Modern fantasy roleplay interest check...

Supernatural or normal

• Supernatural

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What classes are still open for teachers? I would love to be a biology teacher. Or maybe one of the school nurses.

Well schools usually have more than one teacher in the same subjects so I guess all of them are open XD you can be a biology teacher and/or (you can have up to two characters) you can be a nurse if you want too but Vio's character Xiang Tai Yun is the head nurse.

*V* Its funny i was reading a Yaoi manga looking around when I say your Ad!!!!

*Smirks* I would love to be part of this WHAT STILL OPEN!

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
*V* Its funny i was reading a Yaoi manga looking around when I say your Ad!!!!

*Smirks* I would love to be part of this WHAT STILL OPEN!
XD Yay. You can make anyone, though preferably a teacher, but if you really really want to make a student you can XD lol

Erm, we have a little bit of everything personality wise so its up to you really. For classes umm I don't think we have a math teacher, but you can have whatever class you want, there are many teacher in the same subject at normal schools XD

lol awesome XD
Thanks for joining =3

XD no problem

Umm... Ano. Is this still open. I would like to be a Kitsune Student.

Also i can rp yaoi, ^w^

So @Sinopa take this newb into your world of bishies ...
Ok so my first try, well a friend of mine shown me a some beauties and I am ON ! please guide into this world of bishies .... i am your humble servant.
A. What is seme and uke ? She told me that seme is the big master thing and uke some sort of a down thing ... well she used more other ... ahem mature word.

So @Sinopa take this newb into your world of bishies ...
Ok so my first try, well a friend of mine shown me a some beauties and I am ON ! please guide into this world of bishies .... i am your humble servant.
A. What is seme and uke ? She told me that seme is the big master thing and uke some sort of a down thing ... well she used more other ... ahem mature word.
Erm XD well I don't really know all of the terms that well, but I asked Vio what Seme was and this was her answer.
The Opposite of a Uke. It's sort of like the japanese term of a dominate. while the uke is the submissive. There are also different types of seme's and uke's. There's the Bad Ass Uke, the Innocent Uke, the Clueless Uke, the Chibi Seme, the Romantic Seme, and a few others. You can actually take a quiz to see which one you are. SemeUke.Com :3

Status
Not open for further replies.