because of his mother's poor health but pulled through and was cherished greatly. For most of his childhood, he was homeschooled by his mother who constantly worried about losing him too. She tried not to let her fear show and made learning as fun as possible for him. Their study room was always filled with laughter, music, and joy.

However, Seongjin still naturally grew lonely over time. Looking out the window, he would always see others playing with their friends. Seeing the smallest of smiles on his face, his mother eventually allowed him to go to middle school. His life from there on out was normal. Though shy, he made friends very easily and was the everyday happy child. Although the school was hard, his friends made it worth it.

It didn't take long to catch a recruiter's eye. He was recruited early for his looks but once they had him audition, they noted he had some experience with singing and knew how to play a few instruments. While his parents refused at first, knowing that they'd rarely see him the moment the industry got their hands of him, they eventually relented, unwilling to harm their relationship with their son. Overjoyed by their support, Seongjin made the best of it. He worked hard on improving and eventually debuted into a group with two other trainees.

After three years in the industry, he was very well-liked by the masses but it was the leader of the group, Hyunki, who was chosen as the most popular member because of his outrageous personality. While Hyunki received the invitation to be on the show, he passed on the opportunity to Seongjin. As the leader of the group, it was Hyunki's job to know each member's strengths and weaknesses. Noting that Seongjin is shy and has yet to see much of the world, he wanted him to take this opportunity to grow as a person and make more friends. Accepting this, Seongjin was thankful and went along with it, eager to experience something different.

Other:
‣Favorite color: Yellow
‣Favorite animal: Squirrel
‣Seongjin plays the Cello and piano. He takes part in producing their songs and has made one song all by himself called "Sunflower".
‣The hanja for his name, 성진 is 소리 성 (聲) and 참 진 (眞). His mother had a conception dream of a bright blue magpie visiting her to sing her a song. So she gave him a name to fit that.
‣ Face Claim:
Cha Eunwoo

819be7b40d025f43281418213fab5538.png

Last edited:

Location: Park Picnic || Date:Lee Eunji || Apartment: #3 || Mood: Flustered

Post​

1453193c726bd7cf2a63dc94a6c6d56a.png

wipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwipwip

“I want to be your nap and forever dream together. As if nothing was wrong. The magical moments, the glowing night sky. They’re engraved in my heart.”

Basic Information

Name:
Rhea Asturias

Race:
Human

Magic Source:
Pact

Biography

Personality:
Quiet. Not just quiet, mute, actually. That’s the first thing most notice. After suffering some psychological shock in her childhood, Rhea was rendered mute and hadn’t spoken a single word since. Beyond that, she has a sweet and optimistic mindset. If a cupcake were to be personified, it would be Rhea. She is full of life and cares greatly for people and is quite perceptive when it comes to those around her especially those that choose to stick around.

When it comes to such a sweet person, it’s almost hard to believe she’d been cursed at all. Because of this most tend to stay away, or she stays away if she’s able to allow herself to. Though she can be considered hopelessly naive, she isn’t completely stupid. She tries to keep a certain distance from others and is very understanding when others do so to her as well. Throughout her trials she has matured greatly over the years but has not yet lost that childlike sense of wonder.

Though she has accepted the loneliness that comes with the curse, she doesnt accept that it will last forever. Giving up isn’t in her vocabulary. She is persistent when it comes to anything she sets her sights on. She is also a very patient bean who is very hard to anger or put down. Her body may be weak but her spirit is stronger than steel.

Notes:
⇁As most people who don’t often get angered, she doesn’t know how to control her temper when she does. She can get really petty or even violent when angered enough. She will definitely cry if you do push her to that point as she does not like being mean.

⇁Lacks confidence in herself or her skills because of her pampered beginnings. She had always had people to do things for her since she wasn’t in the best of health to start with. Now that she's more or less on her own, there's a lot of uncertainty.

