3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Transgender
Genres
Basically anything as long as it has a good story line.
Vittoria Bianca Borgia... A name known to all the right people within her social sphere. Not for what she has done, but for whose daughter she was. Her surname alone could open doors to anywhere. Tonight, it brought her to a charity gala evening. In other words, a made up event for all the big families to meet and talk. Her flowing gown swirled around her figure as she made her entrance with her company of the night. A man of formidable height, nice physique and facial features, going by the name Matteo Di Susco. A man Vittoria has known for a while and was, at one point, mesmerized with. However, her attention was not on him at that moment, but her surroundings.

From what she was told, her father was already here, but where he was and what he was doing, eluded her. Sometimes she would appreciate her father including her in some of the dealings. How was she supposed to be able to take over from him once he'd pass away? Then it dawned on her yet again. She wouldn't take over from him, because she'd probably be married off to one of those brainless mountains of muscle her father surrounded himself with as he so many times hinted on a few of them as being great suitors. Vittoria didn't understand and agree with the deep rooted patriarchal organization of their family. How many times did her mother prove herself to be a great leader? A woman could be just as good a family leader as a man.

"Bianca, you're spacing out." She heard his melodic voice and it brought her down from the whirlwind of uprising anger. Matteo was the man who knew how she worked. True, his knowledge of her could be rather upsetting sometimes, but welcomed just as well especially in moments like these. She appreciatively squeezed his arm as her eyes found his.

"I know, I am, Matteo. But that's because I'm thirsty. Why don't you go and get me a glass of champagne? I will be somewhere around here." Her voice was sweet, so was her smile, but her words were more a command than a request. Matteo, as great a man as he was, was too kind and too weak to stand up to her. Whilst she liked his nature to the extent that she could mould it to her liking, she found him boring sometimes, questioning herself why she would always come back to him when he had so little to offer to her. So as he walked away to fulfil her wish, she stayed behind, directing her attention at the next interesting thing...a painting to her right since people around the room already seemed to be grouped in their own discussions and Vittoria couldn't see anyone she'd know or had any particular interest in talking to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.