Modern Fantasy OOC and Things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walpurgisnacht!

"The name's Seth Killoran. I am a demon who has supposedly taken the form of a vampire - you know, point teeth and red eyes? I just want to look scarier, okay? Honestly, I do not know how long I have been upon the earth. Truly my lord and savior, the one who I do believe ascended from righteousness - Lady Death - has sustained a much longer life than I have. I commend thee! If I were to give a close number to my age, I'd say maybe one eon to seventy millenniums. Thus, I have not gained enough wisdom, but abilities I value.
As a child, I always aspired to be as strong as the officials in the place I once knew as home. Isn't that surprising? I used to be a child!
Anyways, as a custom of the Killoran family, we had to learn a power that was very strong and was said to take out an opponent in just a couple of blows. This technique was called "Thousand Thorns". This technique was a little misleading. Instead of expecting thousands of thorns to prick your skin or what have you, our hands spit fire. This fire was turned black with the darkness from all of our demonic hearts. My father told me that we all had it, and we had to use it somehow - in which I used it as an outlet for anger, hatred, sadness - all of my negative emotions. The fire emerging from our hands would later be exerted upon the enemy would cause them not only to be engulfed in these emotions, but to also feel as if they were being pricked with thousands upon thousands of sharp thorns.
To experience this, just imagine taking a sharp pencil and driving it through your hand to the other side. Now, imagine repeating it thousands of times.
The weakness, however, would most likely having a high mental state in which you would not be affected by the emotions. Maybe you need a little water or a sunflower to ward off the dark flames as well, and if you're strong, you might not be affected by the pain it brings although that's unlikely.
I was one of the special beings to perfect this, along with enhancing it. (He can now use it to engulf weapons and give weapons a greater punch)

As I got older, my father deemed me proficient, as all the other children in my family could master this technique better than I. He compared me to my younger brother, saying he was the most gifted one he'd seen yet. I begged my father to teach me another technique called "The First Impromptu" or otherwise known as the "Bouquet of Broken Notes". Father definitely noticed I had a nice singing voice, but it would serve me nothing on the battle field if not used correctly. Father and I worked on this one together, composing a melody, and then destroying the beautiful piece and turning it into something rather strange sounding. However, as disgusting as it sounded, it seemed to make even my opponents delusional. My father said it would remind the victim of their most solitaire, most depressing, most chaotic memories that they most likely do not want to remember. It weakens the mind, and creates an opening for the Thousand Thorns technique. It's more of what those gamers call "debuffs" nowadays.

As I got to my early teens, my teachers explained that we had to store our power for crises. We had to choose how much of our powers we wished to seal, adjust, and transform into. Those who were gifted could instantly tap into their full power. I was one of them, however, I could hardly contain myself. It took lots of training just to get myself under control. Since the first time I transformed, I have created six stages to tap into my power. Though the stages aren't really that exciting, they did help me master a few skills and created new ones as well. Here are the skills I do not want to go into detail in:

The Art of the Demon Hell - It's basically magic, except for demons. (Passive)
The Advanced Art of the Demon Hell - After being discovered in the fifth stage of the transformation, The Advanced Art of the Demon Hell is magic, only taken further to gain other skills like Telekinesis or to create things out of thin air. This depletes the strength quickly, so far as to prevent the user from even moving.

Passion for Hell's Depth - This allows me to harvest much more energy to exert on my victim. However, it slowly deteriorates health, and can only be cured with the skill called Divine Shadows.
Shadow Gust - After being discovered in the first stage of the transformation, I can now regenerate myself - slowly.
Shadow Fusillade - After being discovered in the fifth stage of the transformation, this allows for regeneration quickly - if not interrupted for the 5 seconds that is needed to cast this spell.
Shadow Step - Exactly as it says - you have the ability to move quickly.

The sixth stage can only be used for small periods of time before even one as myself could go insane. One who cannot control their powers will cause injuries to themselves which is the reason why I avoid using this at all costs.

Finally, I have been training myself in the arts of judo, karate, and taekwondo.