Rhea was born sickly and cursed just as many of her ancestors were before her. No one knows exactly who was cursed first, who did the cursing, or why they were cursed to begin with. It’s widely believed that they had provoked the ire of some divine being. Others believe it started with The Great Mage War as many of the mages in their family had ties with necromancers or were necromancers themselves. The only thing that is certain is that the past has long been blurred over by the curse itself.

The curse in question runs through their bloodline. What is known to the public is their infamous bout of bad luck. Every family member is stuck with it. Things not meant to hit them may ever so coincidentally change its trajectory, things they throw will miss, if there’s a probability of being mugged, they will be. It’s a minor hex but a major inconvenience. That isn’t to say they can’t get lucky. Probability simply isn’t on their side most of the time.

Realistically, the bad luck is more of a coincidental side effect. The true curse is the memory loss that comes with it. It has a different effect on different members of the family but at its core, the usage of mana comes at the cost of their memories.

While one would think that one could just not use it and move on through life peacefully but the Asturias were a prideful bunch. They were once prosperous nobles with distant ties to the royal family. They had a long line of powerful mages to pride themselves in as well. When the discovery of the curse first came out, it was decided that there was no way they’d bow to some curse.

It was that pride that became their undoing. They saw it as something minor that wouldn’t affect them too much. They didn’t even bother to find a way to dispel it when it was still manageable. They’d never thought it’d affect the later generations. What was once a large and formidable clan had overtime lessened to a small number of 70 people. With their bad luck, there were many deaths, a few massacres, and low fertility issues. Given enough time, the clan will eventually be no more.

When Rhea was born, it came as a surprise to her parents. They were the first of many generations to have more than one child. They considered her a gift from the gods themselves even if she was born weak. She and her brother were treasured dearly and raised as well as they could have been. Though the Asturias were still considered nobles, they were going through hard times.

Though they were well off, they did not live the extravagant lifestyle most other nobles had the pleasure of experiencing. They never had to worry about food but would have some trouble seeking proper tutelage in wizardry once they were old enough to make the decisions themselves. Originally Rhea wanted to live a mundane life and not worry about the curse. She got along well with her brother and her parents and thought life was perfect even if she never grew strong enough to get out of bed.

Life was good.

It was a shame her brother didn’t feel it was enough. He had discovered an ancestor's journal one day and dove straight into the art of necromancy. Originally it started off as an attempt to find a solution to his younger sister's illness. Rhea became severely sick every now and then and was eventually prohibited from leaving home at all out of fear they'd lose her. At the time, things weren't going well and her life was in peril.

Unlike Rhea, Kaelen was born stronger than most in his family. He didn't have to worry about himself but he cared for his family dearly. If he could ensure their longevity, that'd be enough. He had thought this but quickly became obsessed the more he learned. He practiced with the corpses in his family's grave at first. It was easy working with souls who had less baggage on them as most of their ancestors did. With the loss of their memory came the loss of their own wills.

What came next, Rhea never saw coming. She was blissfully unaware of her brother's plans. Her parents must have been caught unaware as well. On that night they were the first to perish. Kaelen had planned on just using his father for the experiment but then his mother tried to intervene. It didn't work out as he had wanted it to. Nothing worked as planned. The only reason Rhea came out of it alive was because he wasn't satisfied with the results.

After killing his parents he couldn't stay. He disappeared and she was sent to another relative to be cared for. The experience rendered her mute and in a state of shock for some time. People talked as they often do. Some even thought she was in on it. How else would it explain why she had survived unscathed? Regardless, it didn’t matter what they said, the life she knew was taken and Rhea was left with two options. Sit around and wait for him to return and finish the job or learn to protect herself for when the time comes.

She chose the latter. As the heiress to whatever was left behind, Rhea focused on spending her time and energy preparing for the worst. She dug up the dusty tomes her ancestors left behind and studied. She then ran into another problem, mana. She was born with very little and couldn’t establish a proper connection to it.

She had to find another means.

And she did, after much research, she came across some useful information regarding pacts. Surely a higher being would have the power to help her! It took a lot of effort, money, and familial connections but eventually she got her hands on a method to summon an entity she believed to be an angel. What else would her family try to summon but a righteous being to assist them?

