Not open for further replies.

Reanimator Buns

Just some gal who's a necromancer
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Genres
Fantasy Romance, Scifi
So it's likely because if the fact that I've been re-watching the Key anime recently, but I reeeeeeeeaally want a romance rp with light to moderate fantasy aspects

Now this is for brainstorming of ideas, as well as just checking of interest

You say modern fantasy is it like slice of life modern fantasy ooooooooooooooor something else?

Ah I am interested either way btw, just wanted to know if we it was going to be broad fantasy or slice of life.

Are we coming up with a concrete plot or is more like a sanbox and free flowing (if that makes sense)?

Are we coming up with a concrete plot or is more like a sanbox and free flowing (if that makes sense)?
Itd probably be more sandboxy, though itd throw in some supernatural event now and again

Did you say...

... Key?

Well, I guess I'll stick around and see how you roll. So, Key-based, Key concepts, all that?

So This will likely be a sandbox-esque rp taking place in a town where the supernatural occurs frequently. That said, I'd prefer the supernatural to remain mysterious. Any objections?

Also anyone have any other ideas you want to share?

So This will likely be a sandbox-esque rp taking place in a town where the supernatural occurs frequently. That said, I'd prefer the supernatural to remain mysterious. Any objections?

Also anyone have any other ideas you want to share?
About the supernatural being mysterious, would that mean that supernatural beings and things might live amongst humans, but are hidden?

About the supernatural being mysterious, would that mean that supernatural beings and things might live amongst humans, but are hidden?
By that I mean that its not a thing that people fully understand. Really just more like legends. Its not seen in everyday life, even if it happens frequently is what I meant

The hardest part is coming up with a name for this town...

Status
Not open for further replies.