Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine small giveaway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:P I'm simply not well versed in that type of mathematics... I may be slightly familiar with binary, hexadecimals, etc, but, I'm more of a programmer/game dev than a code breaker, or at least in terms of experience with figuring out unfamiliar patterns >.<

Well this does use basic mathematics rules, it's just that I "flipped" them around.

You really shouldn't have to give any more hints than you already did, since the first two should have been more than enough. If these people are too silly to get the answer, they don't deserve a free game.

I'm positive I have it, but I already own the game so I won't spoil the fun. I'll PM you though, just so I can see if my dismissive attitude toward everyone who's failing is justified. :P

EDIT: Hah, you did the obvious hint just before I posted. If people can't get it now, it's just sad.

@TheBombMan :P Oh... It is a method of encryption x.x I was more or less overthinking then, gimme a moment.

One question? Did you mess around with any values within the answers?

If you think about it, the values used are what they are, but if you can figure out another way to read them, their value changes.

That's all I'll give :)

300? (testing out a few paremeters here)

i believe this turned into a hot-cold game :)
Eh, more or less what it is... I haven't delved into deciphering paradigm shifts such as those, but... It's always nice to get a little bit of an taste of such things.

Eh, more or less what it is... I haven't delved into deciphering paradigm shifts such as those, but... It's always nice to get a little bit of an taste of such things.
no need to decipher things here.

no need to decipher things here.
Well, "decipher" may not be the best way of putting it, but, in general, I haven't had much experience with adapting to such things as of yet :P it ain't my forte

Also, bomb, I would say it's 30 if the number wasn't over 100 :P

Most of my hints are good enough. If you still can't wrap your head around this, try writing the equations on a piece of paper.

Pay close attention to the exact wording of the hints if you're stuck. The word choice for some things was not at all an accident. :P

Most of my hints are good enough. If you still can't wrap your head around this, try writing the equations on a piece of paper.
Wait, I forgot to factor in one thing, human error :P... I'd guess it's... 102?

and we finally have a winner :)
x.x Took me way longer than it should have... But then again, I was kinda distracted beforehand o-o and I had to correct a few human errors in order to get the answer >.<​ Interesting challenge though :P and one that tends to snag an overthinker like me at times >.<

And for those who still don't get it:

5+9=11
1+0=10
9-1=5-0
21+9=81
5+16+9=?

Turn them upside down to get this:

11=6+5
01=0+1
0-5=1-6
18=6+12
?=6+91+5