She was wrong. The text was old and almost illegible. The being’s name had long faded with time. Whatever she was summoning, it had to be ancient. Though she had thought she was summoning an angel, what she got instead was a demon. The two met one another at just the right time. The being seemed to yearn for freedom of some sort and Rhea was desperate and very much willing to lend a hand in exchange for some power.

The “demoness” was rather kind, talking her through everything and helping her set the terms so it wouldn't fall too out of her favor. At any rate, she’d end up an empty husk at some point. There’d be no point in living if she couldn’t figure out a way to break the curse so she rolled with it anyway. She’d taken the risk of losing all her precious memories the moment she’d ventured onto the path of magic, after all.

After the pact was made, it took some time to get used to. With the Demon’s power, her health took a turn for the better. Walking was a challenge. She had some things to relearn and a greater deal to still learn. Even with a demon to help guide her in the right direction, this was something Rhea couldn’t do on her own. Furthermore, the longer she remained, the easier she would be to find. Under the cover of darkness, she left Lyst behind her and began her journey to Fenring.

Magic

Weapon:
Delu
ca5e84f6553380d94936f43382b9f14d.gif

Rhea makes use of a stringless bow. It was an heirloom left behind from her mother’s side of the family. The bowstring only manifests when someone of the Vilieu bloodline holds it. As for the arrows, she normally makes them out of her and Ajuna’s mana herself. She could use a normal arrow and she does carry them with her, but she is more prone to missing when she does. It takes immense concentration to use the bow properly, if she were to lose focus, the string would snap and the arrow may backfire on her.

Magic Source:
Pact

The details of the pact include access to Arjunas mana as well as her magic and demonic powers. She will also lessen the severity of her curse's side effect. Rhea won't have to worry about getting struck by a stray bolt of lightning but will still have to worry about the amnesia that comes with using mana.

In exchange comes the cost of her body. She offered herself as a Vessel since she will have no use for it later once she forgets everything. In the meantime, Arjuna is free to manifest in the world in a shell. If necessary, she is allowed to make use of her body. The extra vessel the two share is a toddler-sized stuffed rabbit. Rhea isn't a fan of watching her body move on its own with her in it so she happily accepts being transferred into the bunny instead should Arjuna choose to trade temporarily.

Magic:
Mana orbs/Arrows
Rhea condenses the mana she borrows from Ajuna’s reservoir into little balls that can be imbued with different effects depending on what circle she traces on her palm beforehand. Though she uses no ink, the memory of the circle remains long enough for her to form an orb the size of a tennis ball. With this orb, she can throw it, or she can mold it into an arrow. Most of her arrows do not impale others. Rather, they strike them with sheer force or are enchanted with some kind of effect.

Types so far:
Net arrow
As the name suggests, when the arrow strikes its mark, rather than piercing, it unravels into a net to entangle the target. The longer the charge, the larger the size of the net.

Reversal arrow
When struck, left is right, up is down. The target’s sense of direction is inverted for a few minutes. Longer charge ↠ longer effect

Lightning Arrow
She can charge an arrow with a lightning spell. It was originally meant to just paralyze a foe but she soon learned that a lightning charged arrow can pierce through one target and into another. Longer charge ↠ More force

Cursed Arrow/s
Being struck by this arrow would slow you. Having multiple strike the ground at least within five feet near you can create a little field that can gradually drain you of your mana. While mages can take mana from their surroundings, Rhea managed to accidentally reverse that process and have it taken back.

Passive: Bad Luck/Amnesia
Although Arjuna keeps the worst of luck at bay but the curse is by no means broken. As a result, her aim without assistance is awful. Unlucky events are still very much common. Every time she uses mana (hers, or Arjuna’s) she loses something as well. It could be something as minor as what she last ate for breakfast or something as major as forgetting where she is.

