1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Modern Romance Ideas

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by zombiiiez, Jun 10, 2012.

1. Hey there. I'm looking for a male counterpart to engage in some fun roleplays involving some romance and excitement. I like to come up with the storyline as I go, but I can be creative. I'm looking for a descriptive partner, and I tend to do two or three sentences per post. Mini paragraphs.

My first idea is a romance between a teacher and a student - this could be in a fantasy setting, or modern. Perhaps both!

Anything involving Stockholm Syndrome is also super fun.

Let me know, gais! ^^

2. I love the teacher/student thing, and I could definitely do that - maybe a modern high school?

3. omg teacher/student is my favorite! <3 <3 <3

4. Teacher/student sounds like fun. My descriptions and such might end up a bit longer than yours (I can get a bit carried away with myself sometimes :P) but hey, if you want someone descriptive, look no further. :P

Fantasy would be cool, maybe some kind of magic school setting?