Anyways, after that long explanation, it would be best to talk about lighter things, right? Like my relationshi-- Oh... I don't have any of those. I wish I could become like Lady Death one day or at least meet her! I doubt she''ll notice me, though. After all, instead of contributing to evil acts, I work as a part-time singer, and then as part-time chef. It eats up most of my day, but I still have time to train.
Were you surprised by my occupation as a chef? What, do you think I do nothing but training over these long years?! Well, I have developed a bit of... gynophobia. I know, I've been talking about Lady Death for quite a while but... shes different! I swear!"

EDIT: Pictures coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Walpurgisnacht!
Anime%2BDemon5.png
"The name's Seth Killoran. I am a demon who has supposedly taken the form of a vampire - you know, point teeth and red eyes? I just want to look scarier, okay? Honestly, I do not know how long I have been upon the earth. Truly my lord and savior, the one who I do believe ascended from righteousness - Lady Death - has sustained a much longer life than I have. I commend thee! If I were to give a close number to my age, I'd say maybe one eon to seventy millenniums. Thus, I have not gained enough wisdom, but abilities I value.
As a child, I always aspired to be as strong as the officials in the place I once knew as home. Isn't that surprising? I used to be a child!
Anyways, as a custom of the Killoran family, we had to learn a power that was very strong and was said to take out an opponent in just a couple of blows. This technique was called "Thousand Thorns". This technique was a little misleading. Instead of expecting thousands of thorns to prick your skin or what have you, our hands spit fire. This fire was turned black with the darkness from all of our demonic hearts. My father told me that we all had it, and we had to use it somehow - in which I used it as an outlet for anger, hatred, sadness - all of my negative emotions. The fire emerging from our hands would later be exerted upon the enemy would cause them not only to be engulfed in these emotions, but to also feel as if they were being pricked with thousands upon thousands of sharp thorns.
To experience this, just imagine taking a sharp pencil and driving it through your hand to the other side. Now, imagine repeating it thousands of times.
The weakness, however, would most likely having a high mental state in which you would not be affected by the emotions. Maybe you need a little water or a sunflower to ward off the dark flames as well, and if you're strong, you might not be affected by the pain it brings although that's unlikely.
I was one of the special beings to perfect this, along with enhancing it. (He can now use it to engulf weapons and give weapons a greater punch)

As I got older, my father deemed me proficient, as all the other children in my family could master this technique better than I. He compared me to my younger brother, saying he was the most gifted one he'd seen yet. I begged my father to teach me another technique called "The First Impromptu" or otherwise known as the "Bouquet of Broken Notes". Father definitely noticed I had a nice singing voice, but it would serve me nothing on the battle field if not used correctly. Father and I worked on this one together, composing a melody, and then destroying the beautiful piece and turning it into something rather strange sounding. However, as disgusting as it sounded, it seemed to make even my opponents delusional. My father said it would remind the victim of their most solitaire, most depressing, most chaotic memories that they most likely do not want to remember. It weakens the mind, and creates an opening for the Thousand Thorns technique. It's more of what those gamers call "debuffs" nowadays.

As I got to my early teens, my teachers explained that we had to store our power for crises. We had to choose how much of our powers we wished to seal, adjust, and transform into. Those who were gifted could instantly tap into their full power. I was one of them, however, I could hardly contain myself. It took lots of training just to get myself under control. Since the first time I transformed, I have created six stages to tap into my power. Though the stages aren't really that exciting, they did help me master a few skills and created new ones as well. Here are the skills I do not want to go into detail in:

The Art of the Demon Hell - It's basically magic, except for demons. (Passive)
The Advanced Art of the Demon Hell - After being discovered in the fifth stage of the transformation, The Advanced Art of the Demon Hell is magic, only taken further to gain other skills like Telekinesis or to create things out of thin air. This depletes the strength quickly, so far as to prevent the user from even moving.

Passion for Hell's Depth - This allows me to harvest much more energy to exert on my victim. However, it slowly deteriorates health, and can only be cured with the skill called Divine Shadows.
Shadow Gust - After being discovered in the first stage of the transformation, I can now regenerate myself - slowly.
Shadow Fusillade - After being discovered in the fifth stage of the transformation, this allows for regeneration quickly - if not interrupted for the 5 seconds that is needed to cast this spell.
Shadow Step - Exactly as it says - you have the ability to move quickly.