Extra hardly even worth mentioning:
She can trace a word into the air with mana if she has trouble communicating with another. Because it dissipates in seconds, there isn't usually time for more than one word unless the person is a fast reader and wants to give Rhea a headache. It's time consuming and doesn't really serve much of a purpose. Honestly, she'd rather not bother but some people don't always get what she's trying to get across. Helpful if she doesn't have anything to write with or on.

Extra
⇁Keeps a journal to remember important things. It’d be a shame if she were to forget her identity completely, people around her, or what motivates her.

⇁Carries around a toddler-sized doll of a hooded bunny for Arjuna to wander about in and explore freely. It is simply a temporary shell for either of them to use depending on who is making use of her body at the time. Pros: Soft, cute, easy to carry around, Easy to fix should it get damaged. Cons: No fingers. Smol, Not the most durable shell. Soggy when wet. Can't talk.

-Adept at writing mirrored due to communication issues.

⇁Theme: “Nap of a Star” TxT

⇁Color: #F9FF8E

⇁FC: C.C (Code Geass)

⇁Ily5 Jess

deabcba39839303d70f8746dba45d83d.png

Last edited:
wip

Basic Information

Name:
Sayuri Satou

Nickname:
Yuri, Risa, Pervert

Height:
5’4

Sexual Orientation:
Panromantic Asexual

School Year:
3rd year

Role in club:

Appearance

daw6lws-53409f49-7322-4168-8909-b204fade54de.png

Sayuri has always been petite and slim. He is a boy with fair skin, bright green eyes, and pink hair. He also sports dimples when he smiles and a scar on the side of his abdomen.

Himemiya.Touri.full.2347358.jpg

With the assistance of hair extensions, Sayuri used to pass as a female. So long as no one was perverse enough to peek under his skirt, they would remain oblivious to his actual gender.

Himemiya.Touri.full.2327047.jpg

Not really a serious image but if this goes long enough, he will age beautifully.

Personality & Tidbits

Personality:
Bubbly and possibly the friendliest person you’ll ever meet and typically thrives in social settings. However, Yuri also has no filter and tends to say whatever he wants to. He is a lover of gossip and can be quite nosy. That said, he can be pretty insensitive and doesn’t always pick up on social cues whether on purpose or otherwise. He is known for his confidence and girly nature but few know of his twisted personality. Yuri loves it the most when he makes others uncomfortable and can easily become obsessive when he latches onto new prey. Thus, he is often the source of a lot of school drama.

Aspirations:
His main goal is to become more masculine and be considered manly by those around him. At the same time, he doesn't want to lose traits he likes about himself and strives to find a good balance so he too could grow up to be an excellent butler and make his father proud.

Crush:
Alexander (or so he says)

Relationships:
TBD

‣ Food
‣ Drama
‣ Singing
‣ Games

Hobbies:
‣ Karaoke
‣ Starting Shit
‣ Socializing
‣ Videogames

Fears:
‣ The Supernatural
‣ His mother
Dislikes:
‣ Bullies
‣ Pain
‣ Starving
‣ Scary Movies
‣ Diets

Favorite Activities:
‣ Any Games
‣ Teasing Others
‣ Bike Rides
‣ Sky Diving
‣ Being Active

Extra

Background:
Sayuri had an unusual start in life. He comes from a very well off family that had always served an upper class family for generations. Had he been born under normal circumstances, he’d grow up to be a butler at best. However, his mother had him not long after losing another child. Still overcome with grief, she treated him as his sister’s replacement and raised him as a girl despite his father’s protests.

Under harsh expectations to grow up as the perfect lady and maid to the heir of the family they served, he felt a lot of pressure trying to be something he was not but gradually got used to it. It wasn’t until middle school that shit hit the fan and his gender was revealed to his classmates. He was instantly branded as a pervert but that wasn’t what really hit him. His mother, having forced herself to believe he was a girl this entire time, suddenly broke down and attacked him with a knife, demanding he return her real child to her.

The mess got so bad, his father’s employer got involved. To save face, his father was forced to send his mom to a mental care facility, and transferred Sayuri to another school, this time a coed school.

