Modern Magic (Dammit Max and Blooming Bismuth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klaus nodded "That's a pretty smart idea." he said, now halfway through his first doughnut. "I sleep like a rock, I could probably sleep through anything. I'm honestly surprised my alarm clock can actually wake me." he smiled.

He replied with a snort, though quickly covered his mouth shyly. "Seriously? You look like the person who would be a light sleeper. Maybe it's because you just seem really responsible, you know? Ah, I'm surprised I'm more responsible!"

Klaus blushed a little "I like to think I'm responsible, can't really help that I can't be woken up by a heard of rhinos running past." he shrugged, "And I usually don't sleep in late unless I have the freedom to."

"I would love to sleep late," He groaned, rubbing the bags under his eyes in exxageration. With the flick of his wrist, the cup of coffee he had made fluttered down casually into his hand as he eased against the pillow. "My doctor is always like "Mordecai, you need to sleep more! Mordecai, you need to go out in the son! Blah blah blah!" I'm FINE."

"Well doctors usually know what they're talking about," Klaus commented after finishing his doughnut. He was quite tempted to grab another "I probably ought to go in for a check up of something, it's probably been a year or two since the last time I was in, I'm always forgetting."

Reactions: saturnia pavonia
"I've read enough to know what is good for me!" He huffed, letting out a pout as he peered up at the door briefly. "I mean, I've read enough you know? I would like to think I know my body better than them... I get sick a lot, but that's only because I need to eat better."

Status
Not open for further replies.