Modern Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Natalie yelped as he firmly, though a bit sloppily, bound her wound. Looking up at him with wide grey eyes she looked guarded and vulnerable. "B-but... how do I know you wont take advantage of me or something?" Her English accent was strong when she was nervous. "I am a woman all alone in the woods, and wounded."

"trust me im a soldier I was trained in first aid in war zones. I promise i wont and am not going to hurt you i need you to get on my back ill help you up we need to be quick though The 12:00 Horde is gona start in ten minuets" Terance replies smiling

Natalie listened to his voice, it was low and warm. She was still not very trusting, even if he was a soilder she still could see him dying in her head. The cut was stinging against the clean cloth of the gauze, she didnt have a choice. Going with him was the most logical thing to do. "Okay." Pushing herself against the tree she attempted to stand on her own. Ignoring the pain that shot up her leg, stomach and back she bit her lip and finally stood.

"Here Get on" Terrance Said and bent over to make it easer for her to get on his back.

Gingerly, Natalie wrapped her arms around his neck and lifted a leg around his waist. "Okay ready." There was a slight blush in her cheeks as she realized it was a pretty intimate position. Wiping that from her mind she held on tight.

Terrance Brought her up a little from his lower back and started to walk with here keeping an eye on the time as he walked through the empty streets until he came to Watford Road. He stops and turns and faces the boarded up office building and turns his head and asks the girl "how you holding up?. were here"

Every time he took a step she flinched, she never made a noise though. She tried to remember the turns and the different ways they had turned but she couldn't focus through the pain. He asked her a question, his voice sounded like he was under water. "Y-yeah, Mm fine..." She knew that shew wasn't but she couldn't do anything about it. Natalie was beginning to loose consciousness.

"dam im loosing here, stay with me" Terrance says under his breath as he gets through the door he left locked but not barricaded whist he was out, after shutting the door he takes the girl on to a old medical table and places her down puts an IV in her arm and takes off the bandage and sterilises the wound with Sterilising Alcohol and a needle and Suture's and begins stitching the wound after Sealing it with a makeshift Cauterising the wound the steady beep of the ekg machine he had got from the hospital , finishing the suture he re bandaged up the wound and careflully moved the girl on to a bed on the second floor just a cross the hall from his makeshift hospital,

It was all such a blur, truly everything was like a watercolor painting. The scenery blurred and changed into different things, she wasn't all there at all. The world was tilting, but came into sharp focus when she felt the sting of a needle going through her skin. She had screamed bloody murder for the entire stitching process, her throat becoming raw. After passing out for a few hours she finally stirred.

Hearing the girl stir Terrance put the sniper rifle down and went in to the the room where he had put her. "how does it feel ?" Terance asks.

Natalie jumped when she hear the stranger enter the room, self consciously drawing the blanket over her she replied. "Fine, better. I didn't realize you were so good with a needle." Earlier she had inspected the sewn up wound. It was fine needle ship, but the finishing not could have been better. But then again she had remembered thrashing against him, so he did pretty well for someone with no medical experience. "When you went to war, were you a medic?" Her grey eyes were filled with open curiosity.

"yes i was i fought in the Afgan wehen it struck up before the whole zombie apocalypses happened. i almost forgot to introduce my self my name is Terrance im a Medic from 6th Bravo Regiment or i seem to be the last one alive"

When she heard his full title she sat up quickly and grabbed his hand, "Sixth Bravo Regiment? You mean the men and woman who were there on the front lines when everything went to bloody hell?" Natalie's eyes were huge. "The last one?" Her voice cracked. "Richard Sullivan, do you know anything about a Richard Sullivan." Natalie said, pleading and hoping that her brother was still alive. He was two years younger than she was and he had gone to help out in the war wherever he could. He was on Sixth Bravo.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
"Richard yeah he got out safe up in Alaska we were pulled out of Afghan shortly after the apocalypses struck im the last one in this city as i missed the flight out due to the horde cutting me of from the LZ but i made sure the othere got to safety i got a letter from Richard he told me that its got the information of where they are in Alaska and the corodinate of the huge safe military base " Terrance replies handing her the letter.

Natalie couldn't believe what she was hearing! Richie was alive, and in Alaska. Taking the letter from Terrance's hand she read the letter, savoring each syllable and graceful curve of her brother's perfect cursive. It was definitely his handwriting. "Oh thank heaven." She looked back to Terrance with a few tears in her eye. "Thank you so much." She folded the letter and hesitantly handed it back to him. "Natalie, by the way. Natalie Sullivan, Richard's sister."

"Nice to meet you Natalie im glad its not a problem at all all in a days service" Terance replies as he takes back the letter

Natalie felt her head spinning a bit, so she leaned back, easing back into her pillow. Sighing softly she folded her hands in her lap after wiping a tear away from her cheek. Richie was alive. That was all that mattered, and he was safe. It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted from her chest. She remembered the day that he visited her after her microbiology class back at Harvard.

"Richard! You cant be serious!" Natalie had grabbed her baby brother by the shoulders and shook him. Hoping that she could shake understanding into his head about what he was getting himself into. Richard kept his eyes trained to the floor, he had already known that his parents were the easy part. His overprotective older sister was the hard one. "Sis, I want to help. I am no good in school like you are but I was in sports. So." Looking up he saw that her eyes were wide and frantic as they often got when she felt things were sliding out of control. Natalie couldn't understand why her brother always had to dive right into the worst places on earth. "Richie, please! Listen to yourself!" Richard shook his sister off and held up a hand...

Natalie shook off the memory and cleared her throat, speaking softly and evenly. "Thank you for everything, but I have to go. May I have my things back please?"

"take it easy the wounds gona be sore and way do you know a safe route to Alaska is im meant to be there with the others is it ok if i come to?" Terance asks

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.