Modern fantasy roleplay interest check...

Supernatural or normal

• Supernatural

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've Junjou Romantica but not sukisho
Ah yay lol
I haven't watched all of junjou romantica yet but I've seen most of it. Sukisho is awesome, definitely recommended if you like junjou romantica. There is not a single girl in it lol, I think it got me hooked on yaoi XD

I'm waiting for Love Stage! to be turned into an anime this July. I can't wait to see it.

Omg YUSS! You've made me a very very happy person! I'm all excited now lol XD

Omg YUSS! You've made me a very very happy person! I'm all excited now lol XD
XD I'm glad to hear that. I was worried at first when I posted it that no one would seem interested because I had like 100 views but not many joining.
I'm excited too XD but I have to go to bed now TT-TT
Goodnight all, I'll most likely be back on in 8 hours.

Nighty night!!

Now... I HAD to share this adorable yaoi-ness!!
____by_kaname2100-d5be4l4.jpg

*Creeps on in* So... can I join? I saw "Junjou" and had to like keep reading. Usagi is my Anime Idol. :3 Literally my man.

*Creeps on in* So... can I join? I saw "Junjou" and had to like keep reading. Usagi is my Anime Idol. :3 Literally my man.
Of course you can XD
I didn't think this many people would join, I'm freaking out XD so excited.
2r1zr49.jpg

Well you got me in, that is for sure. I will def have a Seme (which is what I am really good at) and then a Seke/Uke But I will post a sheet by tomorrow night!

Well you got me in, that is for sure. I will def have a Seme (which is what I am really good at) and then a Seke/Uke But I will post a sheet by tomorrow night!
Yay XD thanks for joining. There is no rush at all =3

I put a rush for myself, cause If not I won't remember. The weekends Sat-Tuesday are kind of hetic for me. (Spending time with the BF and all)

I put a rush for myself, cause If not I won't remember. The weekends Sat-Tuesday are kind of hetic for me. (Spending time with the BF and all)
I understand =3 I'm usually not on much on the weekends either.

Before I go all fangirl and yaoi fanatic...Is there still space?

Status
Not open for further replies.