It was a strange change. He transferred in in his second year and had no friends. At first he continued to live as a girl. scared of what would happen should his mother return expecting a daughter to be waiting for her. As a girl, he was fairly popular but without his mother’s influence, he started learning more about himself. He was tired of living for someone else. He used that year to play around and play pranks on others and discover himself and who he really was as a person.

Come the third year, he debuted as a boy the whole time as if it has always been. Though he doesn’t abide by any gender norms, he was still free to express himself as he pleases. Eventually, he was introduced to the Love Club by a friend who joked about him being a love guru. As someone well versed in seduction, he agreed and joined without hesitation

Other:
‣Favorite color: Yellow
‣Favorite animal: Golden Retriever
‣Voice: Marina Inoue
Particularly similar to Laura Bodewig
‣ Face Claim:
Himemiya Tori

5a50b1455813bc1b9bc323f181674613.png

Last edited:

67e5cef4b112c35692c7f3776aaa306b.png

|| Location: || Interactions: || Mentions: || Mood: ||

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque a ante euismod, pharetra quam ullamcorper, consectetur sapien. Pellentesque consequat quam vitae tortor tristique varius. Mauris dignissim nunc dolor, sed finibus neque viverra sit amet. Phasellus quis auctor nisi. Aenean eget nunc arcu. Quisque lectus magna, porttitor eget arcu sit amet, dignissim placerat odio. Curabitur iaculis, neque vel fringilla pulvinar, metus arcu lacinia velit, vel interdum nisl lacus non nisl. Nullam posuere sagittis pharetra. Donec dapibus sapien quis orci luctus finibus. Fusce faucibus ut arcu at vestibulum. Fusce a felis et diam convallis tristique. Duis fringilla magna et ante molestie, vel pretium magna congue. In sit amet nisi quis est varius vulputate eu nec ligula.

Integer vitae efficitur ipsum. Cras tempor posuere mi sit amet finibus. Duis dapibus lorem a metus ornare sollicitudin. Quisque iaculis pulvinar diam ultricies varius. Duis molestie egestas malesuada. In lacinia ultrices eleifend. Suspendisse potenti. Integer sagittis massa magna, nec elementum ex commodo non. Donec nec euismod ex. Mauris pellentesque odio auctor velit interdum pretium. Morbi blandit ac nulla nec semper. Morbi ut interdum urna, vel bibendum elit. In volutpat mauris a tortor rutrum, non maximus nisl fringilla.

Fusce venenatis dignissim libero et malesuada. Aliquam ac odio vel ante gravida tempus. Praesent gravida nulla vitae ante porttitor pretium. In vulputate quam eget pellentesque porta. Nam vulputate, tellus a ornare commodo, orci magna imperdiet risus, pellentesque tincidunt dolor diam eget velit. Phasellus vehicula erat a pulvinar vulputate. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Vivamus eu ligula convallis, maximus tellus id, fermentum turpis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce ornare sagittis hendrerit. Ut feugiat ligula in velit tincidunt, et cursus metus varius. Sed ultricies enim a consectetur accumsan. Sed lacinia non quam ut gravida. Aenean vel ligula viverra diam iaculis rutrum vitae a ex.

Mauris elementum metus ut viverra volutpat. Donec mattis lacus eu orci hendrerit interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Etiam ullamcorper ipsum mi, a ultricies lectus tincidunt pharetra. Proin pellentesque facilisis mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras consectetur mauris eget bibendum facilisis. Curabitur in dolor velit.

Proin ornare aliquam ornare. Mauris molestie justo sed libero venenatis, id viverra turpis ultricies. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque sodales lobortis orci, et vestibulum dolor vestibulum vel. Integer commodo rhoncus felis, vitae tristique lorem semper a. Donec dapibus molestie magna, a pellentesque sapien dignissim sit amet. Ut a nibh tincidunt, finibus dui sodales, interdum elit. Vivamus a orci mi. Duis purus odio, sagittis id dui eu, sollicitudin dictum velit. Suspendisse congue erat leo, et semper augue varius ac. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nunc ultricies mattis risus, ac rhoncus magna tempus eu. In faucibus pellentesque erat ut pellentesque. Curabitur justo dui, posuere sit amet molestie quis, varius eu ex. Phasellus eleifend bibendum orci, eget ultrices massa pretium sed.

