Modern fantasy roleplay interest check...

Supernatural or normal

• Supernatural

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • Normal

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since we have kistune... perhaps other yokai (or something along those lines) could work as well? I don't know any particular ones by name right now, but they're all spirits. X3

And warlocks...well...I actually have an idea for them.
They are born from the shadows of Human sorrow. Meaning that if a Human goes into a deep enough depression; their soul will begin to turn dark and a warlocks will begin to grow within them. Once the warlocks begins to grow the Human's demeanor will worsen, and after three months the warlock will take control of the Human's body. The main way to tell if an warlock has taken a body is the eyes. They will change to ranging from yellow-greens, silver-greens, and silver-blues depending on the power of the warlock. They can cast spells to create weapons.

I had another species that belonged with them, though they aren't necessary and I need to find them first. X3

Although we could leave the eye color out. XD I dunno... I had them in a RP a long time ago and just remembered them. XD It's by no means a must... just trying to figure stuff out. X3

Also, just found this:
974e54137a5c79f7c7029aef71091132.jpg

Sounds good. ^^
Heehee, grown up Ciel... <3 Even if I doubt that's ever actually gonna happen, considering how demonic Sebastian was in the last chapter. o.O

o.O They all seem really cool...

And okie, I'll shut up. XD

o.O They all seem really cool...

And okie, I'll shut up. XD
hmmm well tanuki is basically a dog... and badgers... eh lets get rid of those two lol
I'll add theseas soon as possible:
Hebi (snakes)
Bakeneko (cats)
Inugami (dogs)
jorōgumo (spiders)

lol I've been obsessing (over a lot of things O.O) over the Undertaker and Grell shipped couple lately XD
2gxfx9k.jpg
1zh1sfo.jpg

1jm0ye.jpg
XD

They doooooo XD I like William...heehee....

• Love
Reactions: Sinopa
OH THANK YOU!!!
tumblr_inline_mnvomsOVCw1qz4rgp.gif
No, thank you XD

I will have the character creation thread up tomorrow.
This roleplay with always be open for anyone to join, the more the merrier X3

I can't wait.
I'll just wait here and it's done then.
S5JOmZm.gif
XD I'm excited lol.
Have you seen Junjou Romantica or Sukisho?

Status
Not open for further replies.