Modern Romance?

C

Charlie

Original poster
Hey there,

Looking for a modern romance roleplay partner if they're up for it... I'm open to ideas but I'd preferably like an 18+ partner please, as from experience my romance tends to lead into smut...

However, do not think that that being said means that it's all just sex sex sex.. That's certainly not my forté. I prefer so much plot...

I like to have a little more than 2-3 paragraphs, and a descriptive partner too.

I prefer playing the female... :)

Thank you!

Hello! I am interested. I am up for smut. Always am. I am descriptive when asked. I promise to do my best. I have a lot of rp experience. If you want to rp, I will bring some ideas to the table

Hello! I am interested. I am up for smut. Always am. I am descriptive when asked. I promise to do my best. I have a lot of rp experience. If you want to rp, I will bring some ideas to the table

Yeaaaas :D that'd be cool! I prefer a loooot of plot to smut though so I'd prefer a couple of pages of romance before they actually bedded ^^

What kinda ideas do you haveee?

Well, my idea is that the main couple always hated each other. Their friends all mess with them a lot. (they aren't friends with the same people but the people they are friends with are friends with the others) A really heated argument happens in a bar between them. Afterward, they don't remember what happened... but they wake up god knows where (Vegas), both of them naked, and apparently married.

Hahaha! Interesting... Sounds quite commical but I don't think I'd have much of an excitment for it.. I like action in roleplayss :3 so like... assassins, spies, murderers criminals... etc.. :D anything from that? x

All right. *thing in process*
Well. After you were knocked up by your boss (it should be a major company) Something has changed. You witnessed 3 murders in one week. You get a note saying: Time tock sweetheart. Hand it over. You were kidnapped at the end of the week.