Last edited:

8e66ba83e7b8f4acbe56b69330fd3be0.png

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque a ante euismod, pharetra quam ullamcorper, consectetur sapien. Pellentesque consequat quam vitae tortor tristique varius. Mauris dignissim nunc dolor, sed finibus neque viverra sit amet. Phasellus quis auctor nisi. Aenean eget nunc arcu. Quisque lectus magna, porttitor eget arcu sit amet, dignissim placerat odio. Curabitur iaculis, neque vel fringilla pulvinar, metus arcu lacinia velit, vel interdum nisl lacus non nisl. Nullam posuere sagittis pharetra. Donec dapibus sapien quis orci luctus finibus. Fusce faucibus ut arcu at vestibulum. Fusce a felis et diam convallis tristique. Duis fringilla magna et ante molestie, vel pretium magna congue. In sit amet nisi quis est varius vulputate eu nec ligula.

Integer vitae efficitur ipsum. Cras tempor posuere mi sit amet finibus. Duis dapibus lorem a metus ornare sollicitudin. Quisque iaculis pulvinar diam ultricies varius. Duis molestie egestas malesuada. In lacinia ultrices eleifend. Suspendisse potenti. Integer sagittis massa magna, nec elementum ex commodo non. Donec nec euismod ex. Mauris pellentesque odio auctor velit interdum pretium. Morbi blandit ac nulla nec semper. Morbi ut interdum urna, vel bibendum elit. In volutpat mauris a tortor rutrum, non maximus nisl fringilla.

Fusce venenatis dignissim libero et malesuada. Aliquam ac odio vel ante gravida tempus. Praesent gravida nulla vitae ante porttitor pretium. In vulputate quam eget pellentesque porta. Nam vulputate, tellus a ornare commodo, orci magna imperdiet risus, pellentesque tincidunt dolor diam eget velit. Phasellus vehicula erat a pulvinar vulputate. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Vivamus eu ligula convallis, maximus tellus id, fermentum turpis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Fusce ornare sagittis hendrerit. Ut feugiat ligula in velit tincidunt, et cursus metus varius. Sed ultricies enim a consectetur accumsan. Sed lacinia non quam ut gravida. Aenean vel ligula viverra diam iaculis rutrum vitae a ex.

Mauris elementum metus ut viverra volutpat. Donec mattis lacus eu orci hendrerit interdum. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Etiam ullamcorper ipsum mi, a ultricies lectus tincidunt pharetra. Proin pellentesque facilisis mattis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras consectetur mauris eget bibendum facilisis. Curabitur in dolor velit.

Proin ornare aliquam ornare. Mauris molestie justo sed libero venenatis, id viverra turpis ultricies. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque sodales lobortis orci, et vestibulum dolor vestibulum vel. Integer commodo rhoncus felis, vitae tristique lorem semper a. Donec dapibus molestie magna, a pellentesque sapien dignissim sit amet. Ut a nibh tincidunt, finibus dui sodales, interdum elit. Vivamus a orci mi. Duis purus odio, sagittis id dui eu, sollicitudin dictum velit. Suspendisse congue erat leo, et semper augue varius ac. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia curae; Nunc ultricies mattis risus, ac rhoncus magna tempus eu. In faucibus pellentesque erat ut pellentesque. Curabitur justo dui, posuere sit amet molestie quis, varius eu ex. Phasellus eleifend bibendum orci, eget ultrices massa pretium sed.

Last edited:

a96e9dc39e0980e64f54c268ad8caaae.png

Last edited:

5de42dc23befc0f97ce5bc39eadda8c9.png