The sixth stage can only be used for small periods of time before even one as myself could go insane. One who cannot control their powers will cause injuries to themselves which is the reason why I avoid using this at all costs.

Finally, I have been training myself in the arts of judo, karate, and taekwondo.

Anyways, after that long explanation, it would be best to talk about lighter things, right? Like my relationshi-- Oh... I don't have any of those. I wish I could become like Lady Death one day or at least meet her! I doubt she''ll notice me, though. After all, instead of contributing to evil acts, I work as a part-time singer, and then as part-time chef. It eats up most of my day, but I still have time to train.
Were you surprised by my occupation as a chef? What, do you think I do nothing but training over these long years?! Well, I have developed a bit of... gynophobia. I know, I've been talking about Lady Death for quite a while but... shes different! I swear!"

EDIT: Pictures coming soon!
a. I'm not reading all that.

b. I've given up my position as the host of this thing, so someone else can approve it.

c. I'm not going to be making the IC. One of you guys can do it.

Salt's CS was formatted incorrectly and got split between 3 spoilers, so he ragequitted.
@SashaBliss Go for it.

I don't think so. He rage quit.

Same here. It seems like such a nice role-play and it'd be terrible for it to die just because the creator quit the role-play.

#Sasha4GM2k15

Reactions: Stormi
Yeah, I don't mind if she is in charge of this rp either. It's a really great plot for an rp and I would hate not to have anyone participate in it.

Yeah, I don't mind if she is in charge of this rp either. It's a really great plot for an rp and I would hate not to have anyone participate in it.
*cough* *cough* he *cough*

Nah its fine a lot of people think sasha isnt a bigender name

"...If there's nothing you need from me right now, I'd like the space to think."

mind_0_conceptart_UDvwF.jpg

Name
Ōtotsuki Yūgo

Species
Dhampir
(formerly human father, vampire mother)

Magic Ability
[LOCKED]

Relationship
He is married to a busy Nereid that works in another city's maritime law department. They often only manage to meet a few times a week due to their work, but they are entirely devoted to one another, as well as their sole daughter, who is attending middle school.

Profession
Lone Investigator
Monster Hunter

Extra Information
As a half-breed between a vampire and a human, Yūgo is not subject to the weaknesses and limitations of pure-blooded vampires. He is much stronger and faster than the average human, being able to lift an entire car with apparent ease as well as outrun a speeding train. Yūgo also possesses incredible regenerative abilities that allow large wounds to heal in seconds.

However, at the same time, he is not immortal and ages at the rate of a normal human, unlike his parents... and his daughter, one day. As a result of his mixed lineage, Yūgo is also incapable of harnessing or controlling his magical abilities. In the end, his magic needed to be sealed in order to prevent it from potentially harming the people around him as well as himself. Unfortunately, sealing his magic also caused his body's magic resistance to plummet to basically nothing, thus allowing magical attacks to tear through his body like wet paper.

In battle, he fights using his own body as well as an assortment of conventional firearms such as rifles and grenades. Thanks to his superhuman strength, he is capable of wielding an assault rifle in one hand whilst still maintaining a deadly accuracy. And thanks to his time serving in the naval detachment when he was younger, he has access to a wide amount of weapons.

At the moment, Yūgo has traveled to Atlas in pursuit of a case, but he then decided to enter the ongoing tournament for his own reasons...

"Walpurgisnacht..."

Okay everyone is accepted, is there anyone who'd like to be co-gm

I think we should all be co-GM! In that since the GM who knew what the plot was disappeared, we should hold a council in which everyone proposes their plot ideas and we vote on which sound the best. The creator of that idea then becomes the Co-GM, so that they don't have to tell the GM the conclusion to the plot.

if anyone wants to have a relationship with my character, go ahead, and @Karakui that's a good idea

Still accepting?

Status
Not open